View Full Version : poisonous chinese medicine

Vasquez
06-03-2005, 07:24 AM
http://weightloss.about.com/cs/products/a/aa091603a.htm

can this be right?

David Jamieson
06-03-2005, 07:31 AM
sure it can be right. lol

fenfen (the pet name for the drug they are speaking of) was removed from the US and Canadian markets because of risk of heart problems stemming from it's use and liver damage.

Everybody is different and will have different reactions to different substances.

Drugs are only withheld or released dependent upon the aggrigate reaction of all people who take them. There is a risk of damage r loss of life that is considered "acceptable" to drug manufactures.

For some less responsible, or less astute with research data companies, this risk is higher or lower than elsewhere.

Vasquez
06-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Answer: Mix your own herbal remedies.

might be more dangerous than mixing drinks.

stubbs
06-05-2005, 05:29 AM
camphor in tiger balm and lots of other similar balms are supposed to be poisonous too. i'm not sure how much you'd have to use before it starts doing some damage though

Dale Dugas
06-05-2005, 06:26 AM
In the past 10 years or so many of the so called safe over the counter patent medicines have been tested and found to have many hidden drugs included in recipes as well as toxic residues of heavy metals and other chemicals.

Nothing wrong with reading a book and wanting to help yourself, but please get some advice from someone with training. i.e. an acupuncturist or chinese physician who can tell you exactly how to use patents and other herbs.

Way too many people in the US and North America as well as Europe seem to think that if one dose is good than 2 or 3 will be better.

People here have been talking about dit da jow for many years. Way too many people seem to think that its not a big deal to be using Ma Chien(strychnine) in dit da jow. This along with Aconite(Chuan Wu) are very toxic in minute amounts and can make you sick or kill you if they get into your blood stream.

be careful with herbs and talk to people who have been schooled. Its your health and you dont want to rish ruining it all for some myth or wivestale about the potency of certain herbs or formulae.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
06-06-2005, 04:21 AM
In the past 10 years or so many of the so called safe over the counter patent medicines have been tested and found to have many hidden drugs included in recipes as well as toxic residues of heavy metals and other chemicals.

Nothing wrong with reading a book and wanting to help yourself, but please get some advice from someone with training. i.e. an acupuncturist or chinese physician who can tell you exactly how to use patents and other herbs.

Way too many people in the US and North America as well as Europe seem to think that if one dose is good than 2 or 3 will be better.

People here have been talking about dit da jow for many years. Way too many people seem to think that its not a big deal to be using Ma Chien(strychnine) in dit da jow. This along with Aconite(Chuan Wu) are very toxic in minute amounts and can make you sick or kill you if they get into your blood stream.

be careful with herbs and talk to people who have been schooled. Its your health and you dont want to rish ruining it all for some myth or wivestale about the potency of certain herbs or formulae.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

It's probably safe so long as you are clutivating chi at the same time. I know is dangerous if you use dit da jow in the western context - everyone knows that!

Dale Dugas
06-06-2005, 04:54 AM
It is NOT safe to take poisons if you are "cultivating chi/qi". Hence the warnings.

Have you been watching too many movies or something? Poison will kill you no matter WHAT you do.

Brother, take heed and make sure if you use any medicine that you check it out with someone trained in Chinese medicine. There are a few brands that are clean, and much more expensive compared to the Chinese patents, but my health is the most important thing to maintain.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
06-06-2005, 06:21 AM
It is NOT safe to take poisons if you are "cultivating chi/qi". Hence the warnings.

Have you been watching too many movies or something? Poison will kill you no matter WHAT you do.

Brother, take heed and make sure if you use any medicine that you check it out with someone trained in Chinese medicine. There are a few brands that are clean, and much more expensive compared to the Chinese patents, but my health is the most important thing to maintain.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

You don't seem to understand that serious form of iron body training needs chinese medicine and a lot of it. You need heat and chinese medicine and total concentration.

Dale Dugas
06-06-2005, 05:58 PM
V,

Actually I do know what it needs as I have been training in Iron Palm and Iron Vest for for over 15 years. I also have 1.5 years of training at New England School of Acupuncture under my belt. I use internal as well as external medicines and make them myself. I have never bought anything other than raw herbs which I have prepared myself knowing exactly what is in them. You dont make them, then you don't know what is in them.

Some of the herbs used in Iron Palm medicine are toxic to ingest, but are useful used topically to draw Qi as well as open the meridians in the body to allow Qi to flow unimpeded.. There are many poisions used externally. Ingesting poisons is totally different and anyone telling me that I have to ingest aconite or other poisons is nuts in my mind. Plenty of other herbs to use that can create the same effects without endangering your life. I have been shown how to prepare many of the poisonous herbs and make them useful as well as non toxic. usually one has to soak them in some form of acid(usually urine) or salt water solutions and then bake them over and over to shed the toxic chemicals yet leaving the ingrediant sought.

I opt for using more of the non poisonous herbs as well as using internal herbs to augment my external liniment.

hence many sifu who are trained in Iron Palm/Hand and Iron Vest are wary of teaching anyone these skills. what you see in the magizines is not the whole program.

