PDA

View Full Version : Stupid quiz time

ZIM
04-27-2005, 08:42 AM
C'mon, you're bored & work sucks anyway...

Which Polyhedral Are You? The TEST! (http://dicepool.com/catalog/quiz.php)

I got: D10

Ah, the d10! While you aren't actually a true regular polyhedron, you are the only die that makes logical sense--metrically speaking. Chances are, others see you as over-analytical or a goody-goody. While that may be true, you also have a gift for patience and tolerance. Growing up you probably had a calculator wristwatch that you never really needed to use (since you were faster on your own), and you probably aced all your classes (except for gym). You use the metric system almost exclusively, but are able to quickly convert in mid-conversation for the sake of your backwards Imperalist friends. You've coded in at least two different programming languages, and have created more original gaming systems than you'll ever admit. You're generally not a show-off, but you do take pride in being called either a geek or a nerd.

Chief Fox
04-27-2005, 09:09 AM
You are the large, round, friendly d20! (You probably didn't know this, but the shape of the twenty-sided die is called an Icosahedron.) You are the friendly, outgoing, outspoken, leader of friends. You are often looked up to, even though you don't normally deserve it. Most other types secretly wish they were you, and you'd give them tips on how, if only you had a clue yourself. Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed. You are the all-around good guy, a dependable chum, a respectable foe, and an inspiration to those who need one. Who says you can't get by on a smile and good looks alone?

red5angel
04-27-2005, 09:33 AM
D20 same as the Chief.

Vash
04-27-2005, 09:46 AM
d6.

The hell?

I didn't know dice had more than 6 sides.

red5angel
04-27-2005, 09:54 AM
d6.

The hell?

I didn't know dice had more than 6 sides.

suuuuuure you didn't there geekboy

HearWa
04-27-2005, 09:54 AM
"Deep, dark and cynical."

No use trying to fight it, you're an eight-sided die, a d8. A fine example of simple elegance, the d8 is one of the least appreciated types of dice, and is often neglected. You are known to be quiet and shy, outward traits that conceal viscous sarcasm and mean wit. You are very smart, yet wise enough to hide your intelligence the quicker they found out how smart you are, the sooner they'll put you to work, which is something you can do without. People call you dark and pessimistic, or moody and cynical. You find little point in arguing.

PangQuan
04-27-2005, 10:05 AM
D6 here, common and predictable yet dependable, oh and the most bad assed type of die there is.

us d6 out number the rest therefore we will prevail in the war of the die.

Losttrak
04-27-2005, 10:23 AM
You are a four-sided die, a d4. Otherwise known as a tetrahedron, a "Caltrop", or (to a lesser degree) "Ol' Pointy". This crap bores you, so I'll get to the point. Others tend to see you as petty, conniving, manipulative, argumentative, defensive, greedy, and needlessly antagonistic. You see yourself as focused, effective, efficient, influencing, shrewd, tactical, and direct. Both points of view are in fact correct. You always know the best way to get things done, a fact that never wins sympathy with others. Whenever you manage to gain control of a situation, your solutions are swift and brutal. Unfortunately everyone else is convinced that granting you such power is, "a bad thing" and often conspire to keep it out of your hands. Such short-sighted fools!

fa_jing
04-27-2005, 10:37 AM
d8 here. And I chose d20! d8 is pretty cool though.

FuXnDajenariht
04-27-2005, 12:06 PM
im d20. figures.

what do they mean i dont deserve it tho? :p

NeuroGrrrl
04-27-2005, 12:31 PM
I also got D8--deep dark and cynical.

so...we should divide into teams based on this quiz, and play Trivial Pursuit. Or thumb-wrestle.

Red rover, red rover, send D10 right over.

wdl
04-27-2005, 01:57 PM
d6, and the description is only half right. That's one of the worst online quizes I've took. The first two sentences are close, the rest of it just goes downhill from there.

-Will

Jhapa
04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
D20

You are the large, round, friendly d20! (You probably didn't know this, but the shape of the twenty-sided die is called an Icosahedron.) You are the friendly, outgoing, outspoken, leader of friends. You are often looked up to, even though you don't normally deserve it. Most other types secretly wish they were you, and you'd give them tips on how, if only you had a clue yourself. Your charisma is often all you need, but you have your occasional moments of brilliance as well--just never when it's actually needed. You are the all-around good guy, a dependable chum, a respectable foe, and an inspiration to those who need one. Who says you can't get by on a smile and good looks alone?

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-27-2005, 02:17 PM
haha ... it says, "your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive."

jesus knife ****ing christ.

ghost5
04-27-2005, 02:21 PM
d20 what else :rolleyes:

ZIM
04-29-2005, 07:15 AM
This time....

The What's Your Signature Weapon Test

I got:

Greatsword
You preferred a weapon with 67% power over speed and 47% range over melee.
You use a Greatsword.

