PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Wellness/ Be Breathe Tapes for Sale

FooFighter
05-15-2005, 07:07 AM
Hello Folks...

I have two of the most popular Circular Strength Training (CST) and Rmax educational series for sale.

1. "Warrior Wellness" http://www.rmax.tv/warrior.html (49.95 not including shipping and handling) This is not simply a joint mobility course but a course in breathing, movement, and structure. This foundational course and the milk and butter for CST, Bodyflow, Softwork, and other Rmax's materials.

2. "Be Breathe" http://www.rmax.tv/bebreathed.html (29.95 not including shipping and handling) Learn Coach Sonnon's "performance breathing" which is totally more effective, in my opinion, than Pavel's "Power Breathing" for martial arts performance. This is the breathing sercret for those wishing to improve mastery of swinging some heavy clubs or practing gung fu. This tape has helped me to improve my wing chun techniques.

I am selling both video series for 50.00 dollars including shipping and handling. A totally saving of 44 bucks if you brought directly from Rmax. That is 25 bucks for three tapes of WW and 25 bucks for one tape of BB. You wont find a better deal than this, folks!!! I have personally benefited greatly from these series as a CST coach/student and a martial artist. The reason why I am selling is I am getting the DVD version. These tapes are in perfect conditioning and if you are interested or have any questions, please PM me as soon as possible. First come, first serve basis. I have done business many time with several members here and I can produce references.

Be well,
Bao

FooFighter
05-17-2005, 11:57 AM
Anyone who buy before Saturday will get a surprise gift along with Warrior Wellness and Be Breathe tapes. I have given out some great gifts before this surprise gift will rock. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Bao

FooFighter
05-18-2005, 08:56 PM
I wanted to Thank "Mickey" for his interest and his business. Another happy forum member who I am currently doing business with. I hope once you get the order, that I can use you as reference?

Be well,
Bao

mickey
05-19-2005, 12:39 PM
References?

A reference from me is equivalent to the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval (what happened to those guys?).

I will report on this thread the integrity of this transaction. If my place is suddenly surrounded by Hells Angels screaming "mickey, come out to playiiyay," I will post a lube alert warning/advertisment for all concerned/interested parties. :)

If I am really happy, I may say yes.

mickey