Hope this helps.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
06-10-2005, 05:47 AM
V,

Actually I do know what it needs as I have been training in Iron Palm and Iron Vest for for over 15 years. I also have 1.5 years of training at New England School of Acupuncture under my belt. I use internal as well as external medicines and make them myself. I have never bought anything other than raw herbs which I have prepared myself knowing exactly what is in them. You dont make them, then you don't know what is in them.

Some of the herbs used in Iron Palm medicine are toxic to ingest, but are useful used topically to draw Qi as well as open the meridians in the body to allow Qi to flow unimpeded.. There are many poisions used externally. Ingesting poisons is totally different and anyone telling me that I have to ingest aconite or other poisons is nuts in my mind. Plenty of other herbs to use that can create the same effects without endangering your life. I have been shown how to prepare many of the poisonous herbs and make them useful as well as non toxic. usually one has to soak them in some form of acid(usually urine) or salt water solutions and then bake them over and over to shed the toxic chemicals yet leaving the ingrediant sought.

I opt for using more of the non poisonous herbs as well as using internal herbs to augment my external liniment.

hence many sifu who are trained in Iron Palm/Hand and Iron Vest are wary of teaching anyone these skills. what you see in the magizines is not the whole program.

Hope this helps.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

you need more than 15 yrs to train iron vest. My sifu also prepares the herbs himself, the recepies are a secret.

IronFist
06-10-2005, 08:16 AM
you need more than 15 yrs to train iron vest.

So it's no good until you're older.

And then it's only good if you're in certian positions and you're given time to warm up with your qigong exercises before the other guy hits you. :D

Vasquez
06-10-2005, 06:30 PM
So it's no good until you're older.

And then it's only good if you're in certian positions and you're given time to warm up with your qigong exercises before the other guy hits you. :D

You don't usually become a master until you've trained for 30 to 40 yrs anyway. Chi kung techniques take time to set up, but you get much more power when you're ready.

Dale Dugas
06-11-2005, 05:54 AM
V,

I have been training for over 27 years so Im close to the 30 mark that you mentioned. Though I dont agree that you have to train in Iron Vest for over 15 years for it to become effective(that would be almost useless than from a practicial standpoint). Usually by that time you are able to be hit anywhere in your body and dissapate the strike so as to cause no harm. Also I find that Iron Vest training vamps up my Iron Palm training as well. I assume from building the qi and storing it in the major fascia of the body helps.

I have found that way too many people are into this whole secret herb thing. Chinese medicine is cheap as well as common. Only a few rare herbs are expensive, most are not. Most martial arts herbs have poisons in them that have to be prepared in a certain way with procedures or your going to get sick or poison yourself. Hence my original posting. The only secrets are to keep it out of fools' hands so they do themselves or others harm.

Most old school teachers will teach Dit Da healing skills along with fighting. Sadly many teachers today have none of this knowledge. That makes them only skilled thugs in my book. I was told you need to learn both sides of the coin, martial as well as healing to be considered a decent martial artist.

I count myself lucky to have acquired such knowledge. Learn all that you can from your Sifu that he has to offer, and then teach it when you understand it. Too much is kept in the dark when it can help so many.

Most of the time these days teachers use that secret herb thing to keep their students on a tight leash to buy from them and only them. Sad, but true in some cases.

Train well, V

Cheers,

Dale Dugas

BAI HE
06-11-2005, 09:04 PM
A solid primer on Chinese "Hit/Fall" sports medicine, with theory and recipes can be found in Tom Bisio's book - "A tooth from the Tiger's mouth".

Good posts BTW Dale, are you doing the Tui Na stuff at the
school?

Best,
Pete

Vasquez
06-12-2005, 05:28 AM
V,

I have been training for over 27 years so Im close to the 30 mark that you mentioned. Though I dont agree that you have to train in Iron Vest for over 15 years for it to become effective(that would be almost useless than from a practicial standpoint). Usually by that time you are able to be hit anywhere in your body and dissapate the strike so as to cause no harm. Also I find that Iron Vest training vamps up my Iron Palm training as well. I assume from building the qi and storing it in the major fascia of the body helps.

I have found that way too many people are into this whole secret herb thing. Chinese medicine is cheap as well as common. Only a few rare herbs are expensive, most are not. Most martial arts herbs have poisons in them that have to be prepared in a certain way with procedures or your going to get sick or poison yourself. Hence my original posting. The only secrets are to keep it out of fools' hands so they do themselves or others harm.

Most old school teachers will teach Dit Da healing skills along with fighting. Sadly many teachers today have none of this knowledge. That makes them only skilled thugs in my book. I was told you need to learn both sides of the coin, martial as well as healing to be considered a decent martial artist.

I count myself lucky to have acquired such knowledge. Learn all that you can from your Sifu that he has to offer, and then teach it when you understand it. Too much is kept in the dark when it can help so many.

Most of the time these days teachers use that secret herb thing to keep their students on a tight leash to buy from them and only them. Sad, but true in some cases.

Train well, V

Cheers,

Dale Dugas

But Iron vest is such a rare skill, i don't think the herbs are that common either.

Dale Dugas
06-12-2005, 11:17 AM
V,

Iron Vest and Iron Palm have become uncommon and rare in the world of firearms and other weapons. They are hard to do, boring, and eat so much of your free time that they almost seem not worth it for many people.

