PDA

View Full Version : Taking laws into her own hand?

SPJ
06-09-2005, 07:35 PM
There is a 20 year old girl frequenting the internet cafe in Wu Hang city, PR China.

She lost her cell phone the day before. The cafe owner saw a bigger guy stole from her on the table.

The guy showed up again and was browsing the internet.

The cafe owner winked at the girl. The girl went and confronted the guy about returning her cell phone. The guy got up and ran. Guess what, the girl did 2 jump kicks to his head and KO the guy on the floor. She then showered his face with her fists of fury.

The public security or police arrived and stopped her from disfiguring his face.

She told the police that she learned TKD since young. She was unbeatable at TKD matches for her age group up to now.

The lesson is that many MA'er do and still are browsing the internet.

What are your thoughts?

:D

Shaolinlueb
06-09-2005, 07:45 PM
got any pics and is she hot? :D

SPJ
06-09-2005, 08:23 PM
To the chagrin of many;

The real names or picture of them are not disclosed so as to protect the privacy and "future" of 2 young fellows.

The disguised name or Hua Ming 化名 is Zhang Ying 张英 on the newspaper.

;)

PangQuan
06-09-2005, 08:56 PM
A thief deserves what a thief gets.

Mr Punch
06-09-2005, 09:08 PM
I take it you mean those who are caught...! :D

Was that traditional Chinese TKD?

TonyM.
06-10-2005, 07:10 AM
I'm always happy when a female beats the crap out of a criminal.

Shaolinlueb
06-10-2005, 07:39 AM
i just want to know if she was hot. cause chicks who do martial arts already get like +5 to their hotness level because of it. and if they good they get +15 :D

5Animals1Path
06-10-2005, 07:45 AM
I'm just slightly confused. She practices a kicking style.........and didn't kick him in the nuts?