PDA

View Full Version : Rotating Mook Jong?

Fajing
07-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey everyone! Has anyone ever tried out or purchased one of the self-standing rotating dummies. Mine is on a corner stand, which I love, but was wondering how the rotating dummy benefits the practitioner, if at all. Has anyone played around with one or own one, and do you prefer it for any reason. Is it a more effective training tool, ect.. I am just curious, and am considering purchasing one. Thanks everyone! Rock on!! :D

anerlich
07-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Only time I've ever seen one of these is in the old chop socky movie "No Retreat No Surrender" with JCVD as a bad guy.

Wouldn't want to knock it before I tried it - you might be able ot come up with some useful drills. William Cheung in an article though dummies which move could be worth exploring.

Fajing
07-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Only time I've ever seen one of these is in the old chop socky movie "No Retreat No Surrender" with JCVD as a bad guy

Oh yeah, I saw that one. The protagonist had a miniture Bruce Lee training him or some crap. HAAAAA That was probably one of Van Dam's better MA displays. He looked pretty mean/convincing in that one. :p