PDA

View Full Version : Tith Ngaw Pai ,Lee Seim See , Iron Ox Southern Mantis ?

Firehawk4
07-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Could Tith Ngaw Pai berelated to Iron Ox Southern Mantis and to Jook Lum Southern Mantis Grandmaster Lee Siem See s they mention Lee Seim See as the source as to were Tith Ngaw Pai comes from in there lineage . Here is the link
http://www.tith-ngaw.com/main.htm

Lam Tong Long
07-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Hi Firehawk,

I do not believe that this style is related to Tid Ngau Tong Long.

I can remember reading a post from cyberkwoon ages ago where a student of this Tith Ngaw school in Belgium was chatting to Sifu Eduardo Barrios (a prominent figure in Tid Ngau in the UK) and Mr. Barrios came to the conclusion that they were not from related style.

If you search on cyberkwoon you will find the full convo.

Cheers, John

Firehawk4
07-01-2005, 08:59 PM
What about the lineage of Tith Ngaw Pai coming from Lee Siem See the Jook Lum Southern Mantis Grandmaster thats what it says in the Tith Ngaw Pai lineage on there website .

David
07-02-2005, 12:33 AM
It's related in that it's Hakka. Shame the gallery didn't have more to show. I'll check out the cyberkwoon thing.

Rgds,
David

Lam Tong Long
07-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Hi guys,

Here's the link:

http://www.cyberkwoon.com/new/viewtopic.php?t=5449&highlight=eduardo+barrios

Cheers

ironox
07-04-2005, 01:02 AM
Hi Fire Hawk, There is as far as i know ,no connection between Dit Ngau Hakka Tong Long and the Tith Ngaw Pai apart from both being Hakka arts.

Sean Dit Ngau Hakka Tong long

David
07-04-2005, 05:36 AM
Is there any evidence either way? The Cyberkwoon thread had no conclusion.

I've emailed the tith-ngaw folks to ask.

Rgds,
David

Jook Lum
07-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Those of the iron ox style say they are not the same.

ironox
07-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Hi Once again we at Dit Ngau tong long have no connection as far as we are aware , Dit Ngau=Iron Ox this is a common name in Folk stories as well as martial arts. It can also be translated as Bull, cow ox , bufflo. So you will find it popping up now and then.

However Iron bufflo sounds an interesting style. i will look further into

regards sean