PDA

View Full Version : OT: why is everyone bipolar now?

SevenStar
05-17-2005, 10:30 AM
it seems like over the past few years (since medication has become popular...) half of the people I know have suddenly been diagnosed as bipolar. Is anyone else experiencing this?

MasterKiller
05-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Here's the thing. Your body only absorbs like 20% of any medication you take. The rest get flushed down the toilet and winds up in your recycled drinking water. Sperm counts in Western men have dropped significantly in the last 35 years because of birth control pill residuals in the water; fish in the arctic register high concentrations of anti-depressants; etc...

So, we are all being exposed to increasing doses of psychotropic drugs, which can cause mental problems, which gets you a Rx for more drugs, which you pizz into the water supply, and so on and so forth.

norther practitioner
05-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Not nec. with bipolar, but with depression and antianxiety drugs...

rediculous amounts of people, and it seems half the people not on them should be...

I do know a few bipolar people.

LeeCasebolt
05-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Bipolar is the new depression, which was the new ADHD. It's like the best of both worlds!

red5angel
05-17-2005, 10:55 AM
That's why I'm getting into psych myself. I just think people are overmedicated and the medical world is getting lazy.

PangQuan
05-17-2005, 10:58 AM
I think people in general like to have things wrong with them. It gives people an excuse.

You know there is something wrong with you when you say to yourself; "I better go get diagnosed for something, I know I have something wrong with me."

Its all in the head for most people. They say, "Oh I bet Im bipolar." they believe it, so when the diagnosis time comes, they are bipolar, because they chose to be.

Its just pinpointing a trait EVERYONE shares, and then magnifying it and then getting drugs for it. YinYang sucka's. Everyone is a little "bipolar" or by the more technical term I like, F'ed Up.

Sure some people have chemical imbalances that mess with the ol' noodle, but not even a small percent of people that are actually diagnosed with these mind problems actually have them.

I get on just fine, give me to a doctor though...BAM all of a sudden I have disabilities and drugs.

Modern society loves problems, and even more then they love problems, they love to "fix" problems.

Reggie1
05-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Sevenstar, this is the stupidest topic I've ever seen on these boards. You are an idiot and I hate you.

What am I saying? You're the best! This topic is awesome! All you guys at KFM ROCK!!!

:eek: :D :D

Reggie1
05-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Its all in the head for most people. They say, "Oh I bet Im bipolar." they believe it, so when the diagnosis time comes, they are bipolar, because they chose to be.

Its just pinpointing a trait EVERYONE shares, and then magnifying it and then getting drugs for it. YinYang sucka's. Everyone is a little "bipolar" or by the more technical term I like, F'ed Up.

Sure some people have chemical imbalances that mess with the ol' noodle, but not even a small percent of people that are actually diagnosed with these mind problems actually have them.

In all seriousness, I agree w/ this. I think people get a problem in their head, do a little background research on it, and then end up diagnosing themselves with it. When they go to the doctor, they already know what the general 'symptoms' of their affliction are and can fool themselves and the M.D. into thinking they actually have something.

From what I remember in my psych classes, true bipolar disorder is extremely rare (2-5% of the population).

PangQuan
05-17-2005, 11:19 AM
It is similar to the whole placebo effect. Just in a different direction.

bong
05-17-2005, 11:32 AM
it seems like over the past few years (since medication has become popular...) half of the people I know have suddenly been diagnosed as bipolar. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Its just BAD PARENTING.

The last three generations have had to suffer the effects of;
"political correctness"
"spare the rod and spoil the child"
"my child is a sensitive genius"
"discipline is a barbarian concept"
and of course, spanking your child these days will land you in jail.

BAD PARENTING is EVERYWHERE!

You have seen it time and again; at the checkout line where kids
go ballistic and Mom tries to "reason" with her kid while the kid
is kicking her FULL FORCE in the shins!

Lets not forget that there are BILLION$ being made on the
diagnosis and treatment of Bipolar.

DrugCo's gotta watch the allmighty stock price....$$$$$$$.
:eek:

So there you have it.

Bad parenting and DrugCo's are responsible for the epidemic
of so-called "Bipolar" behaviour.

-Bong

MasterKiller
05-17-2005, 11:39 AM

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

Corporations are evil, m'kay.

