PDA

View Full Version : What is you level?

joshuahiroe
05-11-2005, 09:04 AM
I am curious as to what level of martial art skill is everyone on this site. As everyone knows every martial art system has a different ranking system, and even different ranking systems in the same style. So in order to quantify relative rank and skill, I am going to propose the following system.

For level (belt) on a scale on 1 to 10 with one being the beginning student and 10 being mastery.

And then within your current level (belt) and up to that level (martial arts is accumulated skill) your skill on a scale on 1 to 10 with one being the very little understanding and 10 being mastery.

For example: If the belt ranking went as follows white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown, red, black, senior black.

And you were a green belt your level would be 4. And say you knew the required form and strikes however you did not know how to apply them I would say your skill up to that level would be a 3.

I know that many don't use belts but I am sure you get the idea.

Shaolinlueb
05-11-2005, 09:16 AM
i have been doing kung fu for 5 years. and by american standards i think i am on the advance level. am I high in the advance game? not really at all. I still need work on moves and such. but i think my kung fu is good and my fighting is good too. i know what needs work and i keep on tuggin away. i dont practice as much with working so much. it sucks. will i ever become a master? who knows, probably not. i try to stay humble. except when im at tournaments talking trash :D

i jsut try to have fun when doing it. if i dont have fun then im doing it for the wrong reasons.

SevenStar
05-11-2005, 09:31 AM
1. ranking systems within styles are different

2. anytime you are depending on someone to HONESTLY rank THEMSELVES, there's bound to be error...

SaekSan
05-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Hmmm... isn't what you're asking somewhat based on perception? I can understand a question such as "how long?" even though I know plenty of people that have been at it for years and are still inept. Even if people were in a system that quantified how much you know in a given level (which is uncommon in CMA) you'll still get a eschewed answer based on the perception of their teachers.

Does it even matter? Why?

:)

Oso
05-11-2005, 09:43 AM
I'll play and hopefully reinforce Sevenstars (*edit: and Seaksan's) point.

7 years of hung gar and I was wearing a brown sash.

13 years of a mixed system of kung fu and I was wearing a 3rd level black sash and was given the title of 'sifu' by my teacher

20 months of praying mantis and that's all I'm training now and I don't have any rank in it.

*edit*
oops, forgot one:

6 months of jujitsu and I have a blue belt. ;)

i fight so-so.

so, I'm a So So Sash. :D

Reggie1
05-11-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm the self-proclaimed Grandmaster of my own system.

I call it 'Hold 'em and Go-Do'. It's a super-secret system in which I magically take all of your money using nothing but a simple deck of playing cards. Then I vanish into thin air. *poof*

Send me $100 and I'll teach you.

;)

Seriously, though, wouldn't it just be easier to ask people how long they've been practicing certain arts?

7* mantis for 7 months. We also work a little Shuai Chiao and a little submission wrestling.

Ralphie
05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm a 8th level fighter with a sweet +5 Vorpal Sword and +2 Plate of fire resistance.

PangQuan
05-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Im pretty good, by this system I would have to rank myself kinda high. hmmm at least a -7 ya that sounds about right.

Oso
05-11-2005, 10:02 AM
I'm a 8th level fighter with a sweet +5 Vorpal Sword and +2 Plate of fire resistance.

{Drinks Potion of Dexterity}

{Casts Mirror Image Spell on self}

{Casts Ice Storm at Ralphie}

sean_stonehart
05-11-2005, 10:11 AM
My level... about 2 degrees off center

Ralphie
05-11-2005, 10:18 AM
{Drinks Potion of Dexterity} -takes 1 turn
I have a 3/2 attack ratio. My first strike turns up 8 (a miss) Next strike a 15. Roll the 10 sided die for damage-6+5+3(str bonus)=14 dmg.

Oso
05-11-2005, 10:30 AM
Drinking the potion was a free action because I was hiding and you were unaware of me.

You couldn't have acted until you 'spotted' (god I hate 3rd ed rules) me casting the Mirror Image.

but anyway...you think I'm standing here in some flimsy robe?

I have a dex of 16, Bracers of AC 4 and a ring of prot +1 for an AC of 1. I think you need...crap, that would have meant you needed a 19 but I'm not sure.

fudge it, ok you hit me

just averageing my HP at 5/lvl and as a 9th level mu/th that gives me 45 HP...now 31.