Do the words Zweihander or Flamberge mean anything to you? You prefer a Greatsword, a massive, heavy blade frequently strong enough to cut down the rides of mounted warriors. Though slow, the impressive length and heft of a greatsword makes it capable even of breaking through armor. Your enemies will run from the deadly arcs of your blade as you bear down on them.

Testy testy (http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=8835205699760878591)

ZIM
04-29-2005, 08:45 AM
ttt- in case of interest :cool:

Ming Yue
04-29-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm a D12:
You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.

it's nice to be incredibly useful.

ZIM
04-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Try the second quiz- it isn't bad. :)

PangQuan
04-29-2005, 09:12 AM
You preferred a weapon with 36% power over speed and 21% range over melee.
You use a Short Sword.

Stylish and deadly, a short sword, sabre or rapier is your weapon of choice. You are well aware that an edged weapon puts you a cut above the rabble, but you also keep your blade relatively small to give you the quickness you need to stay on top. Your opponents seldom see your attacks coming, and by the time they could have regained their senses, they are all dead.

i wanted katana, asswipes.

red5angel
04-29-2005, 09:14 AM
I got short sword:

Short Sword
You preferred a weapon with 45% power over speed and 18% range over melee. You use a Short Sword.
Stylish and deadly, a short sword, sabre or rapier is your weapon of choice. You are well aware that an edged weapon puts you a cut above the rabble, but you also keep your blade relatively small to give you the quickness you need to stay on top. Your opponents seldom see your attacks coming, and by the time they could have regained their senses, they are all dead.

Oh I was 56% power 6% ranged and like 12% speed.

Vash
04-29-2005, 09:19 AM
Short Sword
You preferred a weapon with 40% power over speed and 20% range over melee.
You use a Short Sword.

I was hoping for a 9mm or my hands.

Either way, the b|tches get stitches.

PangQuan
04-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Vash, Red5, and I all got short sword, but it gave us different speed/power ratios

I am the fastest, red is the strongest and vash is in between our scores.

I question the validity of this test.

red5angel
04-29-2005, 09:55 AM
I question the validity of this test.

not me, since according to your girl you're definitely faster and I'm definitely stronger. ;)

ZIM
04-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Actually, I think the speed/power ratios are the best part of it. But it's only testing what you value, not what you can do.... ;)

eg, I tend to value power, but I'm a lot more on the speed side of the equation... :cool:

[edit: Actually, come to think of it, I'm not all that fast, either... :D ]

David Jamieson
04-29-2005, 09:58 AM
greatsword...cause that's what all paladins use. :D

ZIM
04-29-2005, 10:02 AM
greatsword...cause that's what all paladins use. :D
Yeah, got that right! (http://www.frontiernet.net/~urthshu/pal60.jpg) :D

Ming Yue
04-29-2005, 10:09 AM
Desert Eagle, baby. :D

You preferred a weapon with 60% power over speed and 57% range over melee.

You use a Desert Eagle.

One of the most powerful handguns in production, the Desert Eagle is a heavy punch in a small package. Its reliability and speed are remarkable for a gun with such high caliber. Your enemies won't stand a chance as you fell them bullet by bullet.

MasterKiller
04-29-2005, 10:39 AM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/159/159144/folders/178309/1389356DICE.jpg

BibitClerus
04-29-2005, 10:51 AM
"Blue Warrior needs Green Valkyrie badly."
LOL
i got D1

d1
You are a small time pimp. You are so small time you will only score in june-july of 2019

nah
i got
d100
seriously

http://dicepool.com/catalog/images/splats/goofy.jpg

There's two ways to end up with this result. Either you picked the silliest possible answer to each question, or you answered honestly, and happen to be hyperactive, manic, loon. Assuming you answered honestly, your profile is as follows: You are the 100-sided dice, also known as the legendary Zocchihedron. You are the bit of data that registers so far off the chart that the average person doesn't even know you exist. You are desperate for attention and will get it any way you can. Your jokes have the lowest laugh ratio, but you go for quantity, not quality. Once you get started on a pointless tangent, it takes a group effort to bring you back to reality and make you shut up. You are a distraction who is permanently distracted. You consider yourself silly and entertaining, but everyone else complains about how lame and annoying you are. The one secret they aren't telling you, is how they sometimes actually miss the noise when you're gone.

BibitClerus
04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
and i use teh Greatsword

You scored higher than 69% on power
You scored higher than 34% on range

David Jamieson
04-29-2005, 12:14 PM
welcome to the paladins club.

we meet on tuesdays and decide on which evil shall be crushed beneath our righteous strikes next!

oh hell, any adventure will do, so long as there's a maiden and a good meal at the end of it, maybe some royalty to reward us with a stone placard and a Baphomet ritual or something.

Go AMORC! (cause they're the non catholic templars)