PDA

View Full Version : Yo Rub and other Houstonites

ewallace
05-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Any of you planning to go to the tito ortiz seminar on June 4th?

ewallace
05-18-2005, 09:17 AM
tttwtftttwtf

rubthebuddha
05-19-2005, 04:58 PM
didn't know tito was even doing a seminar. i haven't been to a proper school since i moved here in october. just lots of solo practice and time in the weight room.

however, now i'm employed, married, honeymooned, etc. i have the money and time.

i'll look into tito's visit and see if it's of interest. you goin?

by the way, what the heck is up with wd and such? the spadge called me once, then never called again. i'm feeling neglected. :(

ewallace
05-23-2005, 10:23 AM
I was planning on going, but I'm not sure now.

I talked to WD a couple weeks ago. The shuai chiao thing fell thru, and I think he is training at either a judo or juijitsu place. I tried calling him last week and got voicemail. He has been spending a lot of time with his kids though.

rubthebuddha
05-24-2005, 08:33 PM
He has been spending a lot of time with his kids though. then i shall shut my pie-hole (http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2000-06-23). his priorities are right where they should be.

maybe the wife and i will hop on down to antoner soon and look you laddies up. i'm still thinkin about hooking up with a wt sifu down there every now and then to keep up the lessons, but i'll see. you ever come up to the houston?