[his plan to attack from hiding foiled, the entrepid half elf drops a small figurine to the ground and a small but ferocious looking wombat trundles toward the fighter]

PangQuan
05-11-2005, 10:34 AM
{plays his flute of the dragon}

{calls forth the red dragon from the depths of heck}

Red dragon incinerates all other players:

GAME OVER !!

I win.

SevenStar
05-11-2005, 10:49 AM
for not participating in that melee, my street cred goes +1.

BibitClerus
05-11-2005, 10:51 AM
abdominal adipose shield:
AC 5
CHA -10 against females

Oso
05-11-2005, 11:11 AM
{Wombat of Invulneralbility looks around at the ashes, shrugs and meanders off to find a nice, rotten cabbage, and possibly a female wombat}

Oso
05-11-2005, 11:16 AM

I dunno dude, you've been here haven't you? ***WARNING*** cLICKING THIS LINK IMPARTS A PERMANENT REDUCTION IN STREET CRED TO 0 (http://www.thezorklibrary.com/timeperiods.htm)

rogue
05-11-2005, 11:23 AM
But -2 street cred points for pointing it out. Good try. :p

And you also have a spell cast on you by an evil warlock that turns you into a Bacon Samich for three turns.

Shaolinlueb
05-11-2005, 11:25 AM
I HAVE a +7 ogre slaying knife!

but your not in the cave!!!

PangQuan
05-11-2005, 11:39 AM
You guys better step it up a notch, that dragon flute was just one of my trinkets.

Dont make me break out the big guns.

<------ lvl 87 dark wizard biotches!!

norther practitioner
05-11-2005, 01:14 PM
/pats 7* on the back/

+1 street cred, but your still in the hole I think, coming much closer now.

My level:
I am so so at forms, even though I'm somewhat of a forms snob, I'm trusted to teach beginners, and my fighting is OK.

I'd say, in comparison to my teacher, and with respect to our stuff, I'm a 4.

David Jamieson
05-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Dave enters room and whips out his lvl 40 +10AB/ +10Enhanced/ 2d12onHit/ massive criticals/ keen/ and holy avenger Sword of geeky godliness.

Comfortable in his Heavy Armour with +20AC and his Helm of True Seeing he saunters through the ashes of the KFM posters who were vanquished by what smells like Dragons F@rts.

He whips out his wand of Street Cred ability drain and saps what little cred 7 had left and transfers +2 street cred to rogue for his shaolin tattle abilities.

He picks up what's left of everyones GP and heads to the corner Beer store where he purchases a +40 bottle of drunken potion that will put him in a happy place for the duration of the module.

Akhilleus
05-11-2005, 01:37 PM
I'm a half-elf magic user...I have a blue dress with green trim and a pointed purple hat...and a wand...I'm only like level 1 in "Champions of Krynn" and level 0 in "Pool of Radiance" since it was impossible to get anywhere in either or those games...and after you spent 4 hours creating your guys!

SevenStar
05-11-2005, 01:37 PM
I dunno dude, you've been here haven't you? ***WARNING*** cLICKING THIS LINK IMPARTS A PERMANENT REDUCTION IN STREET CRED TO 0 (http://www.thezorklibrary.com/timeperiods.htm)

my increase in street cred allows me to resist the temptation of clicking on that link.

Oso
05-11-2005, 01:38 PM
And you also have a spell cast on you by an evil warlock that turns you into a Bacon Samich for three turns.

{Wombat of Invulnerability waddles over to Bacon Samich for a bite. ****es on dave's leg in passing.}

Oso
05-11-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm a half-elf magic user...I have a blue dress with green trim and a pointed purple hat...and a wand...I'm only like level 1 in "Champions of Krynn" and level 0 in "Pool of Radiance" since it was impossible to get anywhere in either or those games...and after you spent 4 hours creating your guys!

AMEN!!! didn't play the Krynn game but **** was POR a biotch. I actually persevered till 7th level or so for most of my characters and it wasn't too bad then but ****ed if I know why they thought that was ready for release.

well, I think this thread has been succesfully hijacked.

off to class...

Reggie1
05-11-2005, 01:44 PM
I think I just got significantly nerdier by just reading this thread.

