PDA

View Full Version : Mean Girls start at the age of 3!

SPJ
05-09-2005, 10:36 AM
A recent study showed a toddler may use tactics and strategy to control social issue.

WOW.

Here is a link to the study.

Mean kids (http://www.kcchronicle.com/MainSection/332140862815465.php)

:confused:

norther practitioner
05-09-2005, 11:50 AM
They just had that on the Today show this morning...

Crazy, but I don't really doubt it. I remember my preschool being a little clicky...

BibitClerus
05-09-2005, 01:19 PM
when i was like 4 or some...
hmm... i remember there were boys who where always trying to be leader of the pack
dunno about how girls were, i never hung out with girls that time... hmm

from the age of 4-5 i remember 2 encounters with "alpha little boys" -> thats fcukgin ridiculous :D

one time there were two groups of boys. i was in one group.
when we encountered the other group (all this in schoo) there was some argueing (cant remember why).
but then one of the boys of the group grabbed my throat and started to choke me. i didnt know what was happeing.
then he let go of me throat.
-> 1 decade later there rumors of this kid being caugth sucking on another kids peepee (a kid that sudied on my bros class) and vice-versa inside the bathroom of a sports club.

the other one was: there was this mean kid that was always fightin and getting in trouble with the other kids. aparently he was strong (or just crazy?).
so this one time im with my friends and for some reason i dont know we tease that little ****er (nobody liked that mini-bully *******). so the idiot comes running after me -> even though i was a fat kid i ran faster and the coolest thing was the idiot actually slipped while chasing me and fell down on the ground.
I was so proud of myself :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-09-2005, 01:34 PM
that's crazy.

i'm glad i dont "discipline with psychological control and manipulation — withdrawing love, avoiding eye contact and laying guilt trips," though i guess i am guilty of the occasional guilt trip. thats something ill have to keep in mind.

Royal Dragon
05-09-2005, 03:34 PM
I don't "discipline with psychological control and manipulation — withdrawing love, avoiding eye contact and laying guilt trips," Either....I use beatings..my daughter has turned out just fine, and better than most!!! :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-09-2005, 07:51 PM
i think thats seriously part of the problem. beatings don't leave scars like mindfuks do.

IronFist
05-09-2005, 08:05 PM
I saw that same article posted on another site and the thread was called "New Study Proves Girls Are *****es." lol

PS. Bad parenting = fvcked up kids. No kidding.

edit - no wait, it was a different story about the same thing! Whoa!

norther practitioner
05-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Funny thing is, this coincides with the age that Red5 started recieving more rejections than a 5'5" guard driving the lane in the NBA.

sk8fool
05-10-2005, 09:33 PM
in kindergarten they had these blocks that were like big legos and me and my freind used them and pretend they were transformers. Although there was another group of kids that would use them as voltron. so it was like a race at the beging of recess who could get to them first. that was at 4 and 5.

SPJ
05-11-2005, 07:54 PM
In general, girls develop earlier than boys physiologically and psychologically.

I was amazed that as early as 3 years old there is a distinction of social interaction. Avoidance and all.

:eek: