PDA

View Full Version : Another Pointless Poll

Judge Pen
06-10-2005, 06:23 AM
Ok, my girlfriend and I were doing some grocery shopping and, while in the checkout line, read the Tabloids involving Angelina Jolie and Katie Holmes. She thought the whole Cruise and Holmes thing is weird (I agree), but I say "I can understand why he would be attracted to Katie Holmes." I then said that I would rather date Katie Holmes than Angelina Jolie. This surprised her and she started arguing the merits of Angelina and the demerits of Katie.

Now, I understand that each have their strong and weak points, but which would you personally rather have a relationship with (not just a sex-romp)? Why?

I know it's pointless, but the forum is slow so it might provide a couple of minutes of entertainment.

MasterKiller
06-10-2005, 06:26 AM
I'll take the brown one!

Shaolinlueb
06-10-2005, 11:28 AM
i found katie holmes cute in highschool and that was 5 years ago. i rather a real women like angelina. :D

Judge Pen
06-10-2005, 02:05 PM
It's a dead-heat. Wholesome goodlooks vs. freakish sexiness.

SunBeam
06-17-2005, 11:50 AM
It's a dead-heat. Wholesome goodlooks vs. freakish sexiness.

You always go with the Sexy one. Let your lust carry you.

Samurai Jack
06-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Key word: RELATIONSHIP.

Jolie is a nut case who couldn't make a relationship work if she and her boyfriend were both in a coma. She'd find some way to screw everything up, suck your blood, and get your name tatooed all over herself then cross it out, and adopt fifteen refugees with leprosy and have them all sleep in your bed with Michael Jackson and her twenty-five dogs. Then she'd have photos taken of her publicly having an orgy with Roseanne Bar, and Elvis Costello in a bucket of slugs, and tell you that she's not "really cheating on" you 'cause the tabloids published her photo without her permission. Plus Brad Pitt and her are "just friends" even though he's a multi-billionaire who's wittier and much better looking than you.

My kind of girl.