PDA

View Full Version : Helllo

FooFighter
07-21-2005, 05:03 AM
Hello, folks. As usual, I see the same old questions going around and around again. Thank god for the old cats here to offer the 411. It is good to be back in this forum. For those who know me and are my friends, I am now offically and the only Circular Strength Training (CST) instructor in NY, which as you may already know is something I have been working very hard on for the past year or so.

I would like to help the community here. I want to give my support to anyone who is interested in CST or Rmax. I would be more than happy to help you and offer free online CST program design service to any sincere and open minded indivduals who have already purchased a CST or Rmax products. I want you to know you are not alone and there are caring people who will help you if you need it; that is what the CST tribe is all about.

If you are in the NYC area and want to see how CST and Rmax can improve your performance, health, and vitality then I am offering a free and first time only one to one CST assessment. I am not here to dogmatically preach CST or Rmax as the gospel or poo poo on other methodologies. However, if you want to learn, then I may be of some use. If you are an expert, then I am useless to you. Fair enough? I hope everyone here is doing well and I wish you all the very best in your training.

Yours in Strength,
Bao

FooFighter
07-25-2005, 04:33 AM
Hello folks,

Last weekend (July 23 and 24th) I was at Coach Sonnon's bodyflow and softwork seminar in Manheim, PA. The first day we did three out of the five breathing into flow movement series called "Prasara" www.circularstrength.com/prasara. and the second day we did mostly ground engagement softwork. I had fun and hopefully I can help others people experience the same right of play.

stubbs
07-25-2005, 05:31 AM
Hi Bao,

I'm at work at the mo and haven't got time to look at the site above. Can you give a brief summary of the concepts and techniques behind CST and Rmax. Does CST use club bells etc or am I thinking of something else? I saw a clip of Sonnon demonstrating his stuff recently - is it a type of power yoga? Looked like it would be a nice morning workout.

If it is, can you give me some idea's for a routine I could do in the morning? Something that lasts about 20-25 mins after a 20 min jog / cross country run?

Cheers,

Steve
________
Volcano vaporizer review (http://vaporizer.org/)

FooFighter
07-25-2005, 08:56 PM
Steve,

To keep it simple. Circular Strength Training (CST) is the attritube methodology for the development of Rmax materials. Clubbells are only use in CST, but CST is not isolated from Rmax materials. CST goes hand in hand with Rmax materials. Without knowldge of certain Rmax materials, then you will not go very deep into CST. Rmax is the holistic health and optimal performance enhancing methodology developed, founded, and researched by Coach Scott Sonnon and his reserach teams. Basically he adapted his Russian martial arts training, his philosophy, education, and his own personal discoveries to create his own methodology (Rmax). For more extensive information about CST please go to www.clubbell.tv and to see what Rmax has to offer to martial arts, sport conditoning, and health/fitness, then please go to www.rmax.tv .

Coach Sonnon has combined yoga and bodyflow and performance breathing into a new program called "parsara". If you are a yoga student, then you can appreciate the level of skill and strength of this new program. It is truly unique and another evolutional step for Bodyflow. I haven't seen the program yet, but I've experienced it first hand myself and boy it was hard!!! I like doing my own yoga style, then following a particular style of yoga. The beauty of Rmax is it helps people to express their own yoga.

The two basic Rmax programs I would highly recommend after or before your running or jogging is 1. Be Breathe and 2. Warrior Wellness. These programs should help enhance your running. If you do these programs daily for four weeks to 2 months, I am sure you will see a huge difference in your performance. I also have seen people who has purchased these series and do nothing with them. It is sad and a waste of money in my opinion.

I hope I was helpful.

Your friend,
Bao

mickey
07-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Hello Bao,

Congrats on you certification. I have been so busy I have had only time to see Be Breathed. Good stuff.

I wish you well,

mickey