05-05-2005, 11:39 AM
update

the cookie trick isnt working
maybe now they are blocking by ip or soemthing

anyway if the max download per hour expires
you gotta wait 1 hour to download more stuff

FngSaiYuk
05-05-2005, 12:48 PM
You can also search on isohunt.com & torrent the files.

Mr Punch
05-07-2005, 06:23 AM
Cheers Xebby.

One question: what the **** has happened to "Rampage"? He should change his name to "Stroll in the Park". I like the guy, and I'm guessing by the stuff that Shogun was shrugging off him is Shogun's no slouch, but he lacked focus, he backed off and covered way to much instead of trying to answer Shogun, he didn't even try a half decent shoot, he wandered off to talk to his coach in the middle of the bout, and he largely let the fight come to him... Shame.

FngSaiYuk
05-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Rampage has this whole new attitude since he last got KTFO'd by Wanderlai. His prior match was with Shoguns bro' and a LOT of people felt he should have lost that match. He just doesn't seem to have the 'Rampage' in him anymore... Hopefully he'll snap out of it and start rampaging again, he used to always have some of the more exciting matches.

Overall, it seemed like most of the competitors were playing things VERY conservatively. I understand that there was a VERY high level of skill and talent in the tourny, but I'm really used to a lot more action and aggression in Pride. We'll see how round two turns out.

norther practitioner
05-07-2005, 03:29 PM
danx Xebby, oh, and i've been meaning to say.... nice Jimmy avi

FatherDog
05-07-2005, 06:42 PM
Cheers Xebby.

One question: what the **** has happened to "Rampage"? He should change his name to "Stroll in the Park". I like the guy, and I'm guessing by the stuff that Shogun was shrugging off him is Shogun's no slouch, but he lacked focus, he backed off and covered way to much instead of trying to answer Shogun, he didn't even try a half decent shoot, he wandered off to talk to his coach in the middle of the bout, and he largely let the fight come to him... Shame.

What happened to Rampage is that Shogun's first flurry broke one of his ribs. Which will tend to affect your focus, cause you to back off and cover up, screw up your shots, and respond to your coach shouting instructions with "IT'S BROKEN!"

norther practitioner
05-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Um, yeah, broken ribs can do that to you....lol

BibitClerus
05-07-2005, 09:07 PM
sup you guys,

yeah those were broken ribs man, ouch
Shogun is Ninja's brother. They both are great fighters from Chute Boxe. If i recall Shogun is heavier though, dont remember for sure.
Those CB guys are animals, my favourite fighters come from there. They're just great strikers and they know how to put MT to work in mma very good.

it had been a long time since i didnt watch mma... not just cos i dont got cable :D
but anyway, there doesnt seem to be a lot of new guys with high skills showing on the little ive seen. id like to see more o them...
hopefully on the next 2 years or something new generation of fighters pop up?

Man, too bad Vitor lost (last i heard his sister is still missing btw), he is a cool dude. But that Alestarir is **** good, got a great striking range.

thanks np, its the most impressive avatar ive had so far. made from a classic picture of him smoking :)

Mr Punch
05-08-2005, 05:43 AM
What happened to Rampage is that Shogun's first flurry broke one of his ribs. Which will tend to affect your focus, cause you to back off and cover up, screw up your shots, and respond to your coach shouting instructions with "IT'S BROKEN!"Dayum, is that what happened? I was watching without the sound so I didn't hear what he was saying...

Well guess I'll let him off then! :D

Just watched the Kondo - Volvanchyn fight... that was a battle... Kondo can certainly take some punishment.