Golden Tiger
05-17-2005, 11:57 AM
Sperm counts in Western men have dropped significantly in the last 35 years because of birth control pill residuals in the water

WTF????

Anyway, I think it has a lot to do with responsibility or the lack there of. We as a whole have become a very lazy bunch. If we are depressed, instead of getting up off our fat butz and finding something to do, we take the pill. If the kids are over active give them Ritilan (of course it couldn't be that they have been sitting in front of an X-box for 15 hours and have a little energy they need to get rid of.

Another trend is what ever the drug companies come out with, there will soon follow a clinical "syndrome" taylor made to fits the actions of the drug.....didn't it used to be the other way around???

Plus it sounds cool if you admit that you have a "syndrome" or condition or whatever. Funny, 30 years ago if you did that, you went on an extended stay with the relatives....

SevenStar
05-17-2005, 01:44 PM

yeah, I think that's the biggie. There is mad money being made off of medicating people.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-17-2005, 03:24 PM
you know sometimes it makes me sick to my stomach to think of all these big evil corporations getting filthy ****ing rich off of keeping people sick.

but then i wonder if i were enjoying an mtv cribs lifestyle because of it would i be in such a hurry for it to change? or would i just see myself as a very tiny part of a huge problem that i can't fix anyway so i might as well benifit from?

and then i lose all hope for the human race and hope im here to see the astroid hit.

norther practitioner
05-17-2005, 03:34 PM
Word... as scary as it would be, it sort of does seem cool...

Anywho, I had a feeling this would turn this direction...

Becca
05-17-2005, 03:55 PM
WTF????

Anyway, I think it has a lot to do with responsibility or the lack there of. We as a whole have become a very lazy bunch. If we are depressed, instead of getting up off our fat butz and finding something to do, we take the pill. If the kids are over active give them Ritilan (of course it couldn't be that they have been sitting in front of an X-box for 15 hours and have a little energy they need to get rid of...

LOL! I love this one.

"My child has ADD!"
"Can he sit through a 2 hour movie?"
"Well, yes."
"Then how can he have Atention Deficit Disorder."
"My son can't sit through 6 hours of school."
"Are you sure he isn't just bord?"
"My son is a good child!"
"Even good kids get bord if they aren't being challenged..."

ghost5
05-17-2005, 04:47 PM
What Bong said....

ewallace
05-17-2005, 05:49 PM
Sorry, but from some of the above posts I can...not assume, but have great suspicion that not many of you know much about bi-polar. Reason is because essentially if you are NOT, you will never understand the disorder. Just like GDA's quote about swimming.

Now, I joke a lot about myself being bi-polar. Here are my thoughts:

There are 2 stages of bipolar. Think of a solid line.

Stage 1 (the worse of the 2) goes graph-like above and below the parallel line. That demonstrates mood swings...above=great ideas, rapid thoughts, shopping sprees...etc

Stage 2 is when you are even with the line or below = depression.

I personally was diagnosed with stage 2. I have a lot of the signs. I have taken meds for it, and it made me worse and started having mood swings throughout the day instead of every few months. The problem is you don't give anti-depressants to bi-polars, and you don't give anti-physcotic drugs to depressed people.

Bottom line, maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but BP2 and aggitated depression are very similar and difficult to diagnose as well as confuse.

And everybody stop *****ing. Chicks dig bipolars, because we are spontaneous. If you have bipolar and tourette syndrome you'll end up like Xebs.

IronFist
05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Here's the thing. Your body only absorbs like 20% of any medication you take. The rest get flushed down the toilet and winds up in your recycled drinking water. Sperm counts in Western men have dropped significantly in the last 35 years because of birth control pill residuals in the water; fish in the arctic register high concentrations of anti-depressants; etc...

So, we are all being exposed to increasing doses of psychotropic drugs, which can cause mental problems, which gets you a Rx for more drugs, which you pizz into the water supply, and so on and so forth.

Nuh-uh! Really? Female bc doesn't affect men, does it?

ShaolinTiger00
05-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Sorry, but from some of the above posts I can...not assume, but have great suspicion that not many of you know much about bi-polar. Reason is because essentially if you are NOT, you will never understand the disorder. Just like GDA's quote about swimming.

