PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood mantis

shirkers1
07-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm going to be out in N Hollywood next week and thought about maybe stopping in to check out some mantis schools if I get the time...

I know wright's kung fu is out there is there any one else? Any one on here train at wright's kung fu?

isol8d
07-08-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm going to be out in N Hollywood next week and thought about maybe stopping in to check out some mantis schools if I get the time...

I know wright's kung fu is out there is there any one else? Any one on here train at wright's kung fu?

You could check out Wong's.

Although, to be honest, I don't know the difference between Wright and Wong. :D :D :D

BeiTangLang
07-08-2005, 11:22 AM
I would stop by Pasadena & spend my time with Kenneth Edwards guys. I believe they primarily teach Eagle Claw there now, but he does have some mantis students. Excellent kung fu. They are not afraid to go out in the parking lot & play either! :)

~BTL

shirkers1
07-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Thanks bei...

I'll be in town with my girl friend so I don't know how much working out I'll be able to do.. But we all know how that works. "oh no I don't plan on working out". Next thing you know 3 hours later you're in your street clothes drenched in sweat with a big smile on your face. :D

Three Harmonies
07-08-2005, 04:00 PM
My Xing Yi coach is in LA Tim Cartmell. There are also some Babu guys in the area as well. PM if you are interested. Tim has an open door policy, and you would love his guys as you all love to scrap ;)

Cheers
Jake :cool:

shirkers1
07-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Scrap......? Me? neeever..... :D