PDA

View Full Version : attn: ewallace, pangquan, gda, etc.

rubthebuddha
06-27-2005, 08:44 PM
thanks for the birthday wishes back on friday, me boyos. i didn't get a chance to reply and the forum apparently wanted to kill the thread. regardless, i appreciate the sentiment. :)

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-27-2005, 09:20 PM
not a problem ... you'e good people.

had it been someone who wasn't good people i would have just stomped a kitten to death or something.

Vash
06-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Happy belated one, RTB.

You know, I was thinking the other day - "fukcing buddha, ain't been on MSN in a minute."

I then realized I had gotten a new computer and had not downloaded MSN.

Hope everything's still running cool for ya.

ewallace
06-28-2005, 07:17 AM
not a problem ... you'e good people.

had it been GDA i would have just stomped a kitten to death or something.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-28-2005, 10:38 AM
that's not nice.

that's one kitten stomping in your name sir.

PangQuan
06-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Hope you had a good eventfull one, I hope not too many kittens were stompered in your name.

David Jamieson
06-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Three hamsters have met their end beneath a 20kilo cinder block in your name rtb.

happy birthday!

It was that or a nudie stripper and I think nude strippers are morally wrong. :p

rubthebuddha
06-28-2005, 09:23 PM
versus clothed strippers?

vash -- then get msn, you poor excuse for a axlotl.

and there shall be no stomping of kittens. the wife and i recently got one, and she's a wunnerful.

but i'm all for hamster stomping. i'll go get my smashin boots. meet me at the quickymart in 15.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-30-2005, 11:46 AM
yeah i couldnt stomp no kittens.

i just been sayin that lately cause i got 5 cats and one of the little ****ers just got out last week while in heat (vet told us not not to get em fixed until 6 months old ... that was a month ago but i been busy ... apparently ill be even busier soon).

i cant keep any ... 5 cats is already too many ... so every time someone tells me im going to end up keeping at least one i tell them thats one kitten stomping in their name.

im lining up homes as fast as i can. trying to line up more homes than ill have kittens so that we cant keep any. i could have done a kitty abortion but i didnt feel right doing it.

Ming Yue
06-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Happy belated BD Rubby! What are ya now, like 60?
:p

FatherDog
06-30-2005, 12:54 PM
yeah i couldnt stomp no kittens.

i just been sayin that lately cause i got 5 cats and one of the little ****ers just got out last week while in heat (vet told us not not to get em fixed until 6 months old ... that was a month ago but i been busy ... apparently ill be even busier soon).

i cant keep any ... 5 cats is already too many ... so every time someone tells me im going to end up keeping at least one i tell them thats one kitten stomping in their name.

im lining up homes as fast as i can. trying to line up more homes than ill have kittens so that we cant keep any. i could have done a kitty abortion but i didnt feel right doing it.

Where would you find a coat hanger that small, anyway?

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-30-2005, 01:03 PM
lmao!

10 characters.

GeneChing
06-30-2005, 03:30 PM
...now I know what happened on the forum last week. RTB, you're supposed to blow out the candles, not the whole freakin' forum. :rolleyes: