PDA

View Full Version : IWTV for real!

noah
05-06-2005, 06:42 AM
Ok, here it goes:

IWTV, www.iwtv.tv , claims to be an open platform, but these days big companies are always claiming..., so I emailed them, basically to ask about how much it would cost me this ' show your skills to millions of other enthusiasts around the world...'

They answer: NOTHING!
and not only that, I was assured that they undertake all editing, hosting, delivery... for free, and... that one gets payed every time one of the clips are viewed! :eek:

Ok, my english is not very good verbally, so I donīt think I could extract much more that what I did by emailing them, is it anyone here who has actually spoken with them? Is this really true? where is the catch!?

Phoenix: Yeah, I liked Jason Crabtree a lot, he would go up there with Victor Evelyn... my opinion.

Noah5D

MasterKiller
05-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Someone ban this guy.

noah
05-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Wich guy? Me? Why?
Being suspiciuos makes you a better Master? thatīs not what Iīve been taught, you donīt know who I am, or how difficult I have had it, yes, I am excited about this whole thing of iwtv, and so what! do you think I own it?

Noah5D

David Jamieson
05-06-2005, 07:25 AM
geez, is this guy spamming the forum to the benefit of this video sales company?

hmmmmm

yes, I second the call of the masterkiller.

lol