06-28-2005, 07:45 AM
http://www.roxburytaichiacademy.com/video/Kenetic%20bb.wmv

Reggie1
06-28-2005, 08:05 AM
Wow.

Nice little dance routine.

Judge Pen
06-28-2005, 08:54 AM
That was posted a while back on the internal forum. You know, if your going to fake crap like that, can't you at least make it look more realistic. :confused:

Oso
06-28-2005, 09:35 AM
:( can't fugging see it stupid fugging work computer :mad:

it did say he studied with T.T.Laing though

David Jamieson
06-28-2005, 09:43 AM
:( can't fugging see it stupid fugging work computer :mad:

it did say he studied with T.T.Laing though

big deal, TT gave a gabajillion seminars in the 70's/80's, wrote a book on TJQ and lots of people claim to be in his lineage. meanwhile, that is certainly not the case and this dude is clearly on of those people who makes cma look foolish because he himself is being yet another freakin weirdo.

littlelaugh
06-28-2005, 09:47 AM
OMG, that studio must be more like a cult than a school. :eek:

shirkers1
06-28-2005, 10:00 AM
OH MY!!! That is incredible... Reminds me of the god healers on tv... "as I layeth my hands on thee... WALK! WALK! no DANCE! DANCE! around my studio..."

My favorite part is when they break down in slow mo... come on now I think he was sniffing some vapors on the other side of that door.

yutyeesam
06-28-2005, 10:15 AM
it must be telekinesis, b/c that was very painful for me.

i thought ol boy was about to side mount her on do some bjj.

fortunately, i don't think the magical mystery chi wizardry is as much of a fad as it was back in the day.

Oso
06-28-2005, 10:39 AM
big deal, TT gave a gabajillion seminars in the 70's/80's, wrote a book on TJQ and lots of people claim to be in his lineage. meanwhile, that is certainly not the case and this dude is clearly on of those people who makes cma look foolish because he himself is being yet another freakin weirdo.

but I can't see it so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.....

David Jamieson
06-28-2005, 10:52 AM
oso-

That's cool. When you do get to see it, there will be no doubt about not giving this jive turkey the benefit of the doubt. :-)

seriously, this is total ma bs at it's very finest of tom foolery.

shirkers1
06-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Oso I just sent you the video to your ashevillemartial email... enjoy

Well shiat it says it's too big for your mailbox!! Sorry bro... I tried.

PangQuan
06-28-2005, 11:01 AM
I think people like that should be required to wear helmets so they dont do any further damage to thier brains.

fa_jing
06-28-2005, 11:07 AM
that was inspirational.

Grand Ultimate Hypnotize your followers

fa_jing
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
You just don't understand Chi flow. you may have heard of Chi meridians, but what you did not know is that there is a special meridian connecting all human beings to one another. I believe it also intersects with the Earth's magnetic field in Poughkeepsie, NY. Those who master the inter-human chi can control others like stringed-out puppets on Methampethamine

Oso
06-28-2005, 11:18 AM
no doubt...is it as bad as the dudes in the blue shirts?

shirkers, thanks, it must be big, I thought I had like a 10gb limit...have to check.

I'll be able to look at home....wmv's don't play on the network computer I have in front of me right now.

Oso
06-28-2005, 01:14 PM
OH MY FVCKING GAWD !!!

she was cute though ;)

worse then the dudes in blue.

and the media in his area is apparently all about him

and i bet he's got students out the yin yang and i can't even break even on my bills....something is not right in this world....

Repulsive Monkey
06-28-2005, 02:20 PM
It is so unlikely that this geezer every did any worth while time with Master Liang.
I mean I know the whole clip is laughable, but he doesn't even know what Tuo Shou is, look at how he uses his arms , they are so unco-ordinated with his hips and the rest of his body.

I've seen stuff like this in the UK and it is embarassing, as it proves absolutely zip.
I gotta say if this bloke is known and gets lots of students then it's a crying shame that people get suckered into this rank sh1t!

I find it totally irksome and totally insulting to see feacal matter like that!

Still I wouldn't mind giving that chick one up the tradesman's entrance!!

Ou Ji
06-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Man, I'm totally pizzed. I watched the whole thing and he didn't telekenetically make her take her clothes off. What good are powers like that if you don't get to see naked chicks?

That dude's got some power though. He should be out on patrol thwarting villians like The Tick and the other super heroes.

Shaolinlueb
06-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Man, I'm totally pizzed. I watched the whole thing and he didn't telekenetically make her take her clothes off. What good are powers like that if you don't get to see naked chicks?

werd cause she was a cutey.

mickey
06-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I do not understand why you guys disparage high level techinque like this. What is the matter with you?

