PDA

View Full Version : Vasquez and his "longwindedness"

Dale Dugas
07-13-2005, 07:46 AM
What do you guys think of our friend Vasquez?

His posts are "most enlightening and informative".

I seem to not be able to control my reply to trolls response.

Comments, pro v or con- v?

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

shirkers1
07-13-2005, 08:38 AM
Depends on my mood. somedays I can handle it and just shrug it off.

Some days it gets old.

anton
07-13-2005, 07:16 PM
He's a troll, and not a very good one. Don't bother replying to him...

ewallace
07-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Vasquez can't be a troll. My girlfriend told me so.

Chief Fox
07-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey, your girlfriend told me he was a troll. What the he!! is going on here!?

Mr Punch
07-14-2005, 09:18 AM
She told me all kinds of things too, but I couldn't really hear her... her mouth was full at the time.

SevenStar
07-14-2005, 10:58 AM

I usually keep her so busy that she doesn't have the time or desire to talk about vasquez...

ewallace
07-15-2005, 07:54 AM
I usually keep her so busy that she doesn't have the time or desire to talk about vasquez...
So that's where I got the crab monkeys from. I knew there was something about you that ****ed me off. :D

ewallace
07-15-2005, 07:55 AM
She told me all kinds of things too, but I couldn't really hear her... her mouth was full at the time.
Yeah, with the Everclear in her mouth that was imminent to land on your face, but then again she does swallow so she must have been trying to get hammered so you would look better.

red5angel
07-15-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeah, with the Everclear in her mouth that was imminent to land on your face, but then again she does swallow so she must have been trying to get hammered so you would look better.

It wasn't about looking better EW, she wanted to break some sort of world record and me, Mat and Sevie were there to oblige. I still don't know what world record we were specifically shooting for but I'm sure we broke a few ;)

ewallace
07-16-2005, 12:16 PM
It wasn't about looking better EW, she wanted to break some sort of world record and me, Mat and Sevie were there to oblige. I still don't know what world record we were specifically shooting for but I'm sure we broke a few ;)
I would think that record would be for the longest train/gang-bang of kung-fu nerds known to man.

TenTigers
07-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your lovefest, but as far as Vasquez goes, he is ismply another one of those flakes that is attracted to Kung=Fu., and Ch'i-Gung. I'm sure if he were into Star Trek, he would be one of those nerds who took the time to speak fluent Klingon, or if he went to Ren Faires, he would probably claim to be Elfen and speak fluent ..um elfanese? He is probably into the whole Psi thang, watching DMZ, sitting in his room trying to make ch'i balls, studying the works of Deng Ming-Dao, Aliester Crowley, and Kumar Frantzis, while masturbating to David Carradine reruns of "Kung-Fu, the legend continues"
These guys are book smart and real life stupid, and get so caught up in their bullsh!t that they believe themselves to be adepts. Let him go. He will eventually "outgrow" us.

Vasquez
07-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your lovefest, but as far as Vasquez goes, he is ismply another one of those flakes that is attracted to Kung=Fu., and Ch'i-Gung. I'm sure if he were into Star Trek, he would be one of those nerds who took the time to speak fluent Klingon, or if he went to Ren Faires, he would probably claim to be Elfen and speak fluent ..um elfanese? He is probably into the whole Psi thang, watching DMZ, sitting in his room trying to make ch'i balls, studying the works of Deng Ming-Dao, Aliester Crowley, and Kumar Frantzis, while masturbating to David Carradine reruns of "Kung-Fu, the legend continues"
These guys are book smart and real life stupid, and get so caught up in their bullsh!t that they believe themselves to be adepts. Let him go. He will eventually "outgrow" us.

You forgot to mention bruce lee.