The herbs one uses are not that rare. Though the processes you need to create such an internal pill can be. Certain herbs must be cooked in wine, then sun dried. Others need to fried in vinegar then wine, then dried. Others need to be cooked in ginger juice and or baby urine( I kid you not). Then you grind them up add them to boiling honey and then make pills that you take for the first 3 months when you are starting the program. The version I learned has no hitting only a lengthy qi gong set, that terminates in sitting meditation to run the qi and then a special belt is used to help aid the organs to learn to seat themselves under the ribcage.

I agree with others that certain people should never learn these skills to cause harm to others. But the strength benefits outweigh the destructive damage you can learn.

Hope your training and your shifu and kwoon are well.

Peace,

Dale

Vasquez
06-12-2005, 06:40 PM
V,

Iron Vest and Iron Palm have become uncommon and rare in the world of firearms and other weapons. They are hard to do, boring, and eat so much of your free time that they almost seem not worth it for many people.

The herbs one uses are not that rare. Though the processes you need to create such an internal pill can be. Certain herbs must be cooked in wine, then sun dried. Others need to fried in vinegar then wine, then dried. Others need to be cooked in ginger juice and or baby urine( I kid you not). Then you grind them up add them to boiling honey and then make pills that you take for the first 3 months when you are starting the program. The version I learned has no hitting only a lengthy qi gong set, that terminates in sitting meditation to run the qi and then a special belt is used to help aid the organs to learn to seat themselves under the ribcage.

I agree with others that certain people should never learn these skills to cause harm to others. But the strength benefits outweigh the destructive damage you can learn.

Hope your training and your shifu and kwoon are well.

Peace,

Dale

yes, it takes the highest level of iron vest to stop a bullet and ppl don't have this skill anymore. but it takes weeks to learn how to shoot properly. lots of iron vest masters were killed in the boxer rebellion.

johnyk
07-10-2005, 06:54 AM
It's funny there is an article like that there,
and than ads for more herbs lol

Vasquez
07-10-2005, 05:24 PM
It's funny there is an article like that there,
and than ads for more herbs lol

Some ppl have been known to take small sips of tit da to strengthen their internal organs. Personally I won't recommend that - there is no short cuts to chi kung training.

Dale Dugas
07-10-2005, 05:38 PM
V,

You do not sip Dit Da Jow for that reason. But to make sure your not bleeding internally when you doing any kind of pai da striking to the limbs or body. This includes iron palm training as well.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-10-2005, 11:02 PM
V,

You do not sip Dit Da Jow for that reason. But to make sure your not bleeding internally when you doing any kind of pai da striking to the limbs or body. This includes iron palm training as well.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

It'll take a lot of pai da training to stop a spear.

Dale Dugas
07-11-2005, 02:40 AM
V,

The things you say are total lunacy.

Too bad you waste your time training nothing but stories and total crap.

Ho Chun
07-11-2005, 08:10 PM
It'll take a lot of pai da training to stop a spear.

I'll take a spear to your arse, and let me see if your Iron Vest will stop it.

Steve

Dale Dugas
07-12-2005, 02:43 AM
Andy,

V is a total nutter. Look at what he posts on other threads. Hands down he is nothing but a troll and talks about things that exist only in his mind and movies.

Yunnan Paiyao has tien chi/tin chut in it, but there are some other herbs that are added to create a great powdered medicine that will clot wounds in a jiffy. The army developed something called Quikclot, along the same lines. V never really talked about anything. He is fishing for info like half the little kids here.

V's inuendos and tales from the "forbidden mountain" training are nice, but totally lack in a firm touch with reality.

V would be better off posting less and training more. You cannot stop swords with iron vest nor spears nor bullets. Such garbage lead the boxers to be killed when they were fired upon with firearms.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-12-2005, 03:35 AM
I'll take a spear to your arse, and let me see if your Iron Vest will stop it.

Steve

I don't get slapped around the arse as part of training. do you?

Vasquez
07-12-2005, 03:36 AM
Andy,

V is a total nutter. Look at what he posts on other threads. Hands down he is nothing but a troll and talks about things that exist only in his mind and movies.

Yunnan Paiyao has tien chi/tin chut in it, but there are some other herbs that are added to create a great powdered medicine that will clot wounds in a jiffy. The army developed something called Quikclot, along the same lines. V never really talked about anything. He is fishing for info like half the little kids here.

V's inuendos and tales from the "forbidden mountain" training are nice, but totally lack in a firm touch with reality.

V would be better off posting less and training more. You cannot stop swords with iron vest nor spears nor bullets. Such garbage lead the boxers to be killed when they were fired upon with firearms.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

LOL you are just marginalising your chi kung potential. Maybe you don't have a traditional sifu.

johnyk
07-12-2005, 05:08 AM
I am just wondering, what did Vietnamise used that method for? Cuts, stabs?

Dale Dugas
07-12-2005, 05:30 AM
Johnyk,

The Vietnamese used Yunnan Baiyao powder on their wounds, not use qi gong. Vasquez knows nothing, is a total troll and speaks out his behind. His knowledge is limited to the fantasy novels he reads and the crap he scrounges off the internet.

V is a true clown and skinny little stickboy who hides behind the crap he spouts. His statements are so whacked out you cannot understand half the garbage he spouts.

He does give us total entertainment value though.

He claims to live in Australia, have a Chinese sifu who teaches him a style that has never been heard of before.

Wudang Lohan style.

Never heard of it. As it probably doesnt exist. Never mentions said sifu's name nor anything that can be construed as meaningful or show us he trains. He really has nothing to offer us under this thread nor any other thread here on KFO.

Ignore him if you want or bait him and see what new quip of crap he can come up with.

Cannot write worth a **** either. He is the master of the one sentence posts. You think you could come up with more if he HAD anything resembling real training.

V,

I have been exposed to more fu than you can shake a stick at, mate. I do not think you live in Oz, as you use no Aussie euphimisms, no slang. I think your living in a total fantasy world of your own making. So be it, enjoy it. Just don't comment on things you know NOTHING about. You make yourself look like an arse.

V is yet another boy whose attempts at posting fail.

I am always ready for clowns like you, V.

What you say to that? Show us you have something under your sash other than your pants.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-12-2005, 06:48 AM
Johnyk,

The Vietnamese used Yunnan Baiyao powder on their wounds, not use qi gong. Vasquez knows nothing, is a total troll and speaks out his behind. His knowledge is limited to the fantasy novels he reads and the crap he scrounges off the internet.

V is a true clown and skinny little stickboy who hides behind the crap he spouts. His statements are so whacked out you cannot understand half the garbage he spouts.

He does give us total entertainment value though.

He claims to live in Australia, have a Chinese sifu who teaches him a style that has never been heard of before.

Wudang Lohan style.

Never heard of it. As it probably doesnt exist. Never mentions said sifu's name nor anything that can be construed as meaningful or show us he trains. He really has nothing to offer us under this thread nor any other thread here on KFO.

Ignore him if you want or bait him and see what new quip of crap he can come up with.

Cannot write worth a **** either. He is the master of the one sentence posts. You think you could come up with more if he HAD anything resembling real training.

V,

I have been exposed to more fu than you can shake a stick at, mate. I do not think you live in Oz, as you use no Aussie euphimisms, no slang. I think your living in a total fantasy world of your own making. So be it, enjoy it. Just don't comment on things you know NOTHING about. You make yourself look like an arse.

V is yet another boy whose attempts at posting fail.

I am always ready for clowns like you, V.

What you say to that? Show us you have something under your sash other than your pants.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Chinese civilisation is 1000s of years older than ours. There're many things they have that you haven not heard of. My sifu is old and so is the style he teaches me.

Dale Dugas
07-12-2005, 07:17 AM
V,

Your short paragram retorts are only serving to show your real persona. One of someone who claims to have this super secret squirrel sifu but cannot do/come up with anything other than post ****e on this forum.

The answers you give only show us here that your style is as I mentioned previously, made up. Why not give us your teachers name and his lineage? What region in Chung Gwo did the style originate? Forms, Formulae, Qi Gong/Hei Gong? Your attempts are pathetic, son.

You have no indepth knowledge of anything you have posted about. It is very plain to anyone who reads your posts.

Again you give me and the others some marginal entertainment value. So keep posting, son, its fun to bait you into digging yourself deeper and deeper into that hole.

Thanks.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

YuanZhideDiZhen
07-12-2005, 03:53 PM
yes, it takes the highest level of iron vest to stop a bullet and ppl don't have this skill anymore. but it takes weeks to learn how to shoot properly. lots of iron vest masters were killed in the boxer rebellion.

guys,
the iron vest was about blood control in the skin and subdermis. it was used to control blood flow into wounds so that they would knit faster, or prevent massive blood loss/bruising. it was never intended to stop a bullet or prevent a wound: just reduce the bleeding.

there are other hardening methods which will toughen the skin but will not deflect anything.

there became a popular belief durring the Ching/Manchu Rebellion (what the English called the Boxer Rebellion of th 1890's, not the Chinese Boxer Rebellion of the 1860's) that was proliferated by a group of monks whom claimed there was one whom could still do iron palm technique so well as to turn ball from a musket at 100 yards. swatting a hot lead ball travelling 650fps is a heck of a lot different than being bulletproof.

Dale Dugas
07-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Thanks for stating the obvious.

V was the one who mentioned the c r a p about stopping bullets. My god this person is a total nutter who knows NOTHING about training in real iron arts.

Stopping bullets and knives and all that fantasy novel crap.

V has been outed as nothing more than a child with dreams of granduer.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-13-2005, 05:05 AM
guys,
the iron vest was about blood control in the skin and subdermis. it was used to control blood flow into wounds so that they would knit faster, or prevent massive blood loss/bruising. it was never intended to stop a bullet or prevent a wound: just reduce the bleeding.

there are other hardening methods which will toughen the skin but will not deflect anything.

there became a popular belief durring the Ching/Manchu Rebellion (what the English called the Boxer Rebellion of th 1890's, not the Chinese Boxer Rebellion of the 1860's) that was proliferated by a group of monks whom claimed there was one whom could still do iron palm technique so well as to turn ball from a musket at 100 yards. swatting a hot lead ball travelling 650fps is a heck of a lot different than being bulletproof.

