PDA

View Full Version : FooFighter: Need info on CST

Chief Fox
05-25-2005, 08:12 AM
Hey FooFighter, I've been reading a lot of your recent posts and I think CST might be for me. Of course I'd like to just buy a set of clubbells and the complete CST library but as always cash is an issue. So I would like your advice on the best place to start. I was going to get " Clubbell® Training For Circular Strength DVD" and 1 clubbell. One more question: What would be the best weight clubbell to start out with? 10lbs or 15lbs. I have my homemade clubbells that weigh 11.7lbs so I was thinking about getting the 15lbs one.

Any comments or thoughts that you have are welcome.

THANKS.

FooFighter
05-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Hey FooFighter, I've been reading a lot of your recent posts and I think CST might be for me. Of course I'd like to just buy a set of clubbells and the complete CST library but as always cash is an issue. So I would like your advice on the best place to start. I was going to get " Clubbell® Training For Circular Strength DVD" and 1 clubbell. One more question: What would be the best weight clubbell to start out with? 10lbs or 15lbs. I have my homemade clubbells that weigh 11.7lbs so I was thinking about getting the 15lbs one.

Any comments or thoughts that you have are welcome.

THANKS.

Chief Fox,

Go to www.clubbell.tv to get more intel on Clubells and I would suggest you join the forum to look at my posts to see my own development and growth and my daily diet/training blogs if you are interested? I have completed 100 reps of Performance Swipes in 5:26 and now I am on a double density routine. My goal is to gain 20 lbs of lean muscle and decrease bodyfat in three months. I want to show how CST can build functional hyperthrophy and increase kick arse performance.

If money is an issue for you, then I would recommend that you get a pair of 15ers (I am assuming you are conditioned and have previous strength conditioning background) and the DVD. If at all possible, I HIGHLY recommend "Warrior Wellness" and "Be Breathe" DVD to help your CST training. Daily Warrior Wellness practice is important and it will help you alot. Dont worry about CST program designing and I will be more than happy to help you out and I am sure Coach Sonnon will help you too.

Your Friend,
Bao