PDA

View Full Version : Ten things Women don't want to see at the gym...

Becca
05-17-2005, 11:01 PM
10. Spandex tight short shorts on a not-so-tight body
9. Dripping sweat stains on the machine you are about to use
8. Plumber's crack
7. Two meatheads coming out of a foggy sauna when the sauna is turned off
6. A big musclehead breathing and moaning really loud as he stares at you when he does his reps
5. A very happy and excited muscle man staring at you intently doing dead lifts or butt blaster
4. The same guy asking to join in your workout
3. Sweat-soaked towel left on top of the free weight you wanted to grab
2. Pungent perfume or cologne smell mixed with sweat
1. Yellowish water in the pool

stubbs
05-18-2005, 04:00 AM
I'm a guy and I don't want to see any of those things either!!!
________
My webcams hookup (http://mywebcamshookup.com/)

cerebus
05-18-2005, 04:15 AM
Ditto!! :eek: :eek:

KungFu Krissy
05-18-2005, 12:29 PM
That's why I go to an all-female gym....

ewallace
05-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Well Becca, stop hanging around Sevenstar's gym and you will not be subjected to his nasty habits.

SevenStar
05-18-2005, 03:14 PM
hey, I resemble that remark!! :mad:

ewallace
05-19-2005, 05:53 AM
Seven's street cred = -1;

Mr Punch
05-19-2005, 06:46 AM
That's why I go to an all-female gym....Can I come?! ;)

Er, welcome to KFM :D

David Jamieson
05-19-2005, 06:56 AM
10. Spandex tight short shorts on a not-so-tight body
9. Dripping sweat stains on the machine you are about to use
8. Plumber's crack
7. Two meatheads coming out of a foggy sauna when the sauna is turned off
6. A big musclehead breathing and moaning really loud as he stares at you when he does his reps
5. A very happy and excited muscle man staring at you intently doing dead lifts or butt blaster
4. The same guy asking to join in your workout
3. Sweat-soaked towel left on top of the free weight you wanted to grab
2. Pungent perfume or cologne smell mixed with sweat
1. Yellowish water in the pool

Well here's 10 things men don't want to see either, just so we have some yang with that yin.

10.Spandex tight short shorts on a not-so-tight body
9.Dripping sweat stains on the machine you are about to use
8.Plumber's crack
7.Two meatheads coming out of a foggy sauna when the sauna is turned off
6.A big fat woman breathing and moaning really loud as she stares at you when she does her yoga
5.A very happy and excited fat man with pizza stains on his shirt staring at you intently doing dead lifts or butt blaster, same for some weird ass chick doing it too.
4.The same guy or girl asking to join in your workout
3.Sweat-soaked towel left anywhere in the gym
2.Pungent perfume or cologne smell mixed with sweat (particularly strong ones like obsession or other beaver ball based oily crap)
1.Racing striped underwear on the shower floor, hairs floating in the hottub.

MasterKiller
05-19-2005, 08:58 AM
You know what I hate?

1. Chicks that workout in full make-up.

2. Chicks that stand around and try to talk to you while you are working out.

KungFu Krissy
05-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Can I come?! ;)

Er, welcome to KFM :D

Thanks for the welcome! And sure, you can come to my gym...but a lot of the things from David Jamieson's list go on there. (eww) When I first joined I was taken on a tour. While being shown the locker room/changing area, this 70+ year old woman came out of the shower butt naked. I was pretty traumatized and almost didn't join because of it! (I haven't seen anything like that again, thankfully)

Becca
05-19-2005, 02:46 PM
You know what I hate?

1. Chicks that workout in full make-up.

2. Chicks that stand around and try to talk to you while you are working out.
LOL! I personnally find the first one amusing... 'Specially when they try to bat thier eyes at some hottie and can't 'cause thier mascara has glued thier eyelashes together... And it isn't just women guilty of trying to talk to you while you are working out... :mad: :eek: :D

BibitClerus
05-20-2005, 09:49 PM
silly women vs men topics
such silly discussions

you women really suck
men are the coolest and smartest

KungFu Krissy
05-21-2005, 06:09 AM
silly women vs men topics
such silly discussions

you women really suck
men are the coolest and smartest

I guess you can't see the irony in your own post, huh? :)

BibitClerus
05-21-2005, 06:52 AM
I guess you can't see the irony in your own post, huh? :)

it was totally intentional :)

