PDA

View Full Version : Operation Lard Butt is in full effect

ricksitterly
04-29-2005, 05:28 PM
OK guys i'm in the desert and my training is going great..... well, actually the food is great... the training is a bit slow.

right now i'm at a point where i'm basically trying to become a giant fat-**s. it's going great too. i can actually feel myself getting fatter. i've been eating all types of desserts and snacks in addition to my usual 4 meals a day. It feels good. I started this trip at 173 lbs and I plan to be at 180 by the end of next week. From there, who knows what levels I could reach!

I am going to continue pigging out for another 30 days. then as my trip winds itself down, I will begin trying to tone up for a couple weeks. My metabolism is so fast it shouldnt take very long at all.
by the time i get home i'll be a new man... who used to be fat.

BibitClerus
04-29-2005, 06:18 PM
man, you the man, man
fattening up - thats style right there dude

when fattening up man you just have to pay attention not to exagerate on way way too much sugar cos you might get diarrea or some for a lil while and thats gonna be a waste.
so basicly, incrise the sugar gradually you knwo what im saying, so you dont waste it and have a better absortion of it

repeat three times now:
GO FAT!
GO FAT
GO FAT!!!

Akhilleus
04-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Sounds great man...but remember, your exercise regimen is just as important as your diet: it is imperative that you avoid any demanding physical activity, or else your impressive fat may be covered up by layers of unsightly looking muscle...turn that ugly six-pack into the coveted "beer gut".

ricksitterly
04-29-2005, 09:18 PM
yes it's fun getting fatter.... and satisfying. i love food.

i am still working out pretty heavy but only twice per week.... for about one hour per session. i'm thinking about reducing it to 30 minutes. for now, i'm still sticking to my 15 to 20 sets per workout.

the fun will begin when i begin trying to "tone up" in another month. i'll be able to practice every day.

GeneChing
03-27-2018, 01:36 PM
I'm poaching this thread for a BUTTS!

It's an embedded vid. I didn't realize that until I already searched out this thread.

6 Easy Moves to Help You Sculpt a Stronger Butt (http://time.com/5206051/anna-kaiser-best-butt-glutes-workout/)

By ANNA KAISER 8:00 AM EDT
Anna Kaiser is a celebrity trainer and the owner of AKT in Motion.

Your glutes comprise one of the largest muscle groups in your body. So yes, a pert derrière looks good in jeans, but strong butt muscles also protect your back and support many daily activities from walking up stairs to bending over or running to catch a cab. And because it’s one of the largest muscle groups in your body, you can dramatically change the shape of your butt depending on your goals and how you workout. Squats and lunges are the classic moves to shape your rear end, and when you add a power move to them — such as a jump at the end of a squat or a hop at the end of a lunge — you’ll take your routine and results to the next level. Add a leg raise, or two, and you’ll see major improvement in all areas.

But before you get creative, it’s important to learn the basics properly and know how to locate and access different parts of your glutes. That’s why the six moves I’ve prescribed here work so well. They’re all low impact, and can be tailored to your level of fitness. A medium-weight band adds all the resistance you need to start and provides some guidance as you go through the exercises. All of the moves also require you to engage your core — another important group of muscles — in order to stabilize yourself and perform the routine correctly.

TIP: For the passé lunge, make sure that your knee is over your ankle so that you’re keeping the work in your butt and not putting stress on your knee. You also want to go as low as possible to keep the work in your glutes, and not your quads (the front of your thighs). For the magic circles, make sure to isolate the leg movement and keep your hips still.

Perform this routine twice, which should take approximately 20 minutes, at least 3x per week.