PDA

View Full Version : www.iwtv.tv KUNG FU CHANNEL

noah
05-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Maybe some videos are for beginners :p but the guys are great! Iīve watched them all, but anybody can watch 5 of them for free by just registering.
I personally like Victor Evelyn( he is the trainer of the world Champion!and he is grant!) and Neil McCarthy.
Tell me what u think!
www.iwtv.tv (http://www.iwtv.tv)
Noah 5D

Wong Ying Home
05-04-2005, 10:50 AM
There is one kung fu set of demos that serioulsy suck...love the orange robes through

noah
05-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Yes, I quite of guessed that... :D

But I think the site has a really good feeling going on, today I was actually having a chat with some to see how did theyīve got involved and they said that one can call IWTV and that if your CV is good they do all of the production for you, they hosted and deliver and you donīt pay a penny!?ŋ

If you get to know anything else let me know, Iīve always had that 'made to be a star' kind of thing in me... :cool:

Noah5D

phoenix-eye
05-05-2005, 03:46 PM
A couple of the guys in the kung fu section of the "Combat" menu are quite well known in UK.

Paul Withrod is a well respected Southern Mantis teacher. I think Jason Crabtree is a Lau Gar instructor in Wales.

Haven't watched the clips so can't comment any further.

PE

noah
05-06-2005, 07:47 AM
phoenix, I made some progress and I started a new thread to ask for everyoneīs opinions but some guys got it all wrong. :mad:

Noah5D

David Jamieson
05-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Oh yeah? Well I think you got it wrong. so there. nyah, etc etc :p

noah
05-06-2005, 08:56 AM
David, I checked your site, so Video sales company, ah? well I donīt know about iwtv, that was the whole point, but you sure do a lot about YOUR Videos on YOUR website.

Why should I be banned? I donīt sell anything, by the way, if you identify yourself as that pic of yours, I may understand much more, too much angryness man!

Noah5D

Wong Ying Home
05-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Of all the vids there Paul Whitrods is the only one of decent skill

David Jamieson
05-06-2005, 09:14 AM
David, I checked your site, so Video sales company, ah? well I donīt know about iwtv, that was the whole point, but you sure do a lot about YOUR Videos on YOUR website.

Why should I be banned? I donīt sell anything, by the way, if you identify yourself as that pic of yours, I may understand much more, too much angryness man!

Noah5D

lol. Noah, I don't start threads adevrtising my site as a video sales company.

I am not a video sales company. The vids on my site are free, the online ones anyway and the others on vcd and what not belong to another guy who I help out because that's what he does besides going to uni.

Mostly he does books though and I don't make a single solitary dime from any of it. I also offer links for free and I am an affiliate of martial arts mart and you can come directly to this site from mine in several instances, so in effect I promote this site and Kungfu /Qigong magazine actively with my site at my expense and do not compete with them in any way shape or form.

so, nyah nyah! lol

besides all that, you really gotta get yourself a thicker skin dude, it's an internet forum for pete's sake and even if I say "ban him"! I really have no authority or power to do so. Only the Mighty G~ may do that kind of stuff.

noah
05-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Fine... never got time to get on the net, Iīm off work because of an injurie on my leg, I love Martial Arts but never got a penny to have the spare time to go to fancy classes, all by myself, so problably Iīm crab, now I have time but not leg so I got onto the net and found iwtv, got excited, saw this forum and I just wanted to get involved, then I got ****ed because you wanted to get me off of this forum.
I just want to talk to people that knows, Iīve emailed the guys of the site you donīt like for me to mention, and they seem nice.

Noah5D

MasterKiller
05-06-2005, 10:33 AM
ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban ban