Also depends on the calibire. A bullet proof vest cannot stop a knife stab. but Iron vest training can stop bladed weapons. shouldn't it mean it can stop bullets?

Dale Dugas
07-13-2005, 05:56 AM
actually V they have vests that stop blades AND bullets. But like technology is sometimes can be countered.

Believing Iron Vest can stop bladed weapons is a joke. Hence your a joke for believing that it can do that.

You able to comprehend this? It seems you cannot. You would be great if you could take your apparent interest in MA and train for real rather than the fairy like material you claim to train with.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-13-2005, 07:03 AM
actually V they have vests that stop blades AND bullets. But like technology is sometimes can be countered.

Believing Iron Vest can stop bladed weapons is a joke. Hence your a joke for believing that it can do that.

You able to comprehend this? It seems you cannot. You would be great if you could take your apparent interest in MA and train for real rather than the fairy like material you claim to train with.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

No. But I agree alot of the masters were killed during the boxer reballion

Dale Dugas
07-13-2005, 07:40 AM
V,

Your one mindedness(most would say ignorance) on these high level subjects astounds us.

Train more, boy, and then wake up as your mythical training will get you and anyone else who believes that crap, killed.

Why not just meditate and turn into superman you misguided child?

Train more post less crap and you will see progress.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

YuanZhideDiZhen
07-13-2005, 10:55 AM
vas,

when you can prove you've learned from a knowledgable master post a vid and invite dale to it.

if you believe that it is a faith system then develop your faith in that system and practice the technique with deep wounds.

part of the technique is from the healing arts. part from moving qi qong. part from iron palm. the actual story relate it as "iron flat" which could be misinterpreted as "iron shirt".

to practice the technique from a traditional POV: get an expert archer to 'william tell' you. if you can block the arrows at a distance of 7 yards you are on the right track for skill development. a light arrow at seven yards is going abiout as fast as a .45 to .56 caliber musketball at 300 yards. these balls weighed between 1/4 to 3/4 ounce. if you used a black powder rifle that can take a 150 grain pyrodex load you are at twice the power of an 3-band enfield the general load was 75 to 90 grains depending on where in the empire you were stationed. in china it was 78.

Vasquez
07-15-2005, 08:17 AM
vas,

when you can prove you've learned from a knowledgable master post a vid and invite dale to it.

if you believe that it is a faith system then develop your faith in that system and practice the technique with deep wounds.

part of the technique is from the healing arts. part from moving qi qong. part from iron palm. the actual story relate it as "iron flat" which could be misinterpreted as "iron shirt".

to practice the technique from a traditional POV: get an expert archer to 'william tell' you. if you can block the arrows at a distance of 7 yards you are on the right track for skill development. a light arrow at seven yards is going abiout as fast as a .45 to .56 caliber musketball at 300 yards. these balls weighed between 1/4 to 3/4 ounce. if you used a black powder rifle that can take a 150 grain pyrodex load you are at twice the power of an 3-band enfield the general load was 75 to 90 grains depending on where in the empire you were stationed. in china it was 78.

lots of numbers but wha's your point?

Dale Dugas
07-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Nothing as the two of you are totally insane.

Your the laughing stocks of KFO, if you didnt figure it out yet.

Go figure...

Vasquez
07-16-2005, 09:50 PM
Nothing as the two of you are totally insane.

Your the laughing stocks of KFO, if you didnt figure it out yet.

Go figure...

I'm not asking you to stop a 0.50 cal bullet.

Dale Dugas
07-17-2005, 06:50 PM
NO you are asking me to believe you are anything but the total nutter that you are. Have you no fear V, as unlike others I really dont mind you and the other trolls/fools we meet here on KFO.

You are the very reason I teach privately as I would not even let you in the door no matter the size of the Hung Bao.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for the entertainment son.

Mucho Gracias,

Dale

anton
07-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Vasquez = ROT ?

Vasquez
07-18-2005, 07:12 AM
NO you are asking me to believe you are anything but the total nutter that you are. Have you no fear V, as unlike others I really dont mind you and the other trolls/fools we meet here on KFO.

You are the very reason I teach privately as I would not even let you in the door no matter the size of the Hung Bao.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks for the entertainment son.

Mucho Gracias,

Dale

Before you laugh, know that the shaolins were defeated by troops with cannons. That is surely more powerful than a 50 cal bullet

YuanZhideDiZhen
07-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Before you laugh, know that the shaolins were defeated by troops with cannons. That is surely more powerful than a 50 cal bullet

the british took canon with them just about every where. it was the french who were a little more conservative. besides canon don't roll too well in jungle.

regaurding the numbers...
the french discovered that the ball could be discharged and still be lethal with as few 76 grains but it needed extra umph to penetrate more than a few yards of the jungle. previously, or rather, in previous expansionist periods the french and english were enguaging thier enemies at much greater ranges, thus more powder being used. in the 1880's three band enfields were being replaced with a number of weapons: in egypt there was a 14guage shotgun, Lee-Metfield breach rifles, and Lee-Enfield Blackpowder Metallic Cartridge rifles. the Hong Kong brigade's weapons were 3-bander muskets with measures set for 78 grains. around 1890 they were replaced with the modern smokeless powder #1 enfield rifle. but all of the english ( and english supported chinese) were not using the same equipment until much later.

