PDA

View Full Version : Excited about tomorrow

Water Dragon
10-18-2001, 11:18 PM
Sevenstar's supposed to be showing up in the morning for a little fun. I'll try to get some pics.

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

Watchman
10-18-2001, 11:53 PM
But please, no cuddling -- you'll make GDA jealous.

Wongsifu
10-18-2001, 11:58 PM
eow man thats sick :D

re-read that post of yours

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

KC Elbows
10-19-2001, 12:00 AM
Is a little afternoon delight in the works too?

Watchman
10-19-2001, 12:03 AM
That was a very calculated statement of mine. GDA will appreciate it. ;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-19-2001, 12:07 AM
:mad: better not be no cuddelin or ill be paying a visit of my own that wont be so friendly. :mad:

where's my beer?

KC Elbows
10-19-2001, 12:08 AM
Nah, he's talking about Water Dragon's post, not yours Watchman.

Wongsifu
10-19-2001, 12:18 AM
rite on kc

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Water Dragon
10-19-2001, 01:28 AM
Yeah, but last time fun resulted in me almost breaking my teachers arm and myself taking a headutt to the cheekbone :D :D :D

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

SevenStar
10-21-2001, 09:01 AM
you guys are sick...

The day was cool though. We went over a lot of good stuff, and we got some pics.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

Water Dragon
10-21-2001, 03:42 PM
Sevenstar's pretty friggin' talented too. He picked up in hours that took me months.

The pics are in. Some of them came out pretty nice.

Sharky
10-21-2001, 04:27 PM
well i'm waiting...

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Water Dragon
10-21-2001, 04:30 PM
Gotta mail 'em to Sev first. I don't have a scanner.

Sharky
10-21-2001, 04:36 PM
doh

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

SevenStar
10-23-2001, 05:56 AM
that must mean you're a good teacher.

I picked up a lot of good stuff, and I'll definitely be practicing it. If rolls saw what I saw, he'd think different about tai chi when used in combat.

"Just because I joke around sometimes doesn't mean I'm serious about kung-fu.
" - nightair

qeySuS
10-23-2001, 03:05 PM
great i missed the cuddling :mad:

Free thinkers are dangerous!

Water Dragon
10-23-2001, 03:39 PM
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagez/font_bunny.jpg