PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Gene Ching

Chizica
05-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Gene,

Recently the two issues have been regarding Swords and Shaolin. I know there have been articles in past issues regarding the Mantis style, but as a suggestion, how about a whole issue dedicated to the Tang Lang style. I'm sure many Forum members would agree that it would be a nice issue to see.

Lu Bu
05-11-2005, 03:33 PM
I second that motion. It would be nice to see an entire mantis issue.

One Finger Zen
05-12-2005, 09:40 AM
my mantis brothers, you are mistaken :p

we need some Hoong Jia stuff and lots of it ;)

just kidding

peace out!

Chizica
05-26-2005, 10:33 AM
How's about it?

GeneChing
05-26-2005, 11:39 AM
I haven't had a submission on mantis style cross my desk in a year or so. What's more, we had some *situations* :rolleyes: with some previous submissions of mantis articles. I'm not sure that mantis is wide enough to warrant its own special - frankly the readership is limited - but we have done Animal style specials and mantids are certainly animals. I only dabbled in mantis and that was years ago, so I'm rather unqualified to write about it at this time. However, as always, we welcome freelance submissions (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/about/guidelines.php) - like all martial arts magazines, we rely heavily on free-lancers.

Chizica
05-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Hey all you Tang Lang guys, how about it? Write up a factual article and submit it to Gene so we can see this idea of a Mantis issue come into reality. I'm too new to the Tang Lang style to submit anything but I'm sure there are enough members in this community that could submit several informative articles.

Lu Bu
05-26-2005, 03:55 PM
:eek:

Man...it's times like these where I wish I had the knowledge required to write on something like this. *sigh*

Oh well. Hopefully, someone from this forum will submit something. *NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK* Yes, that's subtlety. :D

YuanZhideDiZhen
05-28-2005, 02:26 PM
i'd buy it if it was articles by recognized safah.