These guys are Tai Chi Pentacostals: Pushing, hopping, and rolling for the Lawd. Bow your heads down. I said BOW DOWN.

Question: Am I seeing this wrong or this this guy grab the chick's booty (or somethingwhat) to ground her?

And yes, that chick is foine.

mickey

batgirl
06-28-2005, 07:27 PM
that was some good QUACK FU!

IronFist
06-28-2005, 07:38 PM
What good is a skill if it only works against your own students?

Those students are either brainwashed or acting.

Royal Dragon
06-28-2005, 07:49 PM
A little lower wit dat hand dare masta!!!

Question, do any of you learned scholars know the meaning of the word SPOOF!!!???

I mean really, I think we are sometimes so caught in the whitch hunts we luv so much that we can't see the comedy skit through the trees!!

Oso
06-28-2005, 08:59 PM
that's right, everybody jump on the bangwagon, after I said she was hott......
lame...I got first dibs....

RD, you think? I don't.

you know a good example of some chi power would be an ambulance. :D
or at least some CPR.

matt
06-28-2005, 09:29 PM
vickey valencort not the debble mama.. this guy is

bugg :D

anton
06-28-2005, 10:04 PM
that's right, everybody jump on the bangwagon, after I said she was hott......
lame...I got first dibs....

RD, you think? I don't.

you know a good example of some chi power would be an ambulance. :D
or at least some CPR.

It would appear the master prefers alternative medicine such as the "quick grab of the crotch" maneuvre that can be seen at the end of that video.

Sim Koning
06-29-2005, 02:45 AM
that actually hurt to watch...

mickey
06-29-2005, 04:42 AM
Greetings,

Anton: I did say "somethingwhat" didn't I?:)

Oso and others: Wouldn't it be a trip if that was bloominglotus? If so you guys had it so wrong and I would be first in line and only.

mickey

GreenCloudCLF
06-29-2005, 05:35 AM
Oh man...thanks guys I am leaving my current SIfu. I have seen the light. Why should I fight hands on when I can blast people from behind a door....man anyone have a link to his website?

BTW that chick is not hot.

David Jamieson
06-29-2005, 07:47 AM
you guys who think that chick is hot just have yellow fever that's all. :D

As long as she's asian she's hot eh?

freaks. :p

SimonM
06-29-2005, 08:02 AM
Ok I can't see the video so I can't comment on the lady in question but I have this to say:

I like asian women. I have most of the symptoms of "yellow feaver" and yet even I wouldn't go so far as to say that "if she is asian she is hot". I mean for every stunning beauty I see here I see about three ladies who look 10 years younger than they really are (and a notable example of this phenomenon was 21), whose teeth look 10 years older than their face, who are cross-eyed, who are anti-cross-eyed or who just are not particularly attractive. Of course I have also seen some of the most gorgeous women ever - it's a bit of a trade off.

gwa sow
06-29-2005, 08:03 AM
yea so, whats wrong with that :D :D :D . anyways, i had to stop it half way through i was laughing so hard. reminds me of the scene in coming to america were eddie murphy makes the chick hop on one leg. hehehehehehe

Oso
06-29-2005, 08:21 AM
you guys who think that chick is hot just have yellow fever that's all. :D

As long as she's asian she's hot eh?

freaks. :p

yea, I don't get that either.

she reminded me of a pre-coke lisa bonet.

although lisa bonet did look good as hell in "Hi Fidelity" w/ Cusack.

bodhitree
06-29-2005, 05:18 PM
Here and now,
I challange that man to a fight. I hope he comes here to pittsburgh, and then he can beat me with telekenisis. Plllllleeeeaaaassssseeee someone let him know i challanged him.

bodhitree
06-30-2005, 08:26 AM
"essential information"

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

oh my,
that was good.

bodhitree
07-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Essential information for doctors of chinese medicine,

I know a TCM doctor, she treats people with accupuncture, herbs, ect. no stupid voodoo or exercism

I stick by my

essential information, except for quacks

hahahahahahahahaha
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :D

PaiLumDreamer
07-05-2005, 04:11 PM
I can do that.

bodhitree
07-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Credible TCM doctors don't practice that corny witchcraft quack stuff

"Actually in ancient chinese medicine, people wore bird masks and sang hymns. Even Hua To, who was a famous surgeon that discovered dermatomes with "

Every culture has animistic religous beginings but most of us have realized how useless they are.

I stick by it
hahahaha
essential information.
Ha ha ha ha ha