PDA

View Full Version : And now for a daily dose of maturity

IronFist
07-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Click me (http://joyrex.net/flash.php?id=42).

wtf is that kid doing at the VERY end? Is that a condom on his head?

SPJ
07-13-2005, 08:04 PM
Cool.

It is always the question. Individual freedom or everything under one man or one system rule.

Ganz eins. totally one. One country, one people, one leader. etc etc.

Various voices or one voice in politics, religions etc.

Monogamy or polygamy etc etc. with high divorce rate, the same sex union, what is the value of a marriage of a man and a woman.

The Condom or the mask blinded us or this is too much might as well not see, not hear.

The voice of individuals becomes the voice of a group. The voice of a group becomes the voice of one or one of many.

That is the question.

Das ist die Frage, nicht wahr?

:confused: :eek: :D

IronFist
07-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Wow, good interpretation.

I didn't look at it like that. I just thought it was funny. And he said pee-pee :D

But what about all the old people/random pics/fat people/"special" people that were in it?

Hitler seems to make an appearance in a lot of flash animations.

If you're pumped up from that last one, this (http://joyrex.net/flash.php?id=56) one will calm you down.

SifuAbel
07-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Oh geez, who can I sue to get my wasted time back.

SPJ
07-14-2005, 07:11 AM
Cool story of donuts.

People has likes and dislikes. People has choices.

The choice to have or not to have coffee, donuts or donuts with sprinkles etc.

The donuts hate you meaning that donuts have no choice. Or donuts chose to hate you in unison.

So the story is about people and donuts are anything in life, politics, religions or whatever.

The thing is that you are what you choose or what you eat.

It is called Karma.

Everything in life has a purpose or not. It is not a wasted time to think, to choose or just have fun.

Sprinkles and colors are fun to add and may not have nutrional values. They are all donuts.

The choice of nutritional essence or the choice of fun.

What is life?

What is the essence of a donut?

Ya Ya dough fried or baked. It is carb. etc etc

:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-14-2005, 10:24 AM
you just typed a whole bunch of words about a really really dumb video.

SPJ
07-14-2005, 06:42 PM
I probably chose the chocolate one without sprinkles. I will eat half and leave the other half.

donuts go well with beer or no?

:D

SPJ
07-14-2005, 06:46 PM
Our views of things are reflections of ourself.

Because we apply our values to them.

The apple fell and hit your head. I would eat the apple and get a bag to harvest some riple ones and leave small ones alone. Why I was a farm boy growing up in the country and dreaming about being a vet someday.

However, Mr. Newton discovered law of gravity.

etc etc.

:rolleyes:

GeneChing
12-09-2015, 08:54 AM
...and I can't remember what this was about. But it turned up when I searched the word 'condom' so it seems like a fine thread to post this odd gem from today's newsfeed. There is a vid if you follow the link...for now. Who knows if it'll still be there a decade from now? ;)

WATCH: Woman doing 'condom kung fu' is the weirdest thing you'll see all day (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/480127/South-Korean-woman-Syori-Facebook-videos-condom-kung-fu-food-dancing-Frozen-Let-It-Go)
A HOT woman has become an internet sensation after sharing videos of herself getting up-close and personal with various everyday objects.
By Sarah Buchanan / Published 8th December 2015

The cute South Korean “entertainer” Syori (or 쇼리) has become an online star and gained more than 340,000 likes on Facebook thanks to her bizarre sense of humour.

She does some truly weird things like “condom kung fu” where she prances around with rubbers then spits some unidentified green liquid into them before waving them around in the air.

Another of her specialities is to do weirdly seductive dances with bits of food, while trying to make smoothies.

http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/162/photos/135000/620x/Syori-480127.jpg
FACEBOOK
CRAZY: Syori makes all sorts of weird and wonderful videos

The budding actress also re-enacts popular scenes from movies like Ghost or a modern-day Romeo and Juliet with a plastic mannequin as he male co-star.

Sometimes she even shows fans her own interpretation of classics like The Little Mermaid.

One of the brunette’s most-watched reels was her performance to the Frozen theme tune “Let It Go” which racked up a whopping 7.3million views.

http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/162/photos/138000/Syori-356138.jpg
FACEBOOK
JUICY: Syori has found internet fame

Wearing a figure-hugging mini dress Syori covered herself in shaving foam then poured ice down her ample cleavage but then threw a hissy fit and attacked the cameraman.

“What an excellent expression through art”
Facebook fan
Some have slammed Syori for her over-the-top antics with one saying: “Someone please find her a doctor.”

But others just can’t get enough.

Someone commented: “I don't know why I'm so obsessed with your videos but please never stop.”

Another added: “I don't know what to say. What an excellent expression through art.

“This is why aliens don't want to visit us. They're already here. In our hearts.”