PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Red

Ray Pina
05-04-2005, 12:03 PM
There is a Memorial Weekend get together taking place near Oklahoma City .... is that near you?

I'm thinking of attenting if I can get some matches.

MasterKiller
05-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Is this a Bullshido throwdown? Red5 is in Minneappolis. I'm in Oklahoma, along with a few other KFO'ers.

ewallace
05-04-2005, 12:29 PM
I can see how it would be easy to confuse Red5 for MasterKiller.

MasterKiller
05-04-2005, 12:34 PM
I can see how it would be easy to confuse Red5 for MasterKiller Don't make me come down there.

Ray Pina
05-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Sorry MasterKiller, I thought you were in North Texas. It gets so confusing to me .... anything west of the Mississippi is "Out there", except for California which is "on the west coast".

Anyway, it's an Empty Flower get together that I'm thinking about going to but it seems to have a heavy "education" element to it that I'm not interested in. I'd like to fly in on the morning of the 28th, fight a few matches and fly out.

I was all ready to fight in a Throwdown this weekend but it got canceled for mothers day and then I'm going to Europe for much of the remainder of May.

Anyway, I doubt I'll wind up going to this because I have to book it soon and noone has really committed to crossing hands, though that is the general point of the thing, or so I perceived it to be.

SaekSan
05-04-2005, 12:54 PM
If you want full-contact, why don't you guys come to Madison, WI on 5/21 for the Kuoshu tournament?

:D ;) :D

Ray Pina
05-04-2005, 01:53 PM
First time hearing of it
Will be returning from Belgium that day
Don't compete anymore ... or at least right now.

SaekSan
05-04-2005, 02:04 PM
That's cool, maybe next time.

We are running it as a tournament but looking at it more like a get together, we're even having a Brazilian BBQ afterwards at my place (Red are you still coming?).

Well, have a safe trip!

:)