PDA

View Full Version : is Alan Goldberg still teaching in Tampa????

silversurfer
05-12-2005, 07:51 PM
his website is down......is he still teaching in tampa????

hunt1
05-13-2005, 06:33 AM
Alan has never taught in Tampa. You are referring to the website of his student Brian Spiegel. Brian is also one of my students. He teaches a group in north clearwater 2 days a week.
Ray Peters my number 2 student in terms of time with me and the person I am turning all my personal students over too teaches full time at his school in Largo. A student of Jason Lau has a school in south Tampa. He is junior to Brian in the Lau family. There is Swift in north east Tampa. There is a Francis Fong jkd guy in Brandon which is south west of Tampa and there is a TWC sifu that was teaching at a World Gym down the street from Brian but is now looking to become a student of either Brian or Ray.
Since I am in the process of moving and therefore not taking students this is the complete rundown on the wing chun in the Tampa-St.Pete-Clearwater area as of now.

silversurfer
05-13-2005, 10:05 AM
what more can you tell me about the Fong JKD guy???? Is he any good??? is he a good teacher?

Mike

hunt1
05-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Dont know him. From what I have heard he is ok if that is what you are interested in.

kung fu fighter
05-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi Hunter,
I didn't get your reply to my last p.m. probably because my inbox was full. I cleared it out so you can you send it to me now.

hunt1
05-16-2005, 10:01 AM
Navin i sent you a 2 replies. I dont know why you didnt recieve them. I will send another.
Hunter

BRIAN
08-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Hello I am my name is Brian. I am Alan Goldberg's senior student and run the Clearwater branch. I would like to like Sifu Hunter for mentioning me in his post. Hunter is an excellent instructor and gave me valuable insights into his philosophy. I hope your move was not to stressful Hunter. I need to get into contact with Ray so we can cross train our students. I think that would be fun.

I am currently teaching out of Clearwater. Please check out my web site at www.wingchun-kungfu.net. If anyone would like to come on down and check us out or if you are a WC martial artist and just want to have some fun with fellow WC students please join us for a night. I only ask that you call ahead of time, because often we train out of my home istead of the school. I would hate for you to make the trip and we are not there.