PDA

View Full Version : Working together

Sihing73
07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
Hello,

I just wanted to drop a note in public and say thanks to all of those who have taken an interest in this forum. Several people have taken the step of reporting posts or threads which were innappropriate to the goals of this board. Since it is not always possible for either Sandman or myself to read or view each and every thread or post, we often will rely on members bringing things to our attention.

I just wanted to say thanks and to point out that since this is your board it only makes sense for each and every one of you to feel free to get involved. By working together will can continue to improve the quality of the posts here and promote healthy and worhtwhile discussions of the art.

As a side note, I have been pretty patient with a few posters who seem inclined to continue posting negative comments about others. Thus far it seems that the rest of the board has been handling such comments quite well. But, should the personal attacks, even the ones attempting to hide behind clever comments, continue, those posting will face additional action as well.

Take it for what it is worth.

Peace,

Dave