PDA

View Full Version : Why do shins have to have so many nerves!?!

stubbs
07-26-2005, 02:12 PM
They took a battering today and now they're really throbbing! **hobbles off**
________
Interracial blowjob (http://www.****tube.com/categories/698/blowjob/videos/1)

SevenStar
07-26-2005, 02:34 PM
kill them.

7th gen yang
07-26-2005, 05:24 PM
They took a battering today and now they're really throbbing! **hobbles off**

WE HAVE NERVES IN OUR SHINS :eek:

stubbs
07-27-2005, 02:33 AM
not any more!
________
Alaska dispensaries (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

Dale Dugas
07-27-2005, 03:27 AM
Shins are not joints so you can condition them much easier and freely compared to the hands(many joints) If you want to safely condition them you should start to slap them on a daily basis for about 3 months, then get a smooth rod and then start the roll that up and down your shins. You then need to get yourself a decent dit da jow and apply as now your not using your body on body and need to supplement it.

After rolling a rod up and down your shins you then can start to tap them with the same rod. do that for 3-6 months. By this time your shins will be accustomed to having abuse loaded on to them.

After one-two years you can use sand inside a canvas sock and whack your shins and you wont even blink. Always jow up before and afterward when using hard mediums on the body.

In Boston,

IronFist
07-27-2005, 04:15 PM
I've found that I can hit my shins pretty hard with a canvas bag full of mung beans, but when I hit something hard and thin, like another shin, or a PVC pipe, it still hurts pretty bad.

WinterPalm
07-27-2005, 10:25 PM
I would suggest that you keep up the training, sparring, hitting the bag, and as time goes on you will develop power that can be applied through the shins. This will make sparring suck at times but they will toughen up over time. You should also definately get some good jow.

TenTigers
07-27-2005, 10:37 PM
who the heck wears canvas socks? Ya got any burlap undies as well?
None fer me, thanx. I chafe. :eek: