PDA

View Full Version : Seminar Announcement Akron OH.

Three Harmonies
06-18-2005, 04:43 PM
I am happy to announce that Mike Biggie Laoshi has graciuosly invited me to teach a one day Mantis intensive seminar at his school in Akron Ohio July 30, 2005. This will be an all day event. Tuition is only $65! As always anyone with an open mindset and attitude is welome to any event I put on regardless of style or experience.
The subject matter will focus on Mantis fighting theory, incorporating the Twelve Key Words, into all aspects of combat (Shuai / Na / Ti / Da). I have been asked to focus on the Shuai (throwing) aspects of combat. I can also help anyone with seeing the same applications from their Xing Yi arts as well. Anymore I do not see much of a difference.
Hope to see you there!

Thanks for your support,
Jake Burroughs
three_harmonies@hotmail.com
505-385-2987

PS I am also finalizing a seminar in OKC Oklahoma for August, so stay tuned. Thanks! :D

Three Harmonies
07-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Just a reminder of the seminar coming up in Akron at Mike Biggies school July 30th, 10am-5pm. I have been asked to cover Mantis fighting theory and application focusing on Shuai and Na techniques. I will also point out the usage of keywords in combat and what not. Open to any and all levels and stylists.
Feel free to contact myself or Mike Biggie Laoshi for more info.

Cost: $65
Address: 1155 Canton Rd.
Akron OH. 44312
Number: 330-699-3157

Hope to see you there,

Jake Burroughs
three_harmonies@hotmail.com
505-385-2987
www.threeharmonies.com

Radplaiddude
07-23-2005, 12:07 AM
I hope you guys have a fall seminar planned at M Biggies. I can get to akron quite easily.