PDA

View Full Version : Future Wing Chunner

Sihing73
06-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Hello,

I have been away from the net for the past few days and I just now got my DSL hooked up and I wanted to drop a line and let everyone know the good news :D

On Monday, June 6th at 1729 est, my wife gave birth to a baby girl. Her name is Jada Allison Mcknight and she was 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long. Both mom and baby girl are home now and both are doing fine.

I just wanted to brag a bit...............

Peace,

Dave

sihing
06-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Congrats Man, I have a little girl too and they are wonderful. Enjoy...

James

anerlich
06-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Congrats. Hope you all have a wonderful life together.

Mr Punch
06-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Sweeeet! :)

stonecrusher69
06-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Is this your first child?I have a daughter also.they grow up fast.They go from diapers to high school in a blink of an eye.

Sihing73
06-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the well wishes.

SC69,
No this is not my first child. This is actually our seventh child and our sixth girl :eek:
I guess I will have my hands full once they get older. Time does pass very quickly and we should learn to cherish the time we have with our children, family and friends.

Peace,

Dave
BTW: The hospital will be posting a pic of Jada on their website so I'll post the link once its up for anyone who's interested. (Proud Dad here you know ;) )

kj
06-10-2005, 04:49 AM
Congratulations to you and Chatara, Dave. I'll bet Jada's big brother and sisters are proud as can be too.

I guess I will have my hands full once they get older. Time does pass very quickly and we should learn to cherish the time we have with our children, family and friends.

You got that right. On all counts. :D

Will look forward to the photo link!

All the Best!
- kj

Don J
06-10-2005, 04:58 AM
Congratulations! time does fly we all have to make the best of it

PaulH
06-10-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm sure that somewhere out there Ng Mui would not have much qualm about accepting your little girl to be her once and future disciple. Congratulation to you, Sir and especially to your wife. Much credit should be given to her as she somehow managed to bestow your child a very honorable gender most suitable to WC's nice name once more! =)

Ultimatewingchun
06-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Congratulations to you and your wife, Dave... :D

Geez...7 kids.

God bless you.

canglong
06-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Sihing73,
Congratulations are in order for you your wife and family I can just picture your grin from here, enjoy.

Sihing73
06-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Hello,

First I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes.

I am going to ask that those of you who believe in prayer please say one for our daughter. Yesterday she was taken by ambulance to Childrens Hospital in Philadelphia due to her possibly having a seizure. They admitted her at about 0230 this morning and are running a series of tests on her. So far all of the tests have been negative but due to her age it was decided to be better safe than sorry so they are keeping her to insure all is well. She still looks strong and alert and I am sure she will be fine, but she does experience some shaking of her arms and legs from time to time. The pediatrician said this could be due to a number of things and she is most likely fine, but they are treating her with antibiotics to insure there is no infection causing any problems. So far everything is coming back good.

I will be spending my time between the house and the hospital so I will most likely not be posting here for a bit. I will let everyone know how things turn out.

Once again I appreciate everyones well wishes and I do not mean to dump any of this one anyone else. As I said, I am sure she is going to be fine! I would ask that you keep us and Jada in yor prayers.

Peace,

Dave

Oh, for those who want to see a picture of her the hospital has posted her newborn photos at this site:
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/hospitalpage_view.asp?hospitalID=2339
Select the date of June 6th and then click see the babies. You will see Jada_M click on her and when the next page pops up you will need to enter the password which is our last name, mcknight. This will allow you to view the first photos of Jada and will have to do for now.

Matrix
06-12-2005, 10:09 AM
I would ask that you keep us and Jada in yor prayers.
Dave,

Yes, of course.
God bless all of you.

Ultimatewingchun
06-12-2005, 02:13 PM
She's in our prayers and thoughts, Dave.

Sihing73
06-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers for our daughter Jada. All of the tests have come back negative and the doctors released Jada to go home about an hour or so ago. We just got her in the door and she is sleeping peacefully. She seems very strong and alert, when awake :) .

I will be spending some time with her and returning to work on Wednesday night. My family and I wish to extend our gratitude and appreciaition for all of you who kept Jada and us in prayer.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Matrix
06-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Fantastic news Dave.
Thanks for the update.