PDA

View Full Version : KFM.com Forums: Funny Filters

SimonM
05-06-2005, 08:14 PM
So I am writing a post and F@rther gets turned into ****her because it contains the four letter word for flatulence.

Now it's not that I don't find @ signs dropped into words in place of the letter a entertaining or anything, it's just a bit of a pain having to go back and change every filtered instance. Is it at all possible to adjust the filters so that the word-caused-by-beans does not get blocked out? I mean even other tenses of that word such as F@rted, F@rting, F@rtastic, etc. could still be filtered I'd just rather that a harmless word like F@rther was not. ;)

norther practitioner
05-07-2005, 08:22 PM
change your grammer to say further...

Starchaser107
05-08-2005, 12:49 PM
the fаrther you seem to be away from the truth :eek:

SimonM
05-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Ok, that's wierd, whenever I type ****her it bleeps the first four letters. How'd you do that Starchaser?

Starchaser107
05-08-2005, 08:25 PM
I use dark chi :cool:

GeneChing
05-09-2005, 09:31 AM
We've had thread on our forum censors already - we think they are rather funny so we let them stand. Obviously, there's no way to get around anyone with the most rudimentary 'dark chi' from cussin if they want here unless we manually delete everything, which is a real pain in the ass, so we leave the censors as is as sort of a token statement, reminding people to mind their tongue when they can. Given this forum and it's members, well, there's a lot of dark chi. :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
05-10-2005, 07:51 AM
chocolate milkshakes give me dark chi.