;)

*swipes David J's bottle of drunken potion and drinks it*

<hic>

<burp>

Reggie1
05-11-2005, 01:44 PM
^
|
|
|
|
Whoever posted that is HILARIOUS!!!

David Jamieson
05-11-2005, 01:48 PM
{Dave adeptly tosses an ampule of dissapearing dust at the samich thereby rendering it unseeable and ungettable to the Wombat, who although invulnerable is now starving and though it can feel the terrible pain of starvation, it cannot die and is now stuck in a cycle of suffering from which there is only one escape...}

...module reload

{Our next module begins in a room filled with ashes and a foul stench, you see a skinny starving badger in the room saying something about bacon samiches. It sees you...}

PangQuan
05-11-2005, 02:14 PM
{Chronos the dark wizard sees the evil badger poke its head from the ashes. Rumbling through his bag of holding +7 he finds what he was looking for. With a flash of stardust he unleashes his unholy wand of decay. Upon rendering the evil badger dead and rotting, Chronos then materializes a +18 bottle of drunken potion}

FatherDog
05-11-2005, 03:53 PM

{Drinks Potion of Dexterity}

{Casts Mirror Image Spell on self}

{Casts Ice Storm at Ralphie}

{plays his flute of the dragon}

{calls forth the red dragon from the depths of heck}

Red dragon incinerates all other players:

GAME OVER !!

I win.

abdominal adipose shield:
AC 5
CHA -10 against females

I HAVE a +7 ogre slaying knife!

but your not in the cave!!!

Dave enters room and whips out his lvl 40 +10AB/ +10Enhanced/ 2d12onHit/ massive criticals/ keen/ and holy avenger Sword of geeky godliness.

I'm a half-elf magic user...I have a blue dress with green trim and a pointed purple hat...and a wand...

http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/nerds.gif

PangQuan
05-11-2005, 04:03 PM
http://www.autographworld.com/catalog/wholesale/carradine_robert.jpg

Oso
05-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh, Yea?!?

Who ****ed the hot chick at the end of the movie?

:cool: :p ;)

BibitClerus
05-11-2005, 06:49 PM
we gotta remember life isnt just all about partying and getting all the babes, you know

right?

Oso
05-11-2005, 06:56 PM
can I get an "Amen!"

preach on Brother Xebadiah.

Akhilleus
05-11-2005, 07:02 PM
AMEN!!! didn't play the Krynn game but **** was POR a biotch. I actually persevered till 7th level or so for most of my characters and it wasn't too bad then but ****ed if I know why they thought that was ready for release.

Wow man...as someone that played the game for a couple years and never got anywhere I must say that is darn impressive...I always ran into hill trolls or some other mismatch when my guys were still weak as ****...the sound effects in that game were way ahead of their time...when you hit a guy, it made that sound that your comp makes when it is loading...

Oso
05-11-2005, 07:06 PM
there were a lot of restarts then I figured out that there was only one specific path of least resistance through that first dungeon. but it still crashed on me a lot and then I bought a new computer and never reloaded it.

I'm freaking itching for a new game but I don't really have the time to get into a good deep RPG but I think I've decided to try the new Online D&D thing that's coming out, can't remember the name.

rogue
05-11-2005, 07:15 PM
The name is on the tip of my tongue, it's something like Geekusmaximus, or Into the Nerdcropolis, or In Search of 7* Lost Street Cred or D&D:The Lost Sexlife Chronicles. Something like that.

BibitClerus
05-11-2005, 07:17 PM
:D too bad the insticts keep saying "reproduce! reproduce!"

the D&D online is http://www.ddo.com/ i believe
looks like its gonna be good

Shaolinlueb
05-11-2005, 07:22 PM
dude, none of you will be able to withstand this!!!

rogue
05-11-2005, 07:23 PM
That looked cool. Look for Oso there, his name is the "Exalted Grand Wizard My ***** Fell Off And I'll Never Have Sex Again But I Dont Care Because I'm Playing this Game Along With A Thousand Other Guys Still Living In Their Mothers Basement Who Will Never Get Laid - dalf". :p

SPJ
05-11-2005, 08:19 PM
In response to the first thread:

In Tai Chi, there are 3 levels;

1. Familiarization (Zuo Su).

2. Comprehension (Len Dong).

3. Experienced (Shen Ming).

I am in the beginner levels in a lot of Northern styles. Some intermediate levels.