Stage 1 (the worse of the 2) goes graph-like above and below the parallel line. That demonstrates mood swings...above=great ideas, rapid thoughts, shopping sprees...etc

I personally was diagnosed with stage 2. I have a lot of the signs. I have taken meds for it, and it made me worse and started having mood swings throughout the day instead of every few months. The problem is you don't give anti-depressants to bi-polars, and you don't give anti-physcotic drugs to depressed people.

Bottom line, maybe I am, maybe I'm not, but BP2 and aggitated depression are very similar and difficult to diagnose as well as confuse.

And everybody stop *****ing. Chicks dig bipolars, because we are spontaneous. If you have bipolar and tourette syndrome you'll end up like Xebs.

I disagree with your description of the Stages. It's way off!

"The classic form of the illness, which involves recurrent episodes of mania and depression, is called bipolar I disorder. Some people, however, never develop severe mania but instead experience milder episodes of hypomania that alternate with depression; this form of the illness is called bipolar II disorder. When four or more episodes of illness occur within a 12-month period, a person is said to have rapid-cycling bipolar disorder. Some people experience multiple episodes within a single week, or even within a single day. Rapid cycling tends to develop later in the course of illness and is more common among women than among men."

I was diagnosed with "manic depression" as a kid and later in it's new relabeling "type II bipolar disorder"

essentially I'm pretty ok, but people are amazed how ****ing moody I can be. I'm happy one minute sad the next for no reason. and then I'm happy again..

rogue
05-17-2005, 09:15 PM
You can keep all that new fangled bi-polack jive, and I don't care what a Pole does in the privacy of his own home. Me I'm sticking with my good old tried and true acute paranoia with delusions.

Vash
05-17-2005, 09:24 PM
I figure, the more personalities I have, the more likely it is I can have an orgy all by myself.

Becca
05-17-2005, 10:38 PM

My Dad and brother are both stage 1 bi-polor. My brother has learned to manage his without the meds, but the older my dad gets, the harder it got for him to deal with it. Fo all thouse who think being on meds is great, take note: anit-physcotic drugs are bad news; only take them if you absolutly must! My dad's been off work for going on two months because of the Depicote. He lost the ability to focus his eyes well, and can't drive truck... :( Lithium made him sleep all the time. Luckilly the Lorzipam is working out well, but it is interfearing with his recovery from the muscle peralisis... nasty things, anti-phsyc drugs...

That's why it drives me nut to see people put thiere kids on them just to make the kid more controllable when enrolling them in a swim class would burn off the extra spunk much better. :mad:

Golden Tiger
05-18-2005, 04:52 AM
Nuh-uh! Really? Female bc doesn't affect men, does it?

Only if they stop taking it.....

sean_stonehart
05-18-2005, 05:42 AM
Anyway, I think it has a lot to do with responsibility or the lack there of. We as a whole have become a very lazy bunch. If we are depressed, instead of getting up off our fat butz and finding something to do, we take the pill. If the kids are over active give them Ritilan (of course it couldn't be that they have been sitting in front of an X-box for 15 hours and have a little energy they need to get rid of.

Another trend is what ever the drug companies come out with, there will soon follow a clinical "syndrome" taylor made to fits the actions of the drug.....didn't it used to be the other way around???

Plus it sounds cool if you admit that you have a "syndrome" or condition or whatever. Funny, 30 years ago if you did that, you went on an extended stay with the relatives....

Ain't it the truth!?!?!?!

Normally I ***** about "Personal Responsibilty" or "Parental Control & Responsibility" or the like & am looked at like I've lost my mind ... or what's left of it.

sean_stonehart
05-18-2005, 05:43 AM

Too true... :eek:

ewallace
05-18-2005, 07:51 AM
I disagree with your description of the Stages. It's way off!

"The classic form of the illness, which involves recurrent episodes of mania and depression, is called bipolar I disorder. Some people, however, never develop severe mania but instead experience milder episodes of hypomania that alternate with depression; this form of the illness is called bipolar II disorder. When four or more episodes of illness occur within a 12-month period, a person is said to have rapid-cycling bipolar disorder. Some people experience multiple episodes within a single week, or even within a single day. Rapid cycling tends to develop later in the course of illness and is more common among women than among men."

