PDA

View Full Version : just noticed something in rush hour...

oasis
06-12-2005, 03:36 PM
i've seen it several times and that taxi driver who pulled out the gun always looked familiar...and i just realized he was ol' gene lebell! :o

:p

doug maverick
06-13-2005, 11:23 AM
i heard that there would be no more rush hour flicks, because chris tucker didn't want to do it anymore which sucks, i dude hasn't done anything since rush hour 2 and was offered 20 million dollars for three, what an idiot. how come we don't talk about these things on this forum, alot of good and bad crap if going on in the action cenima realm and it's never discussed hear, all i see if ****ing star wars post, **** star wars it's just a jack from old kung fu movies and taoist mystic lore. fake ass shaolin monks.

lada
06-13-2005, 07:46 PM
I think Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker don't get along. If you watch Rush Hour 2, their was a lot of friction between them. Jackie had a real hard time playing his usual tolerant self. I have never forgotten that movie because it was the first time I ever heard him say something really negative.

He tells Chris Tucker, "quit yer *****en". And he meant it.

@PLUGO
06-14-2005, 10:04 AM
As Rush Hour 3's cancelled the Director Brent Ratner will be Directing X-Men 3 instead.

Somewhat worried and dissapointed considering Mat Vaghn (who directed Layer Cake & produced the Guy Richie Flicks) was going to do it & probably do a bang up job of it.

After RH2 I find it difficult to be entheusastic for a 3rd chapter... I'd rather see a Shanghai Noon/Knights third chapter... Maybe it could'a been Shanghai Dawn and they could fight Dracula. ;)

Kristoffer
06-14-2005, 01:38 PM
yeah.. or make a good original movie with only Jackie instead of mainstreem Hollywood BS comedy?