So I would say mostly level 1 and some level 2.

Mr Punch
05-12-2005, 12:29 AM
I am curious as to what level of martial art skill is everyone on this site.Why!?:D ... and good luck!
For level (belt) on a scale on 1 to 10 with one being the beginning student and 10 being mastery.What's 'mastery'?
And you were a green belt your level would be 4. And say you knew the required form and strikes however you did not know how to apply them I would say your skill up to that level would be a 3.If you don't know how to apply them, and you are practicing an art that pretends to be a martial art, I would say your level would be 0. If you know how to apply them, surely you're asking for a streetfight/NHB ring record?! :D

But, to play along; aikido/jutsu 10 years most days, 5 years sporadically, shodan (haven't taken a grading in ten years), streetfights (including using de-escalation techs learned in aiki and influenced by aiki) prob 4 wins, 5 losses.

Wing chun 8-9 years, no grading but have learned the three unarmed sets and their apps, and fairly regularly practise them in most settings in the kwoon, dojo and shooto gym... never used it in the street or in the ring.

Shooto (shoot-tackling and takedowns, submission wrestling, bjj, boxing, muay thai - plus aiki and wing chun when I can get them in) about six months excluding injury time. Level... standup 10 (er, :D maybe), takedowns above 5, ground 2?

Kendo... 4 years, **** I'm bored,

right you DnD ***gots, I successfully roll on my shinobijutsu and drop from my pre-made secret ceiling behind Chronos, and starts choking him. Chronos struggles to cast a spell before realizing he's no longer in the ghey DnD world (so his ridiculously-named fancyshmancy magick will not work here) but the other altogether cooler 'Bushido' dimension. I use my 5th level Ki enhanced critical strike to turn the choke into a neck snap, and casually toss three poisoned shuriken into the badger, before nonchalantly dropping a smoke grenade and using my highly trained-up nekode okuden to improve my wall-crawling, to fade into the black wall of Crow Castle.

Oso
05-12-2005, 04:49 AM
since you morons have been trying to kill this ghey ass badger

Badger of Gheyness (http://www.dminn.com/Pages/Badger.html)

instead of my much, much cooler and totally sweet Wombat

Wombat getting ready to Flip Out (http://www.buffaloworks.us/images/0016260000.jpg)

my Wombat of Invulnerability sneak attacks you all from behind, cutting your achiles tendons and walks off in a snit for being mistaken for a stupid badger.

David Jamieson
05-12-2005, 04:59 AM
[Dave, with his torn achilles tendons drags himself rapidly across the floor while unsheathing his +20AB/Keen/HA/2d12 massive crit/onHit daze 50% 2 rounds shortsword and slices clean through the escaping wombat with the aid of divine wrath}

{The mortally wounded wombat takes it's last breath}

{dave recovers his tendons from within the still steaming guts of the 'not so invulnerable afterall' wombat and with some pixie paste and faerie dust and a bottled potion of heal instantly heals his aching ankles}

{Dave removes what's left of his bottle of drunkeness from some screaming guy holding his ankles and crying and has a big swig of the drunken goodness}

module reload...

{Trolls enter a secluded house in teh forest and find a bunch of people grasping their ankles and crying in pain...there is a flayed and halved wombat on the floor still bleeding, the back door slams shut as they enter the scene through the front door...}

rogue
05-12-2005, 05:12 AM
[ Dave suddenly looks at his hand and realizes it's holding the half digested Bacon Samich. Suddenly the samich turns back into 7* who after 3 turns in the wombats stomach looks like a very pizzed off Michael Jackson. (7* street cred returned to 100% for one turn) ]

ewallace
05-12-2005, 06:10 AM
My street cred goes up every time someone mentions a Bacon Sammich. Please note the two "M"s in "Sammich", and show proper respect to the best sammy known to infidels.

As for my level? I'm bi-polar so it changes all the time.

