PDA

View Full Version : what would you do

ReignOfTerror
07-17-2005, 11:45 AM
what would you do if you were waiting for a bathroom in an underground parking lot with your daughter and a bunch of dudes were walking by with chain wallets, etc. like punk/skater/thug combo and one of them flashed you and your daughter with his **** or attempted to? Or your friend and her daughter? Cause I know someone in a similar situation and I was in the bathroom at the time and they were otuside waiting. I came out and saw them cheering but they were kind of far at that point but I didnt do anything. I was only 17 at the time and had no training and crappy fighting ability and each of them was bigger than me, so thats probably partly the reason why. The daughter was a small kid but her mom said that the guy never actually flashed them cause he couldnt find his own zipper. Another is I think the mother did a good job herself talking **** to them and cussing them out.

Vasquez
07-18-2005, 07:41 AM
what would you do if you were waiting for a bathroom in an underground parking lot with your daughter and a bunch of dudes were walking by with chain wallets, etc. like punk/skater/thug combo and one of them flashed you and your daughter with his **** or attempted to? Or your friend and her daughter? Cause I know someone in a similar situation and I was in the bathroom at the time and they were otuside waiting. I came out and saw them cheering but they were kind of far at that point but I didnt do anything. I was only 17 at the time and had no training and crappy fighting ability and each of them was bigger than me, so thats probably partly the reason why. The daughter was a small kid but her mom said that the guy never actually flashed them cause he couldnt find his own zipper. Another is I think the mother did a good job herself talking **** to them and cussing them out.

ax kick the head

bodhitree
07-18-2005, 02:18 PM
ax kick the head

I hope if i get into a fight someone tries to throw an ax kick at me!!!!!!!!!
especially my head, easy way to get thrown.

Mikkyou
07-18-2005, 06:24 PM
what would you do if you were waiting for a bathroom in an underground parking lot with your daughter and a bunch of dudes were walking by with chain wallets, etc. like punk/skater/thug combo and one of them flashed you and your daughter with his **** or attempted to? laugh at how small his ***** is and suggest he get a ***** pump.If a man came within arms reach and showed his ***** then I would do what I have to in order to protect her from being sexually assulted.

I would do NOTHING or make a call to the police on my cell phone. Many parking garages have security cameras and it's likely the whole thing would be captured on video. Out of the 20 parking lots I have been in I did not see any.
Therefore using violence is stupid and will likely result in legal problems. If you are sexually assulted then you have the right to defend yourself or would you let some guy just dry hump your leg?
That means you won't be able to get a REAL professional job. If you want to do manual labor that's fine. But anything else they're going to say "sorry we have 50 applicants without a criminal record so we're not going to take a chance on you." Just because you have a record does not exclude you from a job positon.There have been plenty of times where someone had a record and is chosen over someone with out a criminal record because plenty of factors playing a role. P.S. The word P.E.N.I.S. is a medical word since most are old enough to to know its role in life by age 10 can we have the word off the ban list jeez

Mr Punch
07-18-2005, 07:55 PM
I wouldn't be waiting in an underground ****ing parking lot if I was going to get worried.

Rokto_Obotar
07-19-2005, 12:19 AM
More and more I see my friends get the **** kicked out of them and I have to do what I can to save there sorry ass. Dont think that just because a kid looks like a thug from oakland newyork or what ever they cant fight. He could have the same or better martial art training then you. size dosent matter My best friends older brother and I were so close. If any of you were fans of the WFC Mr.Gracie was the teacher over a large class along with his 2 sons living in southern california for awhile. they went to school with my friends brother. To make a long story short about 5 punk guys maybe 15-17 years old were pickin on my best friends brother about 10 and the gracie kids (8 and 12). the youngest gracie kid KICKED THE SH*T! out of one of the older punks bringing him to the ground less than 15 seconds it took the other 4 guys to PRY!!!! off little gracie and when he was done these kids ran like they were being chased by Mr. Gracie himself. I guess I told this story to tell that a person can look tough and be tough or look tough and be weak dont take your chances dont jump right in analise the situation then use your Kung fu FOR DEFFENSE ONLY! If no harm is being done just let it go and walk away the minute someone gets hurt or is going to be hurt is the only time you should do something.

ReignOfTerror
07-19-2005, 12:28 AM
bob sapp would own any gracie by pure size ownage.

Rokto_Obotar
07-19-2005, 12:50 AM
omg people dont understand SIZE ISNT ANYTHING!!!! its all about technique and gracie was a great person and a great fighter. But I will admit Bobs a great fighter I have seen alot of his fights but there are many masters who could easily take him down.
The following OWNED BOB!!!!! Ray Sefo, Remy Bonjasky, Mirko Filipovic and one of my favorites Tsuyoshi Nakasako he weighed 120lbs less then bob and was 5 inches shorter and destroyed him!!

ReignOfTerror
07-19-2005, 01:45 AM
Sapp nearly murdered Nakasako aka Zebra.

Mikkyou
07-19-2005, 06:26 PM
LOL! Wrong. Only if your record is for a misdemeanor you got in college pledging a fraternity. Any felony and you will NOT be considered for any professional job. And with today's information systems it's easy to find out. Can you please provide information on what law says this thank you.

Mikkyou
07-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Well there is no law that says you cannot be employed in a real job Thank you very much sir you can not speak for every professional job not hiring a felon because it is not against the law to do so.
I know of plenty of retail work that hired felons who went on to become successful in management be it store district or regional.I personally do not think a person should be discredited for being a felon same as someone being disabled for as long as he or she is able to do the function.I know of plenty of people who do not have a criminal record yet they lie and steal.Any way I proved my point
it's not against the law until you can proof it is against the law or proof that not one felon has a professional job your arguement is like a sinking ship and I am done with this thread see ya.

Mikkyou
07-20-2005, 05:15 PM
"I never let my schooling interfere with my education"-Mark Twain

I choose not to go to college for many reasons
1.most of the people I know who went to college are still paying off there loans
and make only a couple of dollars more than me.
2.People who think by going to college makes you smarter are full of it I am to interested in using my money to travel the world and train.
3.I don't want to make alot of money anyway studies have shown the happiest people in the world are actually very poor.
As Holmes Welch said when wondering what Lao tzu would say about college"American college is a struggle filling a youth with ambitions,training him to compete in a jousting match turning him away from inner learning"

Anyway good luck with college :)