PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Fut Sao Wing Chun Association Spring Seminar with James Cama

Sam
05-07-2005, 06:55 AM
Chicagofutsao@comcast.net
Date:
Monday April 25, 2005 17:40:46 GMT
Comments:
I would like to announce that Master James Cama will be coming for another private seminar Memorial Day Weekend. All those interested should call 773-727-0550. http://home.comcast.net/~chicagofut...home.html-.html Chuck Kennedy's spring seminar hosting Master James Cama's Fut Sao Wing Chun's Fighting techniques for entering, anti grappling, and footworks. Striking into Chi Sao into Chin Na into ground work.

Sam
05-31-2005, 07:48 PM
I would like to thank my Chicago Branch Rep. Sifu Charles Kennedy for hosting our annual seminar. We worked hard and long. Sifu Kennedy has well trained and disciplined students. Kudos to Kirk for showing up and training even though he had a separated shoulder. A big thank you to Sifu Paula A. Lazarz for letting us train in her Kwoon at Energy Fitness Inc. 4419 North Milwaukee Ave. Chicago, Lllnois 60630 Tel: 773-879-0063 Another big thank you to Ageda, Brandon, and Devon for making my stay so much fun.
James Cama Sifu

bong
05-31-2005, 09:15 PM
Hey Sam!

Are you going to miss this event too? :p

Seems like you and Cama Sifu are never seen together! :D

-Bong