Dronak
05-12-2005, 08:20 AM
Well, I'm not sure how to rank it with a number like the first post was suggesting. But I'd say I'm still in the beginner ranks, low level. I had about 2-3 years of classes covering northern Shaolin long fist kung fu and Yang tai chi. For tai chi, we learned a long form and that was about it. There was one day where we did a little practice with basic push hands (one hand, horizontal and vertical circles), but we never continued. The class was mainly for long fist. In the few years, I learned ten routine tan tui (9 of the 10), three basic level forms, three sort of middle level forms, one more advanced form, and two basic weapon forms. One barehand form and one weapon form were learned from classmates after our teacher left. I never went to the special classes where other, more advanced forms were taught and things like sparring training were covered. Though we did go over a little of some basic sparring training things in group classes. So I never really got that much into the application side of things, but our teacher would often explain applications of techniques so that we'd understand them, especially if the move was unusual and didn't make a lot of sense without knowing that. I suppose you can judge for yourself, but yeah, I'd say I'm still a beginner.

Oso
05-12-2005, 08:21 AM
That looked cool. Look for Oso there, his name is the "Exalted Grand Wizard My ***** Fell Off And I'll Never Have Sex Again But I Dont Care Because I'm Playing this Game Along With A Thousand Other Guys Still Living In Their Mothers Basement Who Will Never Get Laid - dalf".

my computer room has two big windows and my girlfriend is pretty hot...but that goes w/o saying as I always have hot girlfriends.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Oso
05-12-2005, 08:24 AM
a mist begins to drift up from the wombat's corpse....

rogue
05-12-2005, 08:29 AM
And forms an unholy hybrid of the wombat and the digested parts of 7*/Bacon Sammich! :eek:

bodhitree
05-12-2005, 08:30 AM
i just hope i'm a little better than i was yesterday or last week.

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Suddenly as the Mutated Dead Wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich is about to attack the band of injured geeks, the Great Dark Wizard Chronos pull from his bag of holding a red5angel, and hurriedly feeds it to the creature thus poisoning it with Trollitis.

SevenStar
05-12-2005, 08:44 AM
[ Dave suddenly looks at his hand and realizes it's holding the half digested Bacon Samich. Suddenly the samich turns back into 7* who after 3 turns in the wombats stomach looks like a very pizzed off Michael Jackson. (7* street cred returned to 100% for one turn) ]

hell yeah!!

David Jamieson
05-12-2005, 09:03 AM
{Suddenly 7*'s turn ends and his street cred drops back to -12}
{Dave buries the half eaten bacon sammich deep in the gully of the 14 hells which is surrounding by the winds of neverending street cred disable powers.}

{somewhere in the distance, 7* cries like a little girl who lost her lolly} :D

Kristoffer
05-12-2005, 09:07 AM
{Kris enters the arena dragging a dead cow. Looks puzzled}

:confused:

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Chronos the Dark wizard uses his wizardly powers to summon from the netherrealm a BBQ grill. Upon greeting Kris the wizard then summons a butcher knife and hands it to kris along with some onion buns. Then backs away activating his globe of butcher knife resistance +5.

Oso
05-12-2005, 09:25 AM
{Kris enters the arena dragging a dead cow. Looks puzzled}

:confused:

LMAO !!!!
..........(Zod be ****ed 10 char min)

Oso
05-12-2005, 09:47 AM
{the mist coalesces into a dread shape}

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (http://www.curious3d.com/wombat-of-doom.jpg)

*edited rediculously long evil laugh which was fvkking up my screen*

rogue
05-12-2005, 09:49 AM
{somewhere in the distance, 7* cries like a little girl who lost her lolly}

{ Dave is LHAO when he hears a voice like the sound of the grave say, "Hiya Hippie",
he turns and see's a very pizzed off and very insane dead Wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich holding Kris and a dead cow.}

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 09:54 AM
{ Dave is LHAO when he hears a voice like the sound of the grave say, "Hiya Hippie",
he turns and see's a very pizzed off and very insane dead Wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich holding Kris and a dead cow.}
{with a red5angel leg hanging out of its maws, and standing on a BBQ grill}

truewrestler
05-12-2005, 11:06 AM
I'd say about a 2 for MMA but an 8 for fighting skill when compared to the "average martial artist".

--attacks darkness with flying magic missile knee

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 11:10 AM
what is an "average martial artists"?

David Jamieson
05-12-2005, 11:17 AM
{dave craps his armour}

{He runs straight into the flaming pit of buff and emerges on the other side shrouded with improved invisibility, +10 to all his traits, a Major arcane globe of invulnerability and a familiar that is capable of riding and flying}

{Dave jumps on the familiars back and heartily wags his middle finger at the abboration below as it fades to nothingness in the distance...he scans the horizon for another beer store...}

truewrestler
05-12-2005, 11:20 AM
what is an "average martial artists"?

my subtle attempt at trolling

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 11:23 AM
module reload...

