PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/Interesting/Hidden Applications

rickyscaggs
07-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey I'm new to the forum. Just decided to start an interesting topic. I'd like everyone to post explainations of their favorite applications from any Shaolin form. Maybe not your favorite but an interesting one to share. Something your teachers showed you. Like a hidden application in forms. Share them. Say the form, the movement, and the explaination of application. :)

YuanZhideDiZhen
07-20-2005, 12:23 PM
my favourite application is the non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement, followed by the hold-harmless limitation of indemnity agreement. they are universally applied and the consequences can be quite serious. :D

where do you think this is? Nashville?

just look through the old pages of this forum there are TONS of answers to your questions.

TenTigers
08-01-2005, 06:58 AM
If you look at the forms that the Shaolin Monks perform, you can, if you look closely actually see kicks and punches, which if performed properly,might be effective in application.

Royal Dragon
08-01-2005, 09:01 AM
The opeing moves to "Xiao Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" are some really nasty elbow breaks!!

YuanZhideDiZhen
08-01-2005, 04:19 PM
The opeing moves to "Xiao Tai Tzu Chang Chuan" are some really nasty elbow breaks!!

are those the 'blocks' that look more like a wrist grab followed by a punch or kick to the back of the elbow?

Vasquez
08-12-2005, 11:44 PM
are those the 'blocks' that look more like a wrist grab followed by a punch or kick to the back of the elbow?

Double palm strikes in a horse stance.