PDA

View Full Version : Showdown in shanghai?

LiSanJian
07-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Rumour says that there was a polish guy challenge Kai Uwe Pel. But Mr. Pel refused. Reason: he is not good enough to fight. This challenge was made in front of his students.

Anyone any take on this?

MantisCool
07-19-2005, 12:21 AM
I heard it is just a money matter and Pel just pay him off to close the matter.

BeiTangLang
07-19-2005, 04:23 AM
Thats about all I can say about that.
This is not called "Northern praying mantis gossip forum" for a reason. LOL!

Anyway, unless you have some proof of stuff like this, please do not post it.
I'll leave this open untill this evening, then lock it...unless .....you can substantiate your info.

Thanks to everyone for understanding. We cannot have anyone bad-mouth instructors in this forum, liked or unliked; nor accuse them of actions/inactions without proof.
Instead of shutting the thread down cold in the old days, you guys have time to find the proof first.

Thanks for understanding; See you all this evening.
~BTL

Mika
07-19-2005, 01:39 PM
We all know this happened.

But that's not the important issue. Important is the outcome. There will now be peace in the Mantis world, and all parties involved - including Shanghai - will work together in a friendly atmosphere to promote the art. That's what counts. What's in the past, is in the past. Water under the bridge. It's time to look forward to an even better future for Mantis. Let's all strive for that, and we can achieve more than ever before :)

Cheers,

Mika

Lu Bu
07-19-2005, 05:06 PM
*sigh* :(

shalabaji
07-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Rumor has it that LiSanJian's mother puts out for a Twinkie.

Rumor has it that MantisCool's LiSanJian's mother.

Rumor has it that LuBu .... *sigh* :(

Rumor has it that BTL said he would lock this baby down if nothing was posted by the evening... and rumor has it that that was over 17 hours ago. (sorry BTL :p )

Rumor, rumor, rumor - doesn't anyone have anything interesting to post?? This place has been dead for days if not weeks!! Maybe a little controversy is what it takes for people to actually say what they feel, then in the thick of it somewhere something useful comes out.... at least rumor has it...

BeiTangLang
07-20-2005, 03:31 AM
shalabaji

Rumor has it that I have a life outside of this forum too ...
Well its true & the forum was second priority last night to my relaxing for the evening. :D