PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Wushu

jindonovan
05-26-2005, 06:32 AM
I have a reserved place for a year learning Wushu (more specifically, changquan and Taijichuan or tanglang chuan) as well as learning Mandarin.

The Institution to which I am going to is called World Link Education. The wushu classes are held in Beijing at the Capital College of Physical Education. I am mainly just seeking advice from anyone who knows about the institution or can offer any advice at all.

The website link is:

www.study-in-china.com

Thanks all,

Shaolinlueb
05-26-2005, 07:44 AM
www.jiayo.com would be able to tell you more on it. they have a lot of people who go over to beijing to train and can tell you the good schools and such.

UK MONK
05-26-2005, 08:10 AM
if chen lei is going to train you i say go for it. He is on the web site but it doesn't say if he's teaching. I went on a trip that chen lei organised and it was very good. He is VERY good at martial arts and he was 5x national champ i think :rolleyes: so if he is teaching i would say go!!! :)

jindonovan
05-29-2005, 03:12 AM
Hmmm, I am not so keen on paying money for airfare/visa etc to try and find a teacher who may be dead/retired. Thanks for the replies so far though.