Dave spots what appears to be a beer store. As he glides his familiar toward the earth he feels that cr@p sliding down the inside of his chainmail leggings.

and suddenly the beer store explodes into a milliion pieces of shrapnal leaving the Dark Wizard Chronos upon the top of the rubble laughing merrily as he downs the last bottle of drunken potion +50.

ewallace
05-12-2005, 11:28 AM
PangQuan should be banned just for having the thought of a beer store exploding.

It's all about the beer.

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 11:32 AM
This was the best way of making sure I got the last one.

Plus there is a reason why I am the evil character. I have to do stuff like that. I AM a dark wizard arent I?

rogue
05-12-2005, 12:24 PM
An enraged Dead Wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich pounces on the evil wizard faster than Gene Ching running to another oppotunity to have his name mentioned in a magazine, radio show or Paris Hilton sex video. Once again Dave is on the run from the dead Wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich.

BibitClerus
05-12-2005, 12:34 PM
speaking of Paris, **** that ***** is boring
she sucked it like she was about to suddenly fall asleep
or dead

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 12:36 PM
As the Wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich (Womstarmmich) pounces on the Dark Wizard Chronos, it latches its deadly eagle claws into the wizards leg. But suddenly the creature looks as though something does not agree with it, with a horric gut wrenching, the monster regurgitates a red5angel, the red5angel pummels into the wizard sending him flying thus saving him from the Womstarmmich beast.

rogue
05-12-2005, 01:05 PM
C'mon dude, keep it real.

Oso
05-12-2005, 01:24 PM
C'mon dude, keep it real.

LOL, ****, that was cold.

Ming Yue
05-12-2005, 01:32 PM
And after digesting the Evil Wizard, at last The Womstarmmich embodies all it has destroyed. It is unstoppable.

Starchaser107
05-12-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm currently a champion with pai
with lau I'm a slayer I think
and I just started using brad i'm a 6th dan with brad

I'm a level99 with everyone on ff7 except Aeris

I'm a level 99 with Tidus in ffX

I haven't played tekken 5 yet so I'm unranked, but my best clear times in tekken 4 have been with brian, in the low 3 minute range or maybe high 2 minute.. i dun remember

in tekken 3 it was with jin.

I train 5tr33t L337h4L kung fu in my spare time and look at hot chicks on the internet.

Starchaser107
05-12-2005, 01:49 PM
my forum fu is okay but it's not as strong as sevenstar or kristoffer or even northerpractitioner I need to post harder but I dont think I have it in me :(

Vash
05-12-2005, 01:53 PM
I just got Tekken Lord with Kazuya against a Tekken Lord Feng Wei.

I pwn.

David Jamieson
05-12-2005, 02:06 PM
{suddenly...}

PangQuan
05-12-2005, 02:21 PM
LOL @ wombat of doom. I love the arms. Too bad I was digested though. That musta sucked a fierce one.

edit: his eyebrows look like over cooked french fries.

Oso
05-12-2005, 02:29 PM
a wombat's digestive abilities should not be underated.

especially a vampiric wombat.

much thanks to ming yue for her very speedy work on the Vampiric Wombat of Invulnerability.

{module reload}

your head snaps against the back of the chair as you start awake from a very strange dream.....

you swear never to mix tequila with coke while eating peanut butter, miracle whip and onion sandwiches again....

{continues flipping between old reruns of the Munsters and I Dream of Jeanne}

BibitClerus
05-12-2005, 03:39 PM
{suddenly...}

this wombat-of-truth of yours need to shut the hell up now :mad:
OR ELSE
ill unleash teh domo-kun at him :mad:

ricksitterly
05-13-2005, 01:17 AM
i have been training for many years, and i have finally reached super saiyan 3 !!!!

rogue
05-13-2005, 05:24 AM
a wombat's digestive abilities should not be underated.

especially a vampiric wombat.

much thanks to ming yue for her very speedy work on the Vampiric Wombat of Invulnerability.

{module reload}

your head snaps against the back of the chair as you start awake from a very strange dream.....

you swear never to mix tequila with coke while eating peanut butter, miracle whip and onion sandwiches again....

