PDA

View Full Version : rogue on the main forum says:

David Jamieson
05-13-2005, 03:17 PM
that you guys wouldn't know wing chun if it bit your ass in a crowded mall filled with mook jongs and yip man posters. :p

then he said tae kwon do would rock your wing chun into the ground in less than 30 seconds on a roof top 100 years ago.

what do you think of that?

rogue is wrong in my opinion, but I wanted to see what you guys thought about him. :D

anerlich
05-13-2005, 04:38 PM
I don't care.

canglong
05-13-2005, 10:56 PM
rogue is wrong in my opinion, but I wanted to see what you guys thought about him. Isn't rogue female :rolleyes:

YungChun
05-14-2005, 05:41 AM
Hmmm, how bout in a subway car, ummm, today? :D

couch
05-14-2005, 08:42 AM
Hmmm, how bout in a subway car, ummm, today? :D

I will not on a moat, I will not on a boat.

I do not eat green eggs and ham.

I do not eat them, Sam I am.

;)

Mr Punch
05-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Kung Lek, that has to be one of the lamest troll attempts ever...

Check this out and learn from the master! :D

http://martial.best.vwh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=608535#post608535

planetwc
05-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Well Rogue is just trolling of course.

After all Tae Kwon Do didn't exist 100 years ago. It was Shotokan Karate, imported from Japan that became what is known as Modern day TKD. And I've taken TKD myself, as well as worked out with Shotokan guys. Each of them ended up switching to Wing Chun by the way. Not that it matters.

Rogue wouldn't know good Wing Chun if it drove him up against a wall, tied up his arms and left a punch hovering an inch from his nose. Twice. :rolleyes:

that you guys wouldn't know wing chun if it bit your ass in a crowded mall filled with mook jongs and yip man posters. :p

then he said tae kwon do would rock your wing chun into the ground in less than 30 seconds on a roof top 100 years ago.

what do you think of that?

rogue is wrong in my opinion, but I wanted to see what you guys thought about him. :D