Dale Dugas
07-21-2005, 02:27 PM
yeah the troll is dead.

nice to not see anything silly around.

In Boston,

Dale Dugas

rogue
07-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Within the next couple of weeks I'm going to come up with a real good troll persona.

fa_jing
07-22-2005, 10:36 AM
I've already banned your yet-to-be created persona, so don't bother

rogue
07-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Darn you and the horse you rode in on Dooright! :mad:

David Jamieson
07-22-2005, 01:46 PM
which troll are you talking about Dale?

there's lot's of them here.

especially that rogue guy. dayum he's trolly mctrollington half the time! :D

Other trolls of note at KFM:

KFM Trolls: a complete ledger (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/memberlist.php?)

Dale Dugas
07-22-2005, 01:55 PM
I was thinking that ROT has been shut down. He was a piece of work....

Others as well but he was the one I was talking about.

Though Vasquez is funny with the ****e he spouts on and on about being able to stop bullets with his iron vest training. What a clown.......

In Boston,

Dale

David Jamieson
07-22-2005, 01:59 PM
oh reign of tantrum or whatever s/he was ..yeah, that was some rich stuff.

Vasquez seems to have a personal vendetta against me what with all the responses quoting my previous replies and what nots. Oh well, one day I will find out who he is and go to his house like Jay and Silent bob did. :D

You know...so I can help with the gardening and stuff. :p

still, watch out for that rogue guy and everyone else on that list I posted. heh heh.

rogue
07-22-2005, 06:30 PM
OK, I have my persona and MO figured out. I'll be visiting in a few days. I've got my troll cape on and the troll-mobile warming up. :D

MonkeySlap Too
07-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Dale,
You do realize this just inspires others?

In the troll factory, working furiously....

YuanZhideDiZhen
07-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Though Vasquez is funny with the ****e he spouts on and on about being able to stop bullets with his iron vest training. What a clown.......

I wonder if we could get him to sign a hold harmless and limitation of liability agreement...?

i've been working on a new wildcat cartridge: a bottlenecked .4295" . think we can get him to let us test it with him nearby?

ewallace
07-23-2005, 04:01 PM
I found Vasquez to be one of the most boring and non-humorous trolls to date. Nothing like Volcano Admim before we found out it was Xebs. I don't mind a good troll from time to time but it gets to me in the health and training forum when people spit out misinformation that the misinformed could use and injure themselves.

CaptinPickAxe
07-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Trolling can have it's pros and cons. People can take the trolls seriously like EWallace said in a subject matter that has a small margin for error.

However...all these new-jack wanna be trolls can't even compare to Blooming Loonie. :D

Royal Dragon
07-23-2005, 05:10 PM
I Miss Ralek....................... :(

YuanZhideDiZhen
07-24-2005, 09:23 AM
I Miss Ralek....................... :(

'guess that one got a bee in your bonnet, eh?

rd, you do tai tzu, don't you? another folk said that chan tcc is kinda like tai tzu but another claiming to be from the song shan area suggested that it was something else starting with "t". what's your understanding of various develoments of tai tzu?