BibitClerus
05-21-2005, 08:21 PM
I think I’m gonna be dead, I think it’s today
Electric wires pinned to my head, I’m frying away
I’ve got a ticket to ride the lightning
Death is in the air, it’s bringing me down
Strapped in the electric chair, death is all around
Before I get to riding so high
Someone help me, oh please God help me
Flashing before my eyes
Someone help me, oh please God help me
Wakened by horrid scream burning in my brain
Freed from this frightening dream
I can feel the flame

BEATLLICA ROOOOOOOOCKS

I WANNA CHOKE YOUR BAAAND
I WANNA CHOKE YOUR BAAAAAAND!!!

http://www.beatallica.org/

FatherDog
05-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Things FatherDog doesn't like to see in the Gym

- Curling in the squat rack

- Use of the benches for anything other than benching

- MTV's Cribs

- You

- Your mom

stubbs
05-22-2005, 02:49 AM
Things FatherDog doesn't like to see in the Gym

- Curling in the squat rack

- Use of the benches for anything other than benching

- MTV's Cribs

- You

- Your mom

Add

- People who don't put the weights away
________
INTERRACIAL VID (http://www.****tube.com/categories/25/interracial/videos/1)

Becca
05-23-2005, 03:56 PM
BEATLLICA ROOOOOOOOCKS

??? How does one "roock"? ;)

BibitClerus
05-23-2005, 04:56 PM
??? How does one "roock"? ;)

thats a very good question
i was drunk when i wrote that
i meant to say ROHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 111111111111111

:)

GeneChing
11-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Heck, I'm not even sure what the topic of this thread was exactly. So I'm hijacking this thread for this random news item. Part of my KFT&H subforum stimulus program. ;)

Why Every Woman Should Add Martial Arts to Her Fitness Routine (https://www.shape.com/fitness/trends/benefits-of-martial-arts-training-women)
Martial arts can sculpt your body, sharpen your defense skills, and make you feel pretty freakin' almighty.
By Kiera Carter | Nov 13, 2017

https://www.shape.com/sites/shape.com/files/u155180/woman-practicing-martial-arts.jpg
Photo: Shutterstock

With more martial arts disciplines than you can name, there's bound to be one that fits your speed. And you don't have to head to a dojo to get a taste: Gym chains like Crunch and Gold's Gym report that their mixed martial arts classes—UrbanKicks Ass and BodyCombat, respectively—are growing fast, and boxes like CrossFit Outbreak in New York City offer Muay Thai to complement your WODs. (These celebs are all into martial arts.) "Martial arts help you learn powerful new ways to use your body," says Dan Roberts, the head of Dan Roberts Group personal training in New York City and London, who routinely incorporates Muay Thai, kung fu, and boxing into his sessions with clients. "Plus, combat sports are a great multidirectional full-body workout." Here's why you'll want a piece of the action.

1. It's cardio that's a cut above.
Expect to drip sweat as you're pummeling a heavy bag or flowing through fight combos—but time will fly by. "It's constant movement," Roberts says. "You just lose yourself in it." Plus, mixing it up on the mat is a low-impact way to reach high intensity. (Try this yoga Capoeira mash-up workout.)

"Martial arts use all planes of motion and numerous movement patterns, which is great for injury prevention," explains trainer Erin Gregory, a national development manager at Gold's Gym.

2. You'll sculpt strong abs and lean legs.
You're not really chopping and punching with your arms. "A punch's power comes from the core," Gregory says. "You also need core strength to stabilize your body when you kick; otherwise you'll fall over."

Meanwhile, your legs benefit from all that kicking too: Firing up a kick takes multiple muscles, including glutes, hamstrings, calves, and various stabilizing muscles. (This heavy dumbbell workout will also fire up your leg muscles in the best way possible.)

3. There's a big mental bonus.
"Martial arts are just as much about building character as about learning to fight," Roberts says. "They reinforce being humble, disciplined, and respectful." Those virtues translate to other areas of your life too, like fostering solid relationships. As Roberts says, "The benefits are beyond aesthetic."

Popular Martial Arts
Karate and kung fu get much of the buzz, but there are tons of martial arts to choose from, including these. Check out Dojos.info for a local school specializing in the discipline you pick.

Muay Thai The national sport of Thailand, which uses fists, elbows, knees, and more. (Read more about this tough martial arts style.)

Jujitsu Originally from Japan, it focuses on choke holds and joint locks.

Tae Kwon Do A Korean martial art known for its emphasis on kicks.

Krav Maga Developed for the Israeli military, it focuses on highly effective self-defense skills, like using your elbows and knees against your opponent.
I totally endorse this but would add CMA to the list of Pop Martial Arts for Women of course.

LaterthanNever
11-18-2017, 12:36 PM
:D

How about these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBj9p7MhQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_vqFq7J9vs