PDA

View Full Version : I met FooFighter!!!!

mickey
05-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Greetings,

I had the really nice opportunity to meet Brother Bao (FooFighter) today. I made the purchase of the Warrior Wellness tape set and the Be Breathed tape. There were "Omen" like complications that required that I deliver payment in person and I was glad that I did. I spoke with him about the reason for my purchase, a need to explore a new approach to movement that would help keep my lower back in its healed state. I found him to be very sensitive to my present state and offered to be available to provide me with assistance if ever I needed it. Most of all, I was impressed with his enthusiasm, energy, and positivity. If there was anything that was taking away from our meet it was the cosmic energy that I have been getting all morning. I was stretched out for hours and I was still feeling it when we met.

It seems kind of redundant, given the aforementioned, to say that I found the transaction to be a positive one.

In time, I will be posting my own training blog in this forum.

Bao, if my training goes well, I will let you see the transformation.

Thank you again Brother Bao,

mickey

P.S. I will let you guys know if the tapes helped.

FooFighter
05-26-2005, 06:32 PM
Mickey,

Here is what your training Warrior Wellness and Be Breathe blog should look like:

Date:

Time:

Energy Level: (how much energy you have at that given time) a scale from 1-10

Exertion Level: (how much force or effort it took you to perform a task) scale 1-10

Discomfort: (how much pain or discomfort) scale 1-10

Exercise selections:

Performance Goals:

Sensations:

Feelings:

Thoughts:

Questions:

I look foward in reading your progress and insight. I will do whatever I can to help you get flowing again, brother. Keep us posted on your development in WW and BB.

Your friend,
Bao

mickey
05-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Hey :)

It wasn't my plan to do the exercises exclusively. I plan to incorporate that which is essential to my needs. Since I have yet to view the tapes that could be some or all of it. I have so much on my plate to get up to speed again. I have to address my internal foundation, which I am already working at, as well as structural redevelopment. Nevertheless, if I find that the information helps. I will definitely refer to it and detail how it helps every step of the way.

Your format gives me some ideas about how to proceed.

Thank you,

mickey

FooFighter
05-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Mickey,

Whatever you do I hope it helps you. If you have questions or concern, you can always PM me.

Bao