Lu Bu
07-22-2005, 08:19 PM
:rolleyes:

I hope that no "Iron Shirt" techniques anyone here learns came from the boxer rebellion's participants. They did get massacred, after all. Doesn't seem like it worked too well for them, soooooooo...yeah.

Vasquez
07-23-2005, 08:50 PM
the british took canon with them just about every where. it was the french who were a little more conservative. besides canon don't roll too well in jungle.

regaurding the numbers...
the french discovered that the ball could be discharged and still be lethal with as few 76 grains but it needed extra umph to penetrate more than a few yards of the jungle. previously, or rather, in previous expansionist periods the french and english were enguaging thier enemies at much greater ranges, thus more powder being used. in the 1880's three band enfields were being replaced with a number of weapons: in egypt there was a 14guage shotgun, Lee-Metfield breach rifles, and Lee-Enfield Blackpowder Metallic Cartridge rifles. the Hong Kong brigade's weapons were 3-bander muskets with measures set for 78 grains. around 1890 they were replaced with the modern smokeless powder #1 enfield rifle. but all of the english ( and english supported chinese) were not using the same equipment until much later.

Fact is it takes 30 years of training and 1% of those might have iron shirts to stop a bullet. It takes 3 weeks to train someone how to shoot and 99% would be able to use a gun.

The maers at the rebellion weren't ready to stop a volley of bullets.

Dale Dugas
07-24-2005, 04:16 AM
V you are so full of p o o p that your eyes are brown, son.

It does NOT take 30 years of training. If you dont have it within 2-3 years of training you have been mislead and wasted your time, energy and possibly money listening to a quack intstructor.

Must be tough hearing the truth about yourself.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO................................

Your the best V keep it up.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-26-2005, 02:29 AM
V you are so full of p o o p that your eyes are brown, son.

It does NOT take 30 years of training. If you dont have it within 2-3 years of training you have been mislead and wasted your time, energy and possibly money listening to a quack intstructor.

Must be tough hearing the truth about yourself.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO................................

Your the best V keep it up.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

LOL my friend! sounds like you're doing some MMA. simple kicks and punches

Dale Dugas
07-26-2005, 03:05 AM
V,

You poor attempts at communication are really lame, son. Here let me set the record straight.

I am 38 years old. I have been training since I was 12. 26 years of training makes me understand certain things from a better vantage point then you.

Iron Vest does not take 30 years. Whoever told you that is a liar, plan and simple and deluding you to something they want you to believe maybe so they can rob you blind as you continue to pay them money for training.

Iron Palm is the same, a 2 year period is the foundation and then after that you should be able to hit your hand once or twice a week and maintain what you have built up over the last 2 years.

Chinese martial arts do not take decades to learn nor should they take that long to accrue the benefits.

Whatever you have been taught, son, is so whacked with the rest of the CMA community that you should seriously sit down and think about anything before you post it here.

Your posts seriously point out your delusions rule your life.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-26-2005, 03:25 AM
V,

You poor attempts at communication are really lame, son. Here let me set the record straight.

I am 38 years old. I have been training since I was 12. 26 years of training makes me understand certain things from a better vantage point then you.

Iron Vest does not take 30 years. Whoever told you that is a liar, plan and simple and deluding you to something they want you to believe maybe so they can rob you blind as you continue to pay them money for training.

Iron Palm is the same, a 2 year period is the foundation and then after that you should be able to hit your hand once or twice a week and maintain what you have built up over the last 2 years.

Chinese martial arts do not take decades to learn nor should they take that long to accrue the benefits.

Whatever you have been taught, son, is so whacked with the rest of the CMA community that you should seriously sit down and think about anything before you post it here.

Your posts seriously point out your delusions rule your life.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

LOL if what you say is correct you'll be like bullet proof / invincible or something. But you don't appear to be. go figure.

Dale Dugas
07-26-2005, 03:41 AM
It is sad to see such drivel coming out of your cakehole, son.

I have never said that. You and that other rear clown Yuan whatever his name is started that crap.

Reread(that is if you can) what has been posted in the past and you would learn something. But that might be too of a stretch for you.

Go back to your Xbox, and cheesy puffs, son. Your not fooling anyone here.

Your young, dumb and full of fantastic crap that does not exist.

Everyone ignores you, I am one of the only ones who responds and yet you do not read and comprehend anything I say. Hmmm, maybe you need some haldol and a trip to your local Mental Insitution for a checkup???

Truly, son, your a joke. People are just being nice and ignoring you. I for one cannot, it seems to be my weakness to jab back when the foolish people come out.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-29-2005, 02:20 AM
It is sad to see such drivel coming out of your cakehole, son.

I have never said that. You and that other rear clown Yuan whatever his name is started that crap.

Reread(that is if you can) what has been posted in the past and you would learn something. But that might be too of a stretch for you.

Go back to your Xbox, and cheesy puffs, son. Your not fooling anyone here.

Your young, dumb and full of fantastic crap that does not exist.

