PDA

View Full Version : The Sherdog Gloves

Akhilleus
05-24-2005, 11:26 AM
I ordered a pair of the sherdog gloves several weeks ago...the track and confirm webpage on the USPS website says they were delivered May 3...I called on like May 4-5 since I hadn't received them and the woman told me they should be at the post office so I figured they just hadn't brought them to my house...I still haven't received them and now the post office is telling me that they wouldn't have the package anymore and they are don't know why I don't have said package...

The only thing I can think of is on sherdog's order form it says enter company name then it asks for an address...I entered the company I work for but then my home address...could they have brought it to my house and been like this isn't a karate school and then somehow something got screwed up...is there anything I can do to maybe still get a pair of gloves or my money back?

MasterKiller
05-24-2005, 11:38 AM
I ordered a pair and sent them back for a larger size. He said he would send them back within 3 days, but it's been 2 weeks. When I sent an email asking about it, he said "You haven't received them yet?"

I dunno. I think he may have screwed up a whole shipment or something.

Incidentally, when I sent my Mediums back, I ordered another set of Large online on a different ticket (figuring I'd just sell the replacements for the first order on Ebay), and I got those fast. They are cool, but my fingers still stick out too far from the gloves. My knuckles are completely exposed.

norther practitioner
05-24-2005, 05:54 PM
They are cool, but my fingers still stick out too far from the gloves. My knuckles are completely exposed.

lol, no wonder your wife puts up with all that starwars geek stuff.... :p

Have you tried on a pair of xl? I'm guessing after so long the palm part would start being too big.

MasterKiller
05-25-2005, 06:46 AM
lol, no wonder your wife puts up with all that starwars geek stuff.... :p

Have you tried on a pair of xl? I'm guessing after so long the palm part would start being too big.
They don't make XL. :mad:

Oh well. They were only $35. I've wasted more than that on action figures before.