PDA

View Full Version : Roid Rage!!

Spark
07-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Ok so check this out!

I hadn't witnessed this kind of $hit since high school so I wasn't sure if this was in fact the case but the more I think about it the more I think this guy was totally a roid monkey.

So I lead a class for my sifu when he can't make it and this was one of those particular days.

We're all training, there's about hmmm 10 of us, doing our own thing, I'm working with a student, it's all good. Oh yeah we're in a sort of gym/rec centre. It's in a studio with mirrors on one wall and two doors that go out into the complex etc ...

So we're all training and this guy opens the door and postures himself in the doorway all cool like and just stands there staring at all of us. So usually when someone walks into our class I'll go introduce myself and ask them if they'd like to come in and watch and I'll answer any questions they have. So I see this guy and I tell my partner, hold on one sec I'm going to go say Hi to this guy.

So I walk towards him and go "Hi! How's it going?"
No response
I walk closer and go "Hey, how are you?"
No response
And he's just totally ignoring me, still staring into the class not even acknowledging my presence. so I'm like ok wtf is up with this dude
So I go "excuse me, is there a problem?"
and then he goes
I DON'T HAVE A FCUKING PROBLEM, WHAT THE FCUK IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT?!? I CAN'T LOOK INTO YOUR CLASS FOR 2 FCUKING SECONDS!?!?!?
So I'm just like :eek: (on the inside)
But I keep my cool and go "of course you can check out the class, do you have any questions"
and he goes
WHY DON'T YOU GET THE FCUK OUT OF MY FACE, I JUST WANT TO LOOK IN FOR 2 SECONDS
Oh yeah he is TOTALLY YELLING this where it's like *record scratches to a halt* and the whole class turns and is like HooollllyyyyySheeeet
So a student who is an older guy and has been training as long as I have but on and off with some long periods in between, but has alot of boxing background sees this going on (well it was hard not to notice) and walks over and goes "excuse me is there a problem here?"
and then the dude goes off again!
NO THERE'S NO FCUKING PROBLEM, GET THE FCUK OUT OF MY FACE BALBLALBA
Anyhow this went on for like 10 mintues of this guy going loco and the guy was having fun with this Goon telling him to try something but I had to keep them apart because we didn't need some major altercation in our school. So they split up and this guy calmed down a bit but was totally goading him again. Meanwhile one of the students had excused herself and got security and they took it from there.
But when this guy calmed down a bit he took off his stupid glasses (you know those clear sunglasses where they fade from dark blue to clear) and his eyes were all bloodshot and s.hit.

Anyways, I think this guy was totally having a roid rage because like I said I hadn't seen someone fly off the handle like that since I was in High School when the jocks were all sticking needles in each others butts.

Pretty crazy stuff and I wish we could have whooped him because he was such an arrogant *****.

Mortal1
07-11-2005, 12:23 PM
You should have knocked him out as soon as he started yelling curses. Unfortunatly that is the only language these steroid heads understand.
I really don't feel like listening to the legal ramifications rant. Those are just excuses made up by people who couldn't fight to begin with.

Chief Fox
07-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey, cut the guy some slack. Maybe he was just ****ed off because he had a bad case of dry eye. Or maybe he was up all night crying because his girlfriend broke up with him. Or maybe he just got done watching Bridges of Madison County for umpteenth time.

One second thought maybe the guy was just a roid raging d!ckhead. :D

Some people are just azzholes. Sounds like this guy was one of them.

Spark
07-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Ha the "legal ramifications" excuse never even crossed my mind.
My only concern was if there was a fight IN our class that we would get kicked out of the centre.
Anyways, it was equally as fun watching this guy make a total jacka$$ of himself yelling and shouting like a gorilla while security showed up and kicked him out of the building.

Mortal1
07-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Your right. That could be fun to.

On the other hand I don't think they would throw you out. Since you have a relationship with them and he doesn't.

IronFist
07-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Hey, cut the guy some slack. Maybe he was just ****ed off because he had a bad case of dry eye. Or maybe he was up all night crying because his girlfriend broke up with him. Or maybe he just got done watching Bridges of Madison County for umpteenth time.

I don't think roids make your eyes bloodshot. Pot does, tho. Maybe the guy was just a douche bag frat boy practicing so he can be all hard when he goes back to his frat house next semester.

edit - WOW, kfm doesn't censor DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D :p :p We can't say F.A.R.T. but we can say DOUCHE! ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElPietro
07-13-2005, 01:53 PM
What if he handed your buttox to you on a silver platter infront of all your students? ;)

That wouldn't be very good for business...

Spark
07-14-2005, 07:29 AM
Doubtful ;)

ReignOfTerror
07-15-2005, 03:35 AM
one time I was driving with my mom and some white kids in their 20s started cussing her out and at first I ignored it and hoped they go away, but after awhile I snapped and started cussing back at them another time a thug in L.A area started following my mom and cutting her off constantly inf ront of ehr because she cut him off earlier inadvertedly. He had a weird smile/smirk on his face.

Spark
07-15-2005, 06:35 AM
I'm 99% positive those were both cases of roid rage.

Scott R. Brown
07-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Don't rule out Meth.

Most addicts tend to be skinny with sores on their skin. But one of of the side effects of use is aggression and paranoia!!

And when they go off they don't stop until some part of their body is no longer functional!!!! i.e. a knee, their brain, or their heart!!!

ReignOfTerror
07-15-2005, 08:18 PM
I thought this thread was about road rage, I totally misspelled the first word before coming into this thread and typing a story, lol.