Everyone ignores you, I am one of the only ones who responds and yet you do not read and comprehend anything I say. Hmmm, maybe you need some haldol and a trip to your local Mental Insitution for a checkup???

Truly, son, your a joke. People are just being nice and ignoring you. I for one cannot, it seems to be my weakness to jab back when the foolish people come out.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

ur lucky that I have buddhist detechment and not have anger. I play my flute under a willow tree and let your words drift by like the wind.

Dale Dugas
07-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Im lucky if you could spell, create sentences longer than one sentence that contain anything other than the drivel you spout on and on about.

Your a child who hides behind a computer.

You have this delusion about some madeup style which is taught to you in "Australia" by a Chinese Sifu.

You talk out your rear with almost every post, and you come back at me with this?

You are a chump.

I would be very careful about throwing out the euphemism of "playing the flute" as in Asian culture that is a reference to smoking man pole. But then you would not know that, son as you have never been there nor know anything about the culture than what you can google.

You do not throw this kind of crap out there and then say you have Buddhist detachment.

You are no Buddhist.

You are a clowntroll of the highest order.

You have been b i t c h slapped, son. Anyone can see that I have owned you since you started posting. That will never change.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Vasquez
07-29-2005, 06:17 PM
Im lucky if you could spell, create sentences longer than one sentence that contain anything other than the drivel you spout on and on about.

Your a child who hides behind a computer.

You have this delusion about some madeup style which is taught to you in "Australia" by a Chinese Sifu.

You talk out your rear with almost every post, and you come back at me with this?

You are a chump.

I would be very careful about throwing out the euphemism of "playing the flute" as in Asian culture that is a reference to smoking man pole. But then you would not know that, son as you have never been there nor know anything about the culture than what you can google.

You do not throw this kind of crap out there and then say you have Buddhist detachment.

You are no Buddhist.

You are a clowntroll of the highest order.

You have been b i t c h slapped, son. Anyone can see that I have owned you since you started posting. That will never change.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

Whne you have finished talking you might hear the sound of grasshoppers. That waht sifu always says.

Dale Dugas
07-29-2005, 07:47 PM
wow.

Grasshoppers? You mean crickets you moron.

Again you prove to everyone here that your nothing.

Absolutley nothing.

In Boston,

Dale

Vasquez
07-30-2005, 09:59 PM
wow.

Grasshoppers? You mean crickets you moron.

Again you prove to everyone here that your nothing.

Absolutley nothing.

In Boston,

Dale

In good time you'll be weaned of your ways. all in good time.

herb ox
07-31-2005, 04:39 PM
this thread is becoming the poisonous chinese medicine.

Gentlemen, please keep it civil. Everyone has a different view of reality.

Period.

peace out

herb ox

Dale Dugas
07-31-2005, 05:14 PM
Herb Ox,

No worries brother...It is all good

Just went to the herb store today here in Boston to get more Dit Da for my supplies as well as Iron Palm medicine. Saw a formula that had a healthy does of Aconite being put into it.

The herbalist said it was for a someone who is terminal and they are trying to buy him more time to help gather the clan.

Aconite helps to revive the yang in the body.

Tom Bisios new book has a few liniments that have a whole boatload of aconite. It is a very toxic substance.

Just thought it was wild to see such a poison going to be internally applied.

Practicing,

Dale Dugas

TenTigers
07-31-2005, 05:18 PM
I have trained in Iron Shirt and I personally have stopped bullets. I have stopped .22 cal longs, and .357 Black Talons as well as .9mm Black Talons. It is not a difficult technique to master. It is however very difficult to stop a bladed weapon.

Ho Chun
08-01-2005, 04:44 AM
I have trained in Iron Shirt and I personally have stopped bullets. I have stopped .22 cal longs, and .357 Black Talons as well as .9mm Black Talons. It is not a difficult technique to master. It is however very difficult to stop a bladed weapon.

You have stopped these bullets, how?? Do you have video of this? I have never heard of such a thing, unless you are just kidding around.

Steve

Vasquez
08-01-2005, 05:39 AM
You have stopped these bullets, how?? Do you have video of this? I have never heard of such a thing, unless you are just kidding around.

Steve

I've been practicing pi da 1000 times a day. If I do that for another 10 years I should be able to stop a bullet.

TenTigers
08-01-2005, 07:07 AM
Vasquez, with all your experience, you should already have that skill. Why don't you go out and try it, and then report back to us on your results.

Vasquez
08-02-2005, 04:24 AM
Vasquez, with all your experience, you should already have that skill. Why don't you go out and try it, and then report back to us on your results.

If you do 1,000,000 pi das then I'm sure you can stop a bullet once. It'll be like 1,000,000 to 1 chance of it breaking skin. Air rifle slugs still hurt quite a bit I'm not quite up to it yet.