I was diagnosed with "manic depression" as a kid and later in it's new relabeling "type II bipolar disorder"

essentially I'm pretty ok, but people are amazed how ****ing moody I can be. I'm happy one minute sad the next for no reason. and then I'm happy again..

Uhh...actually what you described yourself as being is BP1. BP2 rarely goes into the manic phase, and is generally stable or down. A "rapid cycler" can almost as a rule be BP1. I've been dealing with this thing petty extensively the last year. My analagy above about the parallel line isn't the most accurate...medically speaking, but that is a general way of how physciatrists illustrate the two stages to common folk a general understanding. So apparently being depressed for or more times you are condisdered bi-polar. That's BS (not from your description ST00, just in general). I still believe I have been misdiagnosed, but no one has been willing to try just an anti-depressent.

From WebMD:

Bipolar I

Considered the classic form of the illness, bipolar I causes recurrent episodes of mania and depression. The depression may last for a short time or for months. The person may then go back to feeling normal for a time or may go right into a manic episode.

Bipolar II

People who have bipolar II experience depression just as in bipolar I. However, the episodes of mania are less severe (hypomania). Bipolar II is more common in women and may be more common right after a woman has had a baby (postpartum period). People with bipolar II have more depressive than hypomanic episodes.

ewallace
05-18-2005, 08:12 AM
I think people in general like to have things wrong with them. It gives people an excuse.

You know there is something wrong with you when you say to yourself; "I better go get diagnosed for something, I know I have something wrong with me."
And there might be something wrong when 5 different doctors have made the same diagnosis. Problem is there is a fine line between BP2 and depression diagnosis. It's very difficult to distinguish and there are no lab tests to determine if it is BP.

For those of you who think it's a "mind game" or "weakness of the mind" (in true biploar), you really have know idea WTF you are talking about.

Its just BAD PARENTING.

The last three generations have had to suffer the effects of;
"political correctness"
"spare the rod and spoil the child"
"my child is a sensitive genius"
"discipline is a barbarian concept"
and of course, spanking your child these days will land you in jail.

BAD PARENTING is EVERYWHERE!

True about bad parenting. But it has nothing to do with bipolar disorder. This is ignorance on the subject. Not entirely your fault, you have just not experienced it personally. Your attitude would change greatly if you did.

On a side note, it's very difficult to diagnose children with BP, because the majority of the time it is accompanied by some other kind of disorder (ADD, Tourette Syndrome...etc). Drugs aren't always the answer...at least not in my case. But there are countless stories of people who stablize while on the drugs (Depekote, Lithium, Lamictal, Trileptal), and when they do they think they are fine and stop taking their meds. Then after a few weeks they experience symptoms again and drive their car along with 5 children off a cliff.

This is a very real, very dangerous disorder when it truely exists. Just as dangerous many doctors have no idea wtf they are doing when it comes to treating bipolar. It's an art as of now. Different drugs work for some and not for others. Different combinations work and don't work as well. Some work for BP1 and not BP2. But the disorder, and fluctuations of mood are real and can be quite dangerous, especially on the lows of the disorder.

PangQuan
05-18-2005, 08:52 AM
I never said that for everyone, its all in the head.

But you cannot deny the fact that a large majority of people diagnosed with a mental disability (this could be a multitude of conditions) do not actually require the meds they are put on.

I will not disagree that some people are in fact actually suffering from an illness, but I have seen first hand mis diagnosis' and medicated people.

I am very literal and put a loop hole in my previous post to cover this aspect of the discussion.

ewallace
05-18-2005, 09:14 AM
I never said that for everyone, its all in the head.

But you cannot deny the fact that a large majority of people diagnosed with a mental disability (this could be a multitude of conditions) do not actually require the meds they are put on.

I will not disagree that some people are in fact actually suffering from an illness, but I have seen first hand mis diagnosis' and medicated people.

I am very literal and put a loop hole in my previous post to cover this aspect of the discussion.
I agree entrirely. I wasn't singling you out with the "all in the head thing". It's just a common attitude among elitest CMA practicioners that don't put their knowledge to the test in a competition environment.

ewallace
05-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Wanna play some video games?

