PDA

View Full Version : Wong Shun Leung Kicking Methods

Clive Potter
06-17-2005, 03:02 PM
In my time I have seen many different ideas of how the Ving Tsun kick can be executed. Here is the explanation of some of the Wong Shun Leung methods. Hope readers can find some use with it. Just go to: http://www.wongvingtsun.co.uk/vtkicks.htm

Clive Potter
Wong Shun Leung Ving Tsun Kung Fu Association UK

reneritchie
06-18-2005, 05:45 AM
I remember Gary Lam sifu being particularly skilled at those. I think I might still have his shoe print stamped in me somewhere...

PaulH
06-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Rene's post somehow is linked to yesterday's US Father's day! =) I cannot emphasize enough that being a good father often means that you should discipline or spank your children whenever they need correction. But you should do it without anger and with good control. In the course of my growing years in Papa Gary's kwoon, I have never seen him lost his temper or control whenever he kicked my butt. One time I recalled him mumbling something like this is good for you after just a few kicks or two, and that furthermore it actually hurts him to hold back his power . I could not help but wonder perhaps that he failed to grasp the fundamental truth that surely the hurt was not in the same place as I kept rubbing my bony legs! =)

Nick Forrer
06-30-2005, 05:07 AM
TTT for wing chun tao