{continues flipping between old reruns of the Munsters and I Dream of Jeanne}

{Laughing about your dream you reach over and pick up your Bacon Sammich, suddenly you drop it as it moves in your hand. You scream as you realize that it has gold grill work and is repeating over and over "Where's Dave!"} :eek:

ewallace
05-13-2005, 07:30 AM
In a strange turn of events, our beloved wombat decides that he does not want to live out his youth like Bibit, and actually wants to get some. Therefore he undergoes a makeover on Montel Williams' talkshow in effort to become more in-tune with today's youthful hip-hop society.

Oso
05-13-2005, 07:40 AM
LMAO

Chicks Dig Wombats.

rogue
05-13-2005, 09:46 AM
So that's the hybrid wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich. I thought 7* had bigger arms.

FngSaiYuk
05-13-2005, 10:37 AM
In a strange turn of events, our beloved wombat decides that he does not want to live out his youth like Bibit, and actually wants to get some. Therefore he undergoes a makeover on Montel Williams' talkshow in effort to become more in-tune with today's youthful hip-hop society.
wombat-of-doom-bling.jpg (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2671)

OMFG that's hilarious!!!

**** geeks... :D

PangQuan
05-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Dude, get it right we are nerds, not geeks. Two totally different creatures.

Dont make me smack you with a Wand of Enlightenment +4 beotch.

Ming Yue
05-13-2005, 10:56 AM
So that's the hybrid wombat/7*/Bacon Sammich. I thought 7* had bigger arms.

That's just a really freakin' big wombat.

Oso
05-13-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Wombat

talk about nerds, some of the sights I looked at bordered on cultish.

Ming Yue
05-13-2005, 11:26 AM
It Worked!

ewallace
05-13-2005, 11:28 AM
It Worked!
It's about time Paris ditched that little rat-cat she carries around.

ewallace
05-13-2005, 11:33 AM
While we are having fun with photoshop, I thought I would post this most horrific picture of myself.

The theme for this one is "Photoshop Filters Gone Teribbly Wrong".

Ming Yue
05-13-2005, 12:20 PM
that's gratuitous filter use if ever I've seen it.

that nice pumpkin-stem handle thing you've got on top of your head must be detrimental to grappling.

ewallace
05-13-2005, 12:39 PM
that's gratuitous filter use if ever I've seen it.

that nice pumpkin-stem handle thing you've got on top of your head must be detrimental to grappling.

Yep. Nothing like a spike coming out of your head to test other peoples' takedown defense. :D

Starchaser107
05-13-2005, 02:17 PM
higer level wombat

ewallace
05-13-2005, 02:19 PM
higer level wombat
that's just a wombato chicano essay. :D

Oso
05-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Rastombat.

PangQuan
05-13-2005, 02:46 PM
ya im pretty sure thats a Rostafarombat. You can tell by the twisty in his right hand.

ewallace
05-13-2005, 02:52 PM
ya im pretty sure thats a Rostafarombat. You can tell by the twisty in his right hand.
I sit corrected. The spliff definitely gives it away. Didn't notice that before. Chinga!

PangQuan
05-13-2005, 02:55 PM
I have, shall we say, attention for detail? Ya thats it.

PangQuan
05-13-2005, 02:56 PM
check this guy out.

ewallace
05-13-2005, 02:56 PM
I have, shall we say, attention for detail? Ya thats it.
Too bad you'll forget what that was in about 4 hours though eh? ;)

PangQuan
05-13-2005, 02:58 PM
forget what?

ewallace
05-13-2005, 03:00 PM
knew that was coming.

Don't be posting no "knew what was coming" jibba-jabba.

PangQuan
05-13-2005, 03:10 PM
I cant help it, I have a weak risistance to jibba-jabba.

Starchaser107
05-13-2005, 03:13 PM
that's the kind of thread a guy will get for asking about levels. :eek:

SevenStar
05-17-2005, 08:38 AM
I think that the rastafarombat should be KFO's official mascot.

Oso
05-17-2005, 09:10 AM
i dunno, the wombat with the beefy arms is too Trogdorish not to consider him as the mascot thought the rastafarombat is definitely cooler.

PangQuan
05-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Maybe a combinatioin would be good. Perhaps he could have a spliff in each buffed out arm and some bling bling mixed in with his Rasta gear.