PangQuan
05-18-2005, 12:02 PM
lolkung fu!

Royal Dragon
05-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Me, I have varied mood swings alot. I can be extreamly happy one minute, then miserable the next. Of course, when I'm single, I'm happy as a clam for extended periods of time. I'm never mad, angry depressed or short fused at all.

After a short review of my emotional health, I can only come to one conclusion...Women make you nuts!!

SevenStar
05-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Today I saw prenatal vitamins that have an agent in them which is supposed to help prevent your infant from being born with adhd...

FngSaiYuk
05-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Today I saw prenatal vitamins that have an agent in them which is supposed to help prevent your infant from being born with adhd...
Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!! Do you happen to have the brand? And what was in it in particular that was supposed to prevent the gestation of a likely ADHD kid?

FuXnDajenariht
05-18-2005, 01:59 PM
heh....i think alot of people would get help with some meditation in their lives. everyone has mood swings. its part of being of human and having a mind and emotions. doesn't mean anything is wrong with you.

i wonder at what point does not controlling them lead to full on psychosis where you lose all control? are they preventable or does something like BP just turn on like a switch?

all i do know is the psychology/psychiatry field is seriously lacking... we dont even have a definition for consciousness or a complete working model for how the the mind works, but they prescribe drugs to "fix" your brains chemistry...

can you imagine trying to fix a car or computer (which is far less complicated by comparison) without having the first clue how it operates?

ewallace
05-18-2005, 02:27 PM
i wonder at what point does not controlling them lead to full on psychosis where you lose all control? are they preventable or does something like BP just turn on like a switch?
It's different for different people. Usually it's outside factors that can trigger a change in mood (ie: limited amount of daylight after daylights savings time, a sad memory being triggered), othertimes there really is no explanation. It's the depression stages that are the most dangerous. There have been days where I could not physically get out of bed. Some of these times there was absolutely no good reason to be depressed...good job, no debt problems, house, food, family all in good spirits. That's where it can be frustrating.

Personally, medication has usually made my mood worse, often trapping me in a low mood if that is where I was when I started taking it. Plus it's expensive as crap, and 9/10ths of the year I am usually just fine. I also don't have the money or time to be playing lab-rat while the doctor tries to find the right combo. I feel forturnate that I am either normal (most of the time) or low. I don't get the rapid swings between high and low. I do get racing thoughts/ideas occasionally, as well as trouble sleeping. This has been the basis of being diagnosed with BP as opposed to just depression. But for me, programming computers all day, my mind tends to start working like a computer, which can lead to racing thoughts at the end of the day.

Another big problem is doctors not listening to their patients. I have had quite a few medical problems due to injuries and stuff, so I know exactly how my body reacts to certain families of drugs. But most PHDs have head-in-cement syndrome, and believe (or at least give the impression) that the patient is just a head case who knows nothing. I have done so much research on this subject that I have corrected a couple physchiatrists on their comments. I am no expert, but they should be.

FuXnDajenariht
05-18-2005, 05:26 PM
i had this thought a few months ago, and its kinda ironic with all the madness religion is causing to people. but at the most basic level religions like hinduism, buddhism, taoism, sufism...etc etc were early forms of psychological therapy. just food for thought.

rogue
05-18-2005, 06:19 PM
can you imagine trying to fix a car or computer (which is far less complicated by comparison) without having the first clue how it operates? Not only can imagine it I've tried it many times. It's all part of being a man.

OCD people are fun to be around. I worked with someone with OCD and god help you if you sat on his desk or moved anything. One night shift sysop had it down and would move the guys things just a tiny little bit.

FuXnDajenariht
05-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Not only can imagine it I've tried it many times. It's all part of being a man.

lol how did that work out for you?

IronFist
05-18-2005, 08:36 PM

lol :D

IronFist
05-18-2005, 08:38 PM
all i do know is the psychology/psychiatry field is seriously lacking... we dont even have a definition for consciousness or a complete working model for how the the mind works, but they prescribe drugs to "fix" your brains chemistry...

So they shouldn't prescribe anything until they've completely figured everything out? Humans make progress slowly by trial and error.

