PDA

View Full Version : How would you defend against this attack?

Akhilleus
04-27-2005, 08:10 PM
I only saw this attack once, about 15 years ago, but I know that it still occurs today every now and then...does anyone have any idea how to counter this?

BibitClerus
04-27-2005, 08:43 PM
remote control?
the plug?

IronFist
04-27-2005, 10:05 PM
Is that an old NES game ad? Nice.

Vasquez
04-28-2005, 04:47 AM
take off your 3d glasses.

Mr Punch
04-28-2005, 07:11 AM
It does seem to be a fairly common attack.

Although it mostly sucked, I rather liked the Oracle's response in Scary Movie 3.

PangQuan
04-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Lots and lots of nacho's, the more cheese the better.

wdl
04-28-2005, 09:09 AM
Press the mute then proceed to kick him in the head has he came over the couch. Once he had fallen kick him in the balls just to watch a muted wrestling character roll in pain and not have to listen to his fat mouth at the same time.

-Will

PangQuan
04-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Sorry dude, nacho's are the best weapon. Im telling you the truth here. Last time a video game tried to come out of the T.V. and whoop my arse I opened a box of nachos on his ass. The result was pretty terrifying, but tasty.

wdl
04-28-2005, 09:19 AM
herm... steak faujita nachos with saute'd onions and green peppers and lots of CHEESE...

I know what I'm getting for lunch now.

-Will

PangQuan
04-28-2005, 09:36 AM
That would really kick some ass.

Akhilleus
04-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the advice guys...and now for a little bit of history...the pic is from a commercial for the wireless nintendo controller from ACCLAIM...you remember, the one that only worked for Wrestlemania by ACCLAIM...the game that the kid must be playing in the picture...where if you were Honky Tonk man you could eat notes to gain back life, Ted Dibease was $$$ signs...Randy Savage was a pair of sunglasses....I forget what Bam Bam Bigelow ate...

IronFist
04-28-2005, 07:40 PM
It only worked for Wrestlemania? wtf?

I got some wireless NES controllers once but they didn't work that well so I took them back. The signals seemed to get messed up and player 1 would hit a button and player 2 would do something sometimes.

My favorite controller was the NES Max. I liked having seperate turbo and non-turbo A and B buttons that didn't require an on-off switch like most controllers did.

Akhilleus
04-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Yeah the wireless remote from ACCLAIM totally sucked...the ad with the arms coming out of the TV is ridiculous...not having a wire connecting your remote to your nintendo doesn't make the game feel any more realistic...especially when said remote doesn't work...I mean you could have just taken your TV remote if you wanted a cordless remote that wouldn't work for your nintendo...

I never had the Max, but yeah that Turbo deal sounds good...Nintendo had a lot of problems with their stuff not working...I mean look at the Power Glove...what the heck was that thing for...actually I don't really want to know...