Mikkyou
08-02-2005, 05:44 AM
By stoping a bullet meaning it will not penetrate the skin?
What type of bullet from what type of gun?
Giving the speed of the bullet at least 2,000 ft a second
I would find it unlikely one could stop a bullet.Even a Musket which is weaker would still go about 1,000 ft a second.I think in 10years when you say you can stop a bullet the velocity of the bullet will increase so you will still be unable to stop it.You could still stop rubber bullets :D

TenTigers
08-02-2005, 06:25 AM
2,000 feet per second? Muskets? Who ever said anything about shooting a bullet out of a freakin gun? Whaddaya nuts? :eek: I said stop a bullet. If you threw it at me, or if it rolled across the kitchen table, I could definately stop it, and YES, I have indeed done this, with very little training. But SHOOTING? Out of a GUN? Don't be an idiot. Save that crap for Don Quixote! :D

herb ox
08-02-2005, 09:09 AM
uh oh! Sounds like TenTiger has exposed the secret technique!

hrmph! now try your pi da against my nose picking finger technique (aka 15 gold catties finger) - I've been practicing that for over 30 years now!

It's poisonous since you never know where that finger has been :eek:

cha kuen
08-03-2005, 01:21 AM
OK, imma forget all the politically correct stuff and be blunt.
Vasquez, how old are you? You seem like a kid.

Listen. Chinese medicine can be very beneficial and very dangerous at the same time. Not all herbs can be cominbed, if certain herbs are wrongly combined, serious damage can occur. Also....ingested? You would end up in a hospital and western medicine won't know how to cure it. Chi kung? Be sure to learn..slowly and from someone good or you can hurt yourself real bad as well. Don't try to move energy, shoot energy or try to heal people wihtout proper training or the bad energy can go reverse and into you and that is damaging as well.

be smart about this stuff

cha kuen
08-03-2005, 01:23 AM
ur lucky that I have buddhist detechment and not have anger. I play my flute under a willow tree and let your words drift by like the wind.

hahahah i like this one!! haha funnny cat!

Vasquez
08-03-2005, 07:08 AM
OK, imma forget all the politically correct stuff and be blunt.
Vasquez, how old are you? You seem like a kid.

Listen. Chinese medicine can be very beneficial and very dangerous at the same time. Not all herbs can be cominbed, if certain herbs are wrongly combined, serious damage can occur. Also....ingested? You would end up in a hospital and western medicine won't know how to cure it. Chi kung? Be sure to learn..slowly and from someone good or you can hurt yourself real bad as well. Don't try to move energy, shoot energy or try to heal people wihtout proper training or the bad energy can go reverse and into you and that is damaging as well.

be smart about this stuff

You should feel the life force coming from the herbs which will tell you how to combine them in the right proportions, fry it, boil it, make into pills, ointment etc. It's all safe. I do it all the time.

BeiTangLang
08-09-2005, 06:56 AM
cha kuen, this is a kid. Kid Troll. All he knows about the atrs is what he has read & watched on tv & the movies. Read some of his other posts....he is an expert at everything.... & has quite laughable answers for almost everything as well.

Vasquez
08-09-2005, 07:47 AM
cha kuen, this is a kid. Kid Troll. All he knows about the atrs is what he has read & watched on tv & the movies. Read some of his other posts....he is an expert at everything.... & has quite laughable answers for almost everything as well.

cha kuan is man enuf to decide for himself. i don't thing u're man enuf to say this to me in person

BeiTangLang
08-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh,...No.. I'd say it alright. I might get my b#tt kicked, but I would say it.

Dale Dugas
08-09-2005, 04:40 PM
to the clown prince who has no grammar skills whatsoever(thats you V)

Your a joke here at KFO.

You have been owned since the moment you posted.

You post absolute crap as you have nothing but crap to offer us here.

Do you not tire of your uphill battle little dung beetle?

Be a man and post where you live and your real name. You can PM and Ill give you my phone number and you can call me and chat anytime. That is if your mom will let you call long distance.

ROFLMAO

Vasquez
08-12-2005, 08:40 AM
to the clown prince who has no grammar skills whatsoever(thats you V)

Your a joke here at KFO.

You have been owned since the moment you posted.

You post absolute crap as you have nothing but crap to offer us here.

Do you not tire of your uphill battle little dung beetle?

Be a man and post where you live and your real name. You can PM and Ill give you my phone number and you can call me and chat anytime. That is if your mom will let you call long distance.

ROFLMAO

I'm a buddhist and I've been to the shaolin temple. My life is devoted to TCMA.

herb ox
08-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Gents,

I've been watching and reading this thread since it began. It has steadily declined into a bashing match between Vasquez and the other members. This forum is for discussion of TCM and related subjects, NOT a platform to expose how one member is better or worse than another.

Vasquez, if you are going to make a statement, please be prepared to back it up with something factual, not just more cryptical one-liners. The TCM forum is frequented by members with a wide variety of academic, martial and medical backgrounds. To champion the cause of TCM in Western society, it is important to be able to provide evidence-based research to support your statements. If it's trolling your trying to do, take it elsewhere, 'cause this ain't no bass fishin' show. :rolleyes:

To the others who have responded: It is not necessary to poke Vasquez full of holes. We all see thru the BS with our own eyes - while a counterstatement may most certainly be in order, mud-slinging and name calling is not acceptable in this forum, and I'm confident in your abilities to rephrase your ridicule to comply to my humble request. Realize that the more you respond like a smart @$$, the more you reinforce the trolling behavior.

Now, let's keep this forum on track and seek to elevate the martial spirit and the spirit of TCM.... or else!

peace bredren,

herb ox