PDA

View Full Version : Need info on New York area

HanRen
07-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Hi, I decided to train in SanDa, but I dont know any SanDa school in New York area. Since there are like milliion of MA school in New York. I have no idea which one is good and which one is BS. Can someone please recommand me one? And how much money does SanDa class usually charges? Thanks. :D

GreenCloudCLF
07-08-2005, 06:10 AM
San Da in NY (http://www.nysanda.com)

Ray Pina
07-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Coach Ross runs a good San Da program that produces San Da champions ... I'd start there. I believe his gym is located in Mid-town, a short walk from Penn Station.

lkfmdc
07-08-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm almost tempted to believe this is just a troll....

NY San Da
www.NYSanDa.com
336 w 37th street
between 8th and 9th ave
(212) 239 8619
lkfmdc@att.net

Basicly, we and our partner school "Fit 2 Fight" run by Steve Ventura are the ONLY San Da program in NYC right now. I see tons of flyers claiming to do "San Da" but there is no sparring, they produce no fighters, and obviously produce no champions.

Saying you do san da and not fighting is like saying you do boxing and don't beleive in sparring or competition.....

hjt
07-09-2005, 06:48 AM
I'm almost tempted to believe this is just a troll....

Basicly, we and our partner school "Fit 2 Fight" run by Steve Ventura are the ONLY San Da program in NYC right now. I see tons of flyers claiming to do "San Da" but there is no sparring, they produce no fighters, and obviously produce no champions.

Saying you do san da and not fighting is like saying you do boxing and don't beleive in sparring or competition.....

really, i didnt know that. which schools are you referring to? if you dont mind me asking

TenTigers
07-10-2005, 06:19 AM
and then he said to the first Billy Goat........