FuXnDajenariht
05-18-2005, 11:14 PM
true but do we have to be wreckless about it? would you let your family live in a home built by an engineer experimenting with new and unproven, potentially dangerous building methods? these medications are largely unnecassary for the majority of people using them as everyone has mentioned. when a person genuinely needs medications, he/she pretty much becomes a guinea pig. someones mind is not one of those things you figure out by trial and error. im sure anyone will tell you electro-shock treatment is no fun.

plus the added fact that a lot of the medications marketed today seem to be driven by profits and not the need to help people. marketing is the key word. if something is truly effective do you really need 10 commercials about it during the superbowl. or will the results speak for themselves? and shouldn't your doctor be prescribing them, instead of your going to the doctor and requesting? lol do you think they needed to market penicillin?

TonyM.
05-19-2005, 08:55 AM
Unnessesary medications are exactly the reason I no longer work in the mental health field.It doesn't seem to matter how much new research and alternative treatments are available with most doctors, they seem bound and determined to administer the latest greatest chemical restraints as they are developed. My conclusion after eight years in the field is that all mood and mind altering drugs used for mental health are simply chemical restaints. Many will argue and they always do, but I've seen zero evidence to the contrary.

Mutant
05-19-2005, 08:59 AM
The rest of the herd's gone MAD !!! :eek:

fa_jing
05-19-2005, 09:09 AM
I just was speaking to a mental health pro yesterday and he mentioned that not getting enough sleep can make you irritable and prone to becoming angry. It wasn't about me, but a light bulb went off in my head because I do walk around surly all the time due to lack of sleep. And I seem to get more irritable in the morning and at bedtime.

SevenStar
05-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!! Do you happen to have the brand? And what was in it in particular that was supposed to prevent the gestation of a likely ADHD kid?

Duet - not surprisingly, you can only get them via a doctor's prescription.

BibitClerus
05-20-2005, 09:36 PM
i dont buy the bipolar bull around all times

i got ASPERGER SYNDROME
its much cooler

IronFist
05-20-2005, 11:17 PM
true but do we have to be wreckless about it? would you let your family live in a home built by an engineer experimenting with new and unproven, potentially dangerous building methods? these medications are largely unnecassary for the majority of people using them as everyone has mentioned. when a person genuinely needs medications, he/she pretty much becomes a guinea pig. someones mind is not one of those things you figure out by trial and error. im sure anyone will tell you electro-shock treatment is no fun.

plus the added fact that a lot of the medications marketed today seem to be driven by profits and not the need to help people. marketing is the key word. if something is truly effective do you really need 10 commercials about it during the superbowl. or will the results speak for themselves? and shouldn't your doctor be prescribing them, instead of your going to the doctor and requesting? lol do you think they needed to market penicillin?

I see your point, but what would you pick between having a) no home or b) an experimental home?

I agree about the profits thing.

FuXnDajenariht
05-21-2005, 12:40 AM
nah its not an isssue of either or. life is full of grays...as they say. you dont hafta go without for very long since its in our nature to improve and evolve, but still there are certain ways you go about things that cause the least amount of damage.

think about how space exploration is possible, because its always safety first. you dont give in and say humans aren't meant to exist in space. but what good is all the planning and research if everyone ends up dead or worse off than they started? get what i mean? if the pros dont outweigh the cons and you haven't really accomplished much then its time to try sumthin new.

kungfu cowboy
05-21-2005, 05:06 AM
Consciousness is a well-crafted illusion that merely serves to harness energy from the sun to create near-perfect clones who are also equipped with the same.

Becca
05-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Of all the medicines in the world
Myriad and various
There is none like the medicine of Truth
Therefore, O followers, drink of this.

-Dhammpada

BibitClerus
05-21-2005, 08:12 PM
ahhsehasehahea

lol everything is funier when youre drunk

Beatallica signs "Everybody got a ticket to ride expect for me and my lightinign"

ehehhehe
peace

norther practitioner
05-22-2005, 02:12 AM
true but do we have to be wreckless about it? would you let your family live in a home built by an engineer experimenting with new and unproven, potentially dangerous building methods?

:confused:

Not a good analogy...

if they were looking at a different way of designing for load, thats one thing..

If a object is binded to another though, it's easy to do a structural analysis of the components.

TonyM.
05-25-2005, 02:38 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)