PDA

View Full Version : Why has the forum been so slow lately?

SevenStar
05-19-2005, 11:52 AM
Where is everyone?

PangQuan
05-19-2005, 12:01 PM
I have been wondering the same thing. It must be one of those phases or something.

WinterPalm
05-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Maybe they are, :eek: training?????
My god, could the good folks at this forum be now walking all that talk???
No, it's star wars guys, come on...

PangQuan
05-19-2005, 12:14 PM
What about all of the adults like us who have increadably boring jobs with internet access. You dont think they would actually be...working do you?

That would be totally messed up.

Reggie1
05-19-2005, 12:14 PM
Finals for some people. For me, my workload has increased. It's like my boss thinks he's paying me to actually work or something. :rolleyes: What the Hell is he thinking?

mickey
05-19-2005, 12:27 PM
Greetings,

For the short time that I have been here I have seen dramatic slowdowns around midterms, Spring breaks and finals.

mickey

Royal Dragon
05-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Why has the forum been so slow lately?

Reply]
Because there is not much going on in my love life...well, except for this fashion model who IMed me from london last night.

She is a fun one. You guys might get a kick out of chatting with her.

kemo_nj2000

If she likes you, she will offer to let you cash her paycheck and then come to visit you naked. :eek:

No lie, she has a job in LA, and her agency sent her a Money order. Because it is from over seas, it takes too long to cash, and if you don't help her, she will miss her flight to LA for her job. It's a 5 week photo shoot. If you help her, she will come visit you for a week inbetween and everything.

Seriously, IM her on Yahoo, and report back. If nothing else, it will get the forum going a bit, and entertain all of us for a bit more.

:p

MasterKiller
05-19-2005, 12:41 PM
Maybe they are, :eek: training?????
My god, could the good folks at this forum be now walking all that talk???
No, it's star wars guys, come on...
Who the hell trains from 8 - 5 Mon thru Friday? :rolleyes:

Let's see...you're at your job, complaining online from 8 to 5 about why no one trains from 8 - 5. Man....could there be a connection?

WinterPalm
05-19-2005, 12:45 PM
How about semit employed students such as myself that only get work for the evening and train during the day... Oh yeah, I spend more time on here than I do on my training! Darn this 8-5 training block...

Judge Pen
05-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Finals for some people. For me, my workload has increased. It's like my boss thinks he's paying me to actually work or something. :rolleyes: What the Hell is he thinking?

Ditto.

Back to the coal mines.

FuXnDajenariht
05-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Why has the forum been so slow lately?

Reply]
Because there is not much going on in my love life...well, except for this fashion model who IMed me from london last night.

She is a fun one. You guys might get a kick out of chatting with her.

kemo_nj2000

If she likes you, she will offer to let you cash her paycheck and then come to visit you naked. :eek:

No lie, she has a job in LA, and her agency sent her a Money order. Because it is from over seas, it takes too long to cash, and if you don't help her, she will miss her flight to LA for her job. It's a 5 week photo shoot. If you help her, she will come visit you for a week inbetween and everything.

Seriously, IM her on Yahoo, and report back. If nothing else, it will get the forum going a bit, and entertain all of us for a bit more.

:p

lol what kinda help are we talking about here. cuz i could seriously use the....uh....money......seriously. :D

no no seriously. its all about the dineros.

but why would a fashion model IM you out the blue? i smell a scam bro.

norther practitioner
05-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Been working my tail off...

SaekSan
05-19-2005, 02:00 PM
I've been working on the tournament instead of posting... while I'm at work... :D

But now I guess I gotta take cover since we got a tornado warning here at work :eek:

GeneChing
05-19-2005, 02:06 PM
We've all been in line for Star Wars... :p

ewallace
05-19-2005, 03:04 PM
The forum is slow because it's run with PHP probably using Linux and MySql. :)

joedoe
05-19-2005, 03:05 PM
I am between jobs, so I am not online so much when I am at home. I probably won't be around so much any more since the new job won't offer the same opportunities to get online as much as my last job will.

Royal Dragon
05-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Yeah, it's a scamm alright. She found my IM on Yahoo personals (go board with Match.com). Howevere, it's been entertaining to see how far I can string her along. Right now, I'm trying to talk her into sending me nude pix of herself.

FngSaiYuk
05-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah, it's a scamm alright. She found my IM on Yahoo personals (go board with Match.com). Howevere, it's been entertaining to see how far I can string her along. Right now, I'm trying to talk her into sending me nude pix of herself.
U may get n00d pix alright, but u really think that's a chick yer IMin' with?

PangQuan
05-19-2005, 04:15 PM
kemo_nj2000

LOL so I sent her a message and she is now talking to me, trying to get me to help her.

PangQuan
05-19-2005, 04:43 PM
LOL, she is gonna send me her pic to my email.

PangQuan
05-19-2005, 04:45 PM
what did she tell you her name was RD? She told me Kate Smith. LOL thats a pretty original name huh?

Kristoffer
05-20-2005, 12:24 AM
just ask her to turn on her cam, she's probably a guy

SanSoo Student
05-20-2005, 12:48 AM
Or a girl with man jewels... :eek:

Royal Dragon
05-20-2005, 07:07 AM
I didn't get a name, 'cause I didn ask. I did get pix though, but not nudes. She is an african/london/uk girl. She's actually rather cute, if those are actually her pix.

I I'md with her last night a bit, but she ignored my questions as to what she was, or wasn't wearing, and tottaly ignored my requests for nude pix. She told me she does not model nude, but originally, before, she promised me lots of nudity, and sex when she came to visit me. Then she asked me for "Help" with her check.

I wish I knew someone in London to set up an actual meeting. You know, counter scamm her just to see how far it can go without actually giveing her any $$

SevenStar
05-20-2005, 04:06 PM
isn't sharkey in london?

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-20-2005, 06:26 PM
The forum is slow because it's run with PHP probably using Linux and MySql. :)

beat me to it by days.

i just assumed the thread was about the recent slowness of the forum. which i think may have something to do with the answer of his real question. at least for myself ... cause im an impatient *****.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-20-2005, 06:29 PM
isn't sharkey in london?

yeah but he doesn't post anymore unless he's an alt that never claimed his old identity and i have had my wonderings about a few and i wonder how you define a run on sentance does anyone know it would be nice if someone could tell me id appreciate it a lot ktxggbye.

BibitClerus
05-20-2005, 09:35 PM
hey whats up kids
i was at a congress thing
sadly my plane DIDNT fall

sucks to be