Albuquerque, NM.

$100 For entire weekend
$70 For one Day

Where: A Time To Relax Yoga School
11603 Menaul NE
(Just east of Juan Tabo)

Saturday August 27, 12-4pm
The 13 forms of Taiji
Tim will teach the 13 forms or energies found in Taiji and their respective applications in free fighting and push hands type drills. Participants from all Taiji families will find great benefit in this workshop as Tim is an expert in Sun / Yang / Chen Taiji style’s, enabling him to offer a cross system approach to his teaching.
The eight energies of Peng / Lu / Ji / An / Cai / Lie / Zhou / Kao combined with the five steps of Advance / Retreat / Look Left / Gaze Right / Central Equilibrium form the 13 Forms of Taiji.
These principles, and more importantly their proper application, are key to understanding the martial aspects of Taiji Chuan.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity to train with one of the few Taiji teachers left that teach Taiji as it should be, a martial art!

Sunday August 28, 9am-1pm
Advanced Xing Yi fighting drills
&
Xing Yi Ground Fighting

Our Second workshop will focus on one of Tim’s favorite art forms, Xing Yi Chuan. This workshop will focus on advanced fighting concepts drawn from Xing Sets, but no prior Xing Yi experience is necessary as these concepts and drills will benefit anyone from any system.
This will also be the first time that the Di Lung Jin (Ground Dragon Methods) will be shared in an open seminar format! These techniques were taught to Tim from the famous Xing Yi Boxer Liang Ke Chuan, as a means to avoid being beat when already on the ground.
These are not grappling methods per se (though some will be introduced), but rather a series of kicks, sweeps, takedowns that can be easily applied when your opponent is standing over you.
Not only are these techniques almost lost, but are rarely taught at all. It is ever so important to know how to fight on the ground in today’s society, and these techniques could prove beneficial on the street. Not to be missed!!

Contact Mr. Jake Burroughs for more information or to register today!
505-385-2987 / three_harmonies@hotmail.com / www.threeharmonies.com

Three Harmonies
08-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Just a friendly reminder that we have less than two weeks until the seminar, and spaces are filling up fast. Contact me if you are interested.

Cheers
Jake :cool:

Three Harmonies
08-21-2005, 07:08 PM
A few spaces left guys. Hope you can make it!

Cheers

Judge Pen
08-22-2005, 12:10 PM
That sounds like a wonderful seminar! I've heard nothing but good things about Tim. Too bad I'm not living closer to New Mexico.

Three Harmonies
08-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Some day brother! :D

Judge Pen
08-24-2005, 08:11 AM
:D

Well, seeing as my fiancee's family lives in Salt Lake City, UT, that may be more true than you realize.

I always appreciate seminars that are more about the application then the form.