PDA

View Full Version : losing control

ReignOfTerror
07-09-2005, 01:18 AM
have any of you ever lost total control over yourself? Like you were so angry that you became possessed and started yelling or turning red or flipping out or beating somneone and not stopping? Do any of you lose control on a regular basis when competing in sports liek basketball or martial arts/mma? Any of you ever lose control or seen two people lose control in a gym and sparring turn into fighting?

Another thing is I think once you learn how to be calm and never yell back/argue/fight/etc. youll let people treat you badly and say things too you and if they see you dont react to it theyll take it as a sign of weakness. when I watch prison movies or shows like oz I always see them acting like this over very small thigns (its hilarious actually), and punking each other out, cause if they dont have this tough guy persona its a sign of weakness.

Ralphie
07-09-2005, 11:03 AM
I watched a marathon once where this lady lost control of her bowels about a mile away from the finish line. ROT, why are you obsessed with prison? Are you going to serve a sentence soon, or maybe they allow access to computers in prison these days?

In the world of grownups, and outside cyberspace, it is unacceptable to act with uncontrolled rage. Can you be an *******? Sure, but we have these things called laws that give you both rights and duties. If your unable to live up to your part of the social contract, you're placed outside of society for varying amounts of time. We also have these things called psychiatrists that will help you with your dementia via therepy and medicine. There are also mentors out there that didn't "just get out of prison", who can talk with you about normal and acceptable behavior.

Oz is a TV show. Taking cues from people who bugger and rape each other is not a good idea. Good luck in your journey out of ignorance, ROT.