PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info for Sifu Michael Matsuda

wuxingtiger
05-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sifu Michael Matsuda.
I read that he teaches Tai Shing Pek Kwar and Hung Gar out of Glendale, CA. Does anyone have contact information for him? If so, please post here or PM me.

thanks
alex

gwa sow
05-05-2005, 07:27 AM
i would not recomend him or paulie zink for their Tai Shing Pek Kwar. none of the tai shing pek kwar masters ( chan sau chung) agree with his comments. check out http://tspk.com/english/fake_monkey_kungfu.htm

wuxingtiger
05-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the feeback, but i had read that post on their site, and then there is the "answer" by Matsuda and Zink on their site. You don't know who to believe.

How can Paulie Zink and Michael Matsuda have gained so much notoriety and "status" (they are inductees into Martial Arts Hall of Fame) if they are "frauds"?

Just wondering...

Brad
05-05-2005, 03:21 PM
The Martial Arts Hall of Fame is junk basically. My first Karate/Kungfu teacher was actually inducted into it for a number of years and he turned out to be a child molesting redbelt rather than the grandmaster and high ranking blackbelt master of Kungfu, Karate, Jujitsu, Escrima, and Kuntao who trained in the Shaolin Temple that he claimed to be. He even turned his school into a church for tax purposes! If this guy was in there, it's not too much of a stretch to believe Paulie Zink and Michael Matsuda could make it in.

Brad
05-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Also when they first made names for themselves there weren't any other TSPK teachers here in the west (at least no one as